• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Classic Videogames Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
Most of Dark Boo’s posts consist of trying to end RVS and saying we need to get serious, which I would normally see as encouraging, except that it’s basically all he’s posted while doing very little to actually get us there, making it very much seem like he’s just doing it for town cred while otherwise laying low. I think he’s a decent lynch.

Unvote
Vote: Dark Boo

I’ll post more on break and/or when I get off work. For the record, I fully intend to be active this game.

sometimes the host posts a lot okay

I mean not this game but still
I would say this is enough to confirm that kirino/dark boo aren't partners, if them being competing wagons d1 wasn't enough

Mikey the Moblin

Why would lynching Rubik be preferable to killing him?

I have mixed feelings. I’m inclined to town read him since his excitement over the game and his attempts to solve it seem genuine, although he’s managed to convince me by appearing helpful and pro-town before, when he was actually scum. I think I also like his ping of Rubik and his Dark Boo vote.

That said, Ex as town, at least in my experience, is often easy to town read because he has a spontaneous and impulsive playstyle that’s hard to fake. His playstyle so far seems more controlled and, if anything, reminds me more of when he was scum with funnier. So it’s still early, but I’m pretty wary of him.
I think this read of ex can be pretty partner-indicative, generally positive but hedgy

kirino also expresses interest in killing killjoy before them in a post that got eaten by me jumping pages

Mikey the Moblin

The obvious NK choice was you, but they probably expected you to get protected. I don't think there's an obvious target besides that, looking through the player list, with everyone else being either inexperienced or at least partially suspected, except Minish and (I think) SMS. Minish could've easily been chosen due to a perceived lack of better options, especially since she's known to be a strong and experienced player. Also what Ex said about being an attempt to frame, although I agree that's less common.
kirino states here that they didn't think SMS was very suspected

Mikey the Moblin

@SMS: You opposed my lynch throughout the entirety of Day 1, but as soon as Day 2 started, you said you'd be fine with it: What changed?
this is definitely fakeable by partners but in context and given that kirino had slipped SMS in there with minish I think SMS is a less likely partner for kirino

Mikey the Moblin

if eod was right now I would snap back to kirino lol
am I tunneled? I would lynch wolfier people, but I'm never lynching chevy and (probably) never Kreal due to predecessor
posting 3 times and dipping is also kind of sketch
sigh

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Could you elaborate a bit more on this? iirc you voted Killjoy in the period after he requested a sub - before Mido subbed in. If you were town reading Killjoy why echo Moe instead of defending Killjoy from him?
The way he said he wasn't going to be comfortable in this game seemed to me to be townie. Then Mido comes in and catches up on the whole thing and has theories on everyone. That seems pretty genuine townie to me. To help this point, Kreaal comes in to replace my #1 scumlean, and he just demands we all update him and bounces. He's acting almost just like his predecessor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom