• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Classic Videogames Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Unvote

towny vote
are joke OMGUS votes AI now lmao

With the way the past 2 or 3 games I've been in went, I wouldn't be surprised.
You were in some pretty chaotic games, we promise you this one is a lot more chill lol. No crazy role or shenanigans probably.

and the only roles I've played with are Townie, scum, doctor and sheriff. Never heard of vig.
huh interesting
I’m assuming sheriff was like cop/seer? learns a player alignment per night?

You might want to give a look at the following common roles in the role thread here or at mafiascum wikia:

Vigilante, Miller, Jailkeeper, Bodyguard, JOAT, Bomb, Watcher, Tracker
Survivor, Jester, Serial Killer, Cult Leader
Rolecop, Godfather, Roleblocker, Strongman, Ninja

Those are the most common and important ones in forum mafia that come to my mind atm

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
usually live mafia doesn't go beyond 2 or 3 basic PR roles because you need a way to distinguish them when randing, in my experience most people use playing cards with face cards to equal PRs
Noted, got 0 experience with live mafia but makes sense it would be simpler and less custom.

I think I want to hear from @Morbid Minish and @Rubik otherwise I'm going to get worried. I'm a much happier player if you are both active, especially Min Min so we can toss thoughts back and forth to get our solve on.
We’re still not half day in, give it more time, it’s not like we even have a major discussion point atm. But yea, at least hearing that they didn’t forget about the thread would be nice.
And it’s like the end of the year, people might be busy (I did ask to leave signups open for one more week for a reason umu).

Vote Count 1.2:

ExLight - 1(Kirino)
Killjoy - 1 (Moe the Moblin)

Not Voting - Chevywolf30, Dark Boo, ExLight, Killjoy, Morbid Minish, Rubik, Spiritual Mask Salesman

With 9 alive, it takes 5 for a majority lynch. Day 1 ends on Wednesday, December 30th at 8 PM EST.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I'm here. Just been dealing with a lot of **** so don't expect my usual activity or me to be a leader or anything.

I think Chevy is probably town. Ex is giving me a bit of Portal vibes so gonna keep an eye on him. Too early to tell though and I don't wanna lynch him right away his first game back.

SMS pinging me and Rubik was interesting. Especially his bit about bouncing stuff back and forth with me. Don't know why it seems interesting to me yet but maybe we'll see.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
inb4 sega games are wolves and nintendo games are town

I'd know that if I were scum, considering I'd know my teammates

@minish who do you think I should shoot

If I had to choose? Probably Rubik.
Too much of an unknown and I believe he also said elsewhere he'll be busy for like 4 days coming up. So I don't think we're gonna get much from him no matter his alignment.

Realistically though, I hate vig especially x-shot so I'd say go with your gut after however today turns out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom