• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread CHAOS MAFIA VII- BUCK IN NEW YORK

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
STORM'S CHAOS MAFIA
EPISODE 7
BUCK IN NEW YORK

• Yes, There are Rules. Sue Me
  • DO NOT communicate outside the Thread unless your roles allows this, even after your Death
  • DO NOT Name Claim. nobody cares if youre Larry Byrd or Big Bird
  • DO NOT Role Claim. I want to savor this. this rule is case by case basis, and is normally ignored. you can say what type of role you have, but you can not outright state " I am the Pumpkin That Shoots Lasers Out Of It's Ass"
  • If you are dead, you are allowed a sendoff post, but after that, refrain from posting here. saves people from voting up Ghosts
  • Votes must be Bolded like so <Vote:Giri>
  • the game is allowed 1 (1) vote for Extension per 2 Game Days
  • No Lynch is not an option :devil:
  • Do Not Edit or Remove Posts
  • Your Role PM is not Evidence of your Innocence, it's a secret to Everybody. this is your warning
  • Days will Consist of 72 Hours, Nights Will Consist of 24 Hours
  • DO NOT Reveal Outside Information
  • The Player with the Most Votes by the end of the Day will be Lynched
  • If there is a Tie, there will be a Coin Toss to determine who dies
  • Players Can Not Die by a Single Vote, unless the living Players is Half The Starting Number
  • Night Posts Allowed
  • Try to Post at Least 3 times a day.... I dont think WE Have any Lurkers, but still.

DAY ONE
It's that time of year again. another letter to Visit Storm's Manor and play his cruel game. as you sit to Dinner, Storm goes over the year's events, and goes into his Will and Testament. as he begins the lights go out, and when they finally are turned back on, Storm is found dead in his chair, his guts pulled out of his stomach as if by a giant hook. as the door was locked and no one saw anyone leave into the hallway, it had to have been one of you. or a couple of you conspiring together

DAY ONE BEGINS

The Living
Rag
@DW
@Ex
@Min
@Seanzie
@Caps
@Mongoose
@Fext
@KoD
@a'lana
@Numbers
@Hapi
@RavenRaziel98
Day One Ends Sunday June 12th at 6pm EST

Last edited:

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
diunosaqur

Mongoose

Demo Spec
I don’t know about fight clubby, more like murder mystery dinner.

I prefer fight clubs.

That being said, explain to me why you're not scum this time around, Goose, and I may go easy on you.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
If it's your first night at fight club you have to fight.
Hmm, but both a'lana and Mongoose haven't played on ZD before.

Guess to determine which one has to fight I have to follow the narrator's want to destroy something beautiful. And a'lana's pfp looks the cutest. Sooo...

Vote: a'lana

Mongoose

Demo Spec
@KoD well simply put, I wasn’t Scum last time either I was Cult, huge difference. Anyway to get the point I’m most definitely, Town. Why am I town you ask, well that’s a very easy answer. I simply am Town, and I am not Scum, or Cult this game.

That's a lackluster answer, Goose.

Anyway, explain to me why Cin Min is scum here, Ex. You know, as opposed to you like you tend to be in practically every game we play with each other.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom