• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Claim Your Zelda Characters

TheSerpent

The Happy Mask Salesman
umm,can i trade for either toon link or prince Komali.I know they're taken,but it would be nice.And Xel,I have an idea.Why can't we claim 2 items.That would be awesome.If you except,I know the items I want to pick,the ocarina and the bow and arrow.

I'll pre-pick my items in case! Nice thinking, huh?

hookshot and fierce deity mask

Zemen

[Insert Funny Statement]
Well just in case items are thrown into the mix, which they probably will be, then I pick Picori Blade/Four Sword and Master Sword!

The two strongest weapons (other than silver/light arrows) are mine!!! Mwahahaha let Zant, Tingle and Scarecrow reign supreme!

Flute Boy

ganon slayer
well, i would pre-pick bottle :bottle:, and the triforce:triforce: but if triforce doesnt count, titans mitt is mine for the taking... it might not be added, so if its not, i geuss i may have just posted spam:O! however, dont hit him -------->:cucco: he fights worse than ganon... if the triforce is 3 items, that is mine, otherwise ill add in dins fire

Last edited:

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
I just realized I never bothered to pick a location. I choose Stock Pot Inn, not Clock Town (in case someone already has that, which I'm sure someone does), but only Stock Pot Inn.

Also, if items are going to be allowed soon, I prepick the Sun and Moon Masks, plus Couples Mask if three is allowed.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Ok, fine, Epwna, have it your way. we can claim items but only one per person, two is asking for trouble. In that case, if you have chosen more than one then you peeps will have to dump some load off your back.

I'' choose the Deku leaf for now.

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
Yay! Authorization to carry more random stuff in our siggies! I now officially claim the Couple's Mask then. It's like I've got a Terminian lovebird package lol.

Austin

Austin
Grrrrrrr..... the hookshot was taken from me...... would claiming the longshot be pushing it, The Serprent? If it is, then I choose the Ocarina of TIME.

athenian200

Circumspect
a place of settlement, activity, or residence.
We claim items now? Then I claim the Mirror Shield, from WW if I can only claim one specific game's version of the item.

That is...

People: Quill (WW), Marin (LA), Prince Ralis (TP)
Place: Ambi's Palace in Lynna Village (OOA)
Item: Mirror Shield (ALttP, LA, OoT, MM, OOX, WW, MC)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom