• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Claim Your Favorite Forum Members

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
So I spoke to Mr. Mosley about posting up this thread. He said it would be alright, so I am not breaking any rules by posting it and so I feel it should not be deleted nor closed.

Before you go on to claim members, there are rules to follow.

Same rules from the other Zelda Claim game apply, you can claim members and trade them.

Another rule for this one is that you cannot claim yourself. And before you go on to claim, note that we wont be claiming weapons nor locations here, just members, so don't come up with ideas because they will be rejected. lol

Anyway, claim your favorite forum members. For now we will start with three per claimer.

And so being first again, I claim Mr. Mosley for allowing me to post this game. I also claim rightful ownership of LinkAndI and #1LozFanGirl. I will be open for trades later on as there are many other members I could have claimed.

Enjoy. ^^

Austin

Austin
While this sounds like it can get really awkward, I'll join in anyway. I claim you, Xeldimus. I also claim Axle the Beast and Zeruda.

DesertDweller

Love Truth
I claim Shadsie. Can I claim myself or would that be really weird? o_0

And this game is really awkward. I'm astonished I'm not listening to the half of me that voted against the measure to participate. :S

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I claim Shadsie. Can I claim myself or would that be really weird? o_0

And this game is really awkward. I'm astonished I'm not listening to the half of me that voted against the measure to participate. :S

Eh how about reading the very first post? The rules are there. You can't claim yourself.

octorok74

TETTAC
This is a really wierd game. Anyway, I claim Kitsu, Mases, and Kazumi. It feels strange claiming members. Does this make me a slave owner now, because I would hate to have that reputation.

I would like to have Axle, so if someone wants to trade, talk.

Austin

Austin
This is a really wierd game. Anyway, I claim Kitsu, Mases, and Kazumi. It feels strange claiming members. Does this make me a slave owner now, because I would hate to have that reputation.

I would like to have Axle, so if someone wants to trade, talk.
True, we are kind of like slave-owners, but as long as we all do it, it'll all be okay :P

N

Nil

It's spelled w-e-i-r-d: Weird. Get a browser with spellcheck!

Errh, I'm not quite sure who I would claim or if I'll even claim anyone! However, page 1 list would be ideal. So!

#1 LOZ FanGirl
Hero of Spirits

athenian200
Arkvoodle, Nil, PJDEP

DesertDweller
Shadsie

Din Akera
Hazel, Myriadviper42

Epwna
Jetter, Master Kokiri 9

Hazel
Anubis, Xinnamin.

Master Kokiri 9
Len, Pocket Asian, Zarom

Myriadviper42
Mandym, Mikau, Rishian

octorok74
Kazumi, Kitsu, Mases

PJDEP
Axle the Beast, Xeldimus, Zeruda.

Vincent
Cooldogs_1, Durion

Xeldimus
#1LozFanGirl, Din Akera, Mr. Mosley

Last edited by a moderator:

Hazel

A Frog
I claim Anubis, Master Kokiri 9 and Xinnamin.
Do you want to trade me Ark, Athenian200?

DesertDweller
Shadsie

Epwna
Jetter, MK9

Master Kokiri 9
Len, Pocket Asian, Zarom

Myriadviper42
Mandym, Mikau, Rishian

octorok74
Kazumi, Kitsu, Mases

PJDEP
Axle the Beast, Xeldimus, Zeruda.

Xeldimus
#1LozFanGirl, Din Akera, Mr. Mosley ALERT! LinkAndI is not called LinkAndI anymore!!! She's called Din Akera!!!

Athenian200
Nil, PJDEP, Arkvoodle

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom