• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread CHAOS MAFIA VII- BUCK IN NEW YORK

I got through nine pages and need a break

before I go here's where I'm at

I think alana's read on Ex feels like good reasoning in a way that makes me think they're both town

hapi is trying way too hard to be friendly and chummy and although I've seen that from town before (arogame) I don't think it's exclusively a towny thing, I don't remember her doing literally anything game-advancing where aro had, and her gifspam is like a thousand times more annoying than aro's ever was (and even that got me to kinda just want to vote him out)

I think DW's push on KoD early on is, like, obviously bad, because it literally did get a (actually pretty decent imo) reaction out of mongoose, which doesn't help me trust DW any - but I also haven't seen anything from KoD by this point that I can say is definitely towny (and although I've never seen him play scum I've been very certain he was town in all of our other games when he wasn't lynching me for ~no reason). I am currently tempted to call this a dichotomy, we'll see where it goes.

uh, rag and numbers exist

probably missed some other stuff but that's what I remember

Generally pretty well I have like a 90% win rate in mafia.

The power of tea is greater than you realize.
I'm talking about specifically voting people simply for not answering you. Do you think that is scum-indicative, or is a policy thing, or something else?

I'm your number one fan Numbers!!!
****. Gonna get my ankles broke now...

*Takes the tea leaves from Abi and holds them to his ear*

They say they are cold. We should warm them in a jacuzzi. And then drink the Jacuzzi.

*High fives Rag for also existing*

a'lana

cotton candy
I've seen Hapi play only one game on mafiacafe tbf but she got suspected in that game for being hedgy about her suspicions and was almost lynched in lylo
yeah okay this is way too much for me right now and I want it to stop

vote: Hapi
Do you have any prior experience with her?

a'lana

cotton candy
I got through nine pages and need a break

before I go here's where I'm at

I think alana's read on Ex feels like good reasoning in a way that makes me think they're both town

hapi is trying way too hard to be friendly and chummy and although I've seen that from town before (arogame) I don't think it's exclusively a towny thing, I don't remember her doing literally anything game-advancing where aro had, and her gifspam is like a thousand times more annoying than aro's ever was (and even that got me to kinda just want to vote him out)

I think DW's push on KoD early on is, like, obviously bad, because it literally did get a (actually pretty decent imo) reaction out of mongoose, which doesn't help me trust DW any - but I also haven't seen anything from KoD by this point that I can say is definitely towny (and although I've never seen him play scum I've been very certain he was town in all of our other games when he wasn't lynching me for ~no reason). I am currently tempted to call this a dichotomy, we'll see where it goes.

uh, rag and numbers exist

probably missed some other stuff but that's what I remember
I think I did nothing out of my scumrange...surprised you townread me this easily ngl

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
****. Gonna get my ankles broke now...

*Takes the tea leaves from Abi and holds them to his ear*

They say they are cold. We should warm them in a jacuzzi. And then drink the Jacuzzi.

*High fives Rag for also existing*

I have never wanted something more in my life please help me do this.

*grabs the tea leaves and runs to find a jacuzzi*

It's a mansion I'm sure there's one somewhere.

Princess Abigail

And now I will sum up the case on me.

Abbi is approaching the game by making jokes early, being too friendly and using anime gifs.

And gifs are bad and she should feel bad.

Thus she will die because how dare an easy to ignore moving image be in my mafia.

rias-gremory-high-school-dxd.gif

Princess Abigail

I've seen Hapi play only one game on mafiacafe tbf but she got suspected in that game for being hedgy about her suspicions and was almost lynched in lylo

Do you have any prior experience with her?

I think the answer is no. So we once again continue the trend of me getting scum read for existing lol.

Princess Abigail

Rag kinda
DW 1 game I bussed them day 1
ExLight a lot
Numbers a lot
Minish a lot
KoD a lot
You 1 game

I'm far too lazy to see if there's anyone else. There probably isn't

Princess Abigail

I'd like to point out that out of everyone who is intimately familiar with my play. I think zero people are worried about me. So perhaps we should look critically at that and stop pushing me for having fun in a game xD

I have never wanted something more in my life please help me do this.

*grabs the tea leaves and runs to find a jacuzzi*

It's a mansion I'm sure there's one somewhere.

*Yells after Abi*

Rich people keep their jacuzzi jets in their bathtubs...

I feel like I need to make another pop culture reference soon.

Princess Abigail

*Yells after Abi*

Rich people keep their jacuzzi jets in their bathtubs...

I feel like I need to make another pop culture reference soon.

Of course silly me.

*the sound of doors slamming open and closed permeate the halls*

Too many rooms!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom