• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Classic Videogames Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a cold, dark day in the mid 90s. It was one of those days where all you wanted to do was curl up in bed and not leave behind its warmth. But deep down you knew that you didn't have to lie around all day doing nothing. Sure, you couldn't go outside today, but you could explore the depths of the galaxy, vanquish the forces of evil from Hyule, platform across pipes in the Mushroom Kingdom, or teach some street thugs not to mess with you. Yes, those were the early days of console gaming. The very first console wars. Would you play on a Nintendo or Sega console today? Definitely a hard choice for a kid to make. If you asked mom, all the consoles were "Nintendos" or "Game Boys." Suddenly you got a brilliant idea. Why not play a little game to determine what cartridge would be today's choice? After all, the best way to prepare for a videogame is to play another game beforehand.

Rules:

1. Do not communicate with each other outside of the game thread or chats created by the game moderator.
2. Reveal no information after you've died.
3. Role claiming is allowed.
4. Soft claiming is allowed.
5. Name claiming is allowed.
6. Do not use your Role PM as evidence.
7. Do not edit your posts.
8. Bold your votes and unvotes.
9. Vote and unvote in a separate line.
10. No lynches are allowed.
11. A majority vote will result in a lynch. If no majority is reached by the end of the day, the person with the most votes at twilight will be lynched. In the case of a tie, there will be a random lynch.
12. Day phases will be 48 hours long and night phases will be 24 hours long.
13. Refrain from posting during night periods.
14. Stay active. A minimum of three posts her day phase is required.
15. Have fun!

The Living (9):

@Chevywolf30
@Dark Boo
@ExLight
@Killjoy
@Kirino
@Moe the Moblin
@Morbid Minish
@Rubik
@Spiritual Mask Salesman

The Dead (0):

Day 1 Begins!

With 9 alive, it takes 5 for a majority lynch. Day 1 ends on Wednesday, December 30th at 8 PM EST.

Last edited:

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Oh, claim as in state, not to keep. Right.

In that case, imma softclaim my game by saying gender confusion.
I guess the important thing stratagey-wise to softclaim would be my role, so I'll just say Democrat.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Roleclaim is claiming what your role (your power/action if any) does
Nameclaim is claiming your flavor (in this case your game name)

Softclaim is hinting, but not explicitly claiming

in this game all of them are allowed
on a side note, if you hardclaim (as on explicitly claim either role or flavor) it should try to be paraphrased, directly copypasting stuff that clearly has details from the role PM is usually against the rules

just making sure no one gets modkilled yeet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom