• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Classic Videogames Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chevywolf:30

The one and only.
I'm starting to suspect you, Ex. Rubik as well. You had a pretty friendly greeting to Rubik about trying not to get him shot, and now you're VERY interested in what Moe thinks the scum are doing.
Gonna go ahead and
Unvote
but nothing definite enough on either of y'all for me to want to vote.

ExLight

why
Staff member
I'm actually wondering if we should even worry about roleblocker/rolecop in the mafia team
if this is a more vanillaish setup with maybe limited power roles they both are a lot weaker right

I'm actually willing to bet on Godfather + Goon

hmm or maybe kirino's interpretation was right and he just meant more traditional roles

The one and only.
Mainly just the thing Ex asked Rubik about if something he said was a double slip. I didn't know I was being paranoid, I'm just tryna figure this out. I guess the intensity I'm showing is being interpreted as being paranoid.

The one and only.
Dangit I said something wrong. By "figure this out" I just meant who's the Mafia, not the game. I got the hang of the game. I guess I might as well just say I'm townie. Come at me Mafia.

Vote:ExLight

I'd believe that if I had seen it.

ExLight

why
Staff member
Mainly just the thing Ex asked Rubik about if something he said was a double slip.
?
That message was me thinking he had said Moe was a Roleblocker because I missinterpreted his message.
If Moe really was a roleblocker, there would be no way for Rubik to know that unless they were both Mafia.

Not sure how me raising an eyebrow to something I interpreted like at the time is scummy but ok.
I'm not sure if you're implying me and Rubik are partners or not either.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
@Chevywolf30 - ExLight, and I assume most other experienced ZD mafia players, probably wouldn't support killing me early d1 before I posted without good reason.

I'm a decently strong player who is pretty consistently active, my activity doesn't tend to be alignment-indicative (some players are generally more or less active as scum), and many of the players in the game enjoy my presence. Killing a player who hasn't posted is kind of a dead end sometimes because they don't really have any posts you can analyze to find additional scum.

I think most players would probably agree that it's a bad idea to kill me before I realize the game started.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom