• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Classic Videogames Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chevywolf:30

The one and only.
@Chevywolf30 - ExLight, and I assume most other experienced ZD mafia players, probably wouldn't support killing me early d1 before I posted without good reason.

I'm a decently strong player who is pretty consistently active, my activity doesn't tend to be alignment-indicative (some players are generally more or less active as scum), and many of the players in the game enjoy my presence. Killing a player who hasn't posted is kind of a dead end sometimes because they don't really have any posts you can analyze to find additional scum.

I think most players would probably agree that it's a bad idea to kill me before I realize the game started.
Ugh you had to post that explanation before I could post my thing.
That all makes sense. I'm really making a mess of things for myself over here, but I'm learning a lot and having fun. Hopefully I'm not too much of a pain here.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Damn is it really gonna be that easy?
I still think what I do about Rubik and/or Ex, but:
Unvote
Vote:Kirino
It's generally not that easy, but it's a pretty decent wagon.
rubik, why did you think I should shoot dark boo?
I can't remember any of his posts is the main reason.

Part of me thinks there's a rookie player paired with a veteran player for the scum team based on how d1 was playing out before I got here. This could be wrong, but that's what my instinct says.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
how would you say d1 was playing out to warrant a rookie+veteran scum team?
I feel like veteran + veteran would have been more hands on feeling and we'd have seen more votes on rookies. I feel like rookie + rookie is unlikely mostly because chevy read as towny to me pretty early, but also because there aren't many rookies in the game right now and I feel like town would be more dominant if all the veteran players were town here.

This feels more like scum doesn't have a powerhouse team and they're just laying low right now.

This is just my gut impression, though.

ExLight

why
Staff member
Vote: Dark Boo

Kirino is atm sitting at a hard null for me atm and Dark Boo is my bottom scumlean so I'll poke there a bit too.
What's everyone else's opinion on Dark Boo? Kinda want to check that before I post my reasoning for it.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Site Staff
SMS pinging me and Rubik was interesting. Especially his bit about bouncing stuff back and forth with me. Don't know why it seems interesting to me yet but maybe we'll see.
Your typically active so I like to try getting your thoughts. Of course it all depends on whether you are Town or not, which idk yet, but from interacting I hope to find out.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Site Staff

Kirino is atm sitting at a hard null for me atm and Dark Boo is my bottom scumlean so I'll poke there a bit too.
What's everyone else's opinion on Dark Boo? Kinda want to check that before I post my reasoning for it.
They seemed pushy earlier to get the game started, but as soon as the game took off, they disappeared. Other than that, not very memorable.

Kirino

Tatakae
Most of Dark Boo’s posts consist of trying to end RVS and saying we need to get serious, which I would normally see as encouraging, except that it’s basically all he’s posted while doing very little to actually get us there, making it very much seem like he’s just doing it for town cred while otherwise laying low. I think he’s a decent lynch.

Unvote

I’ll post more on break and/or when I get off work. For the record, I fully intend to be active this game.

unvote
vote: kirino

less posts than the host=mafia
sometimes the host posts a lot okay

I mean not this game but still

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom