• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Characters in Zelda That Are So Creepy They're Not Even Funny to Look At

Status
Not open for further replies.

germ1137

Lokomo Ninja
Some creepy-looking characters in Zelds, like Tingle, give you a little chuckle every time you look at them. That's not what I want. I want characters that even plastic surgery couln't make them look nice. For me, it's the Lakeside scientist in Ocarina of Time. I don't know if Nintendo made him that creepy or WHAT, but he could be a ReDead Impersonator without the use of a costume. I mean, look at him:
Mizumi.jpg

Tingle. Tingle.
Tingle. Tingle.
Tingle. Tingle.
Tingle. Tingle.

Only. Tingle.
Oh, and the marine scientist from oot
and the zombies/redead/whateva you wanna call em.

The TP Lake Hylia Clowns are my only complaint.

And that pirate from WW that seems a little too feminine. The one that keeps you from Tetra's Cabin.

Cabbage

Supreme Vegetable Ruler
D: I really don't want to talk about it.
Probably the redead things from WW. One night, I was playing WW in the dark and I saw one of those things and I heard a rustling sound in my room and a noise that sounded like, "GAAHHH" and I practically ran out of my room screaming. Turned out it was only my cat, though. :P

germ1137

Lokomo Ninja
D: I really don't want to talk about it.
Probably the redead things from WW. One night, I was playing WW in the dark and I saw one of those things and I heard a rustling sound in my room and a noise that sounded like, "GAAHHH" and I practically ran out of my room screaming. Turned out it was only my cat, though. :P

That sounds similar to that one time I had a dream the Wind Waker Seahats were following me into the Tower of the Gods and they were trying to eat me. That's the reason I almost never go on an island on Wind Waker that's surrounded by Seahats.

Blazestarre

*Insert title here*
The Great Fairies from OoT and MM. Those things are just disturbing, especially with all the make-up. I cringe whenever I see them in the game; loved their purpose, hated their appearance.

i-am-link

DGN's Metaphysicist
Really? Nobody's thought of the true horror that is in Zelda?
...Well, here it is. WARNING: NOBODY CAN LOOK AT THIS WITHOUT DIEING!

Mask_Salesman_rage.gif

Scariest thing in the universe, in a game for children.
The Happy Mask Salesman.

Hey, isn't your spoiler that thing from super smash bros brawl? well, anyways, i have to aggree with all of these. I can't believe noone has aggreed with me about tingle yet! isn't he creepy in MM?!?!?!?! but yeah, the lakeside scientict and falbi are FREAKY.

I didn't find the mask salesman creepy, he was in a state between happy and insane. That's just funny and hilarious if you ask me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom