• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Camp Half-Blood (Rp Thread)

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Cyrus

Cyrus felt helpless. He didn't know How to help Angela, but he knew he had to. It was the worst possible catch 22 he'd ever faced, and he felt himself drowning in his own insecurities. Tylin had mentioned something about Angela being upset, that she needed him, but he didn't really know how to handle that. Cyrus decided it was better to let her calm down and explain. Anyone this worked up would only feel worse when they had to explain themselves. Cyrus sat and waited for Angela to calm down, singing in a soft voice as he did so....

(and now to exhibit my favorite love song :P)

"They say that love is forever, your forever is all that I need. Please stay as long as you need. I can't promise that things won't be broken, but I swear that I will never leave. Please stay forever with me"

(The song is titled "If I'm James Dean, You're Audrey Hepburn" and is performed by Sleeping With Sirens. The song is linked to the title just given.)

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Angela:

The singing was calming, and the stroaking of her hair soothed her. But this wasn't the way she wanted it to turn out. She wanted Cyrus to forget about her problems, she could just ignore them. But Cyrus being the person he was had to help her. She sat there for a while, listening to Cyrus's song.

What will you tell him? You know what he'll think if you tell him about me.

She heard the voice again, but decided not to react.

I know what you can tell him.

The voice was silent, as if it wanted to build tension and get Angela on edge to know. But she fought it and ignored the urge to hear what the voice would say.

Oh, you don't want to hear it? It'll save your skin.

Go ahead then. She responded.

She could feel the voice smirk. Smirk? How could she feel that?

Tell him your scared about the war between the Gods and you. That's enough to drive a girl to tears.

Angela thought about it. She knew it was a pretty beleivable story, but she also didn't want to trust the voice.

Go on, you know it'd work.

She stayed silent for a while, hicuping every once and a while.

"Why do the Gods have to fight Cyrus?"

She followed what the voice was saying.

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
Tylin:

"Alrighty, I will teach you then. Have you got anything going on after dinner tonight? That's when I'm free, so if it's okay with you, meet me at the edge of the forest at 7."

Tylin cupped her hands together and put her elbows on her knees, resting her head upon her hands. "Dusk and dawn are the most active times for animals to express their emotions. Yes, you can feel the emotions of animals as well." Tylin smiled a bit at this, knowing that caring was what she loved to do the most. "When we meet, I can start you off with the emotions of the animals. You cannot sense them as well as humans and demi-gods, but the feeling is there. Therefore, it can be an easy start for you. You don't want to be bombarded by raging emotions when we practice."

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Kyle:

"Alright. I mean, I guess I can handle it, just it's kind of weird to feel the emotions. Like, feeling anger and happieness at the same time, it's strange. And actually it hurts a little, my head, I've gotten major headaches."

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Cyrus

Cyrus sat still as he heard Angela ask her question. He didn't know how to respond. While he knew that she was upset about the gods fighting, he also knew that it shouldn't be bothering her like this. Her response saying "It's not alright," didn't seem to fit her current question.

"I don't know why they fight. They're gods but they fight over petty matters."

Cyrus still was anxious. He didn't know how to ask what was really bothering Angela. If he just flat out asked, she'd get mad at him, accusing him of calling her a lier.

"You should ask."

"Why?"

"Well I think we both know you're curious."

"But..."

"What harm will it cause?"

Cyrus sighed and gently hugged Angela. "Angela, is that really what's bothering you? I don't want you to hurt at all. You've helped me change so much. Help me again so I can help you."

(Can't let up can he? ;)

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
(XD)

Angela:

This was a tough choice for her. She wanted to be honest with Cyrus, but also she didn't want him to know what she'd been crying about. It was silly, and she was just too proud to let him know what a fool she is. Although it was true she didn't like the war, but it wasn't what she was crying about.

"It's just, I don't want anything to happen to you. What if your own father kills you? That would be devistating. And all the other parents fighting, I don't want anyone to die."

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Cyrus

Cyrus smiled. At last he was getting somewhere. It felt good that someone else cared that much about him. However his smile faded to a solemn look and he sighed.

"I'm worried too. I'm scared that I'll have to lose my friends to my father, and I don't want that to happen. I don't want to lose the only people who cared about me this soon."

Cyrus looked up to the sky. It was calm but he knew that war was brewing up in the clouds. "As for my dad, if he tries to kill me, I'll destroy him. I'll send all my hatred at him and rip him apart."

Cyrus looked back at Angela and said, "And you, if I lost you, well, there'd be no reason for me to continue with my life. You've believed in my so much, more than anyone else. You gave me a chance when nobody else would. I don't think I could ever thank you enough for that." Cyrus looked away quickly, afraid to show tears.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Angela:

"Oh no! Cyrus, I have no thought's of dying in the upcoming battle, but if I happen to then you have to keep going. If you died then I'd never forgive myself, even in death. It would be my fault that you didn't live on. No Cyrus, you have to do everything in your power to live the best in life no matter what. Promise me you will?"

She gently turned Cyrus's face to hers and looked into his eyes for confirmation.

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
( This "Cyrus and Angela" moment... too. cute. I can't even handle it! <3 <3 <3 )

Tylin:

She kept her eyes forward, but listened to Kyle. "That's common. Actually, more than common. For the first couple of weeks, you're going to have to get used to those headaches. They are something that you aren't going to be able to live without."

Tylin then smiled brightly as her spirits lifted, "After your training, though, you'll learn to love this power. It's exceptional!"

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Cyrus

Cyrus stayed quiet for a moment. If he lost her and then killed himself, they'd live in paradise for ever. He didn't say it though. He couldn't. It would break her heart. So instead he did the only other thing he could think of. Cyrus hugged Angela closer to him and said, "I swear, I'll never let anything happen to you. I'll never let you die."

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
Lance, who hasn't been in this RP for the last page because I'm lazy, walked over to Tylin and stood next to her, hoping he'd be noticed.

(Just need a post :p)

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Kyle:

"Alrighty then, I'll just leave you two birdies alone," He teased Tylin.

He headed out of the training area and towards his cabin. Although something caught his eye before he went into his cabin. He saw Angela in Cyrus's arms, and he was hugging her. He almost burst out laughing to himself, but held it in. Once he was inside his cabin he smiled in the mirror as he got ready for bed. Although he knew he was showing himself a fake smile, not one of his genuine smiles he flashed at everyone he came across. He knew why he had to smile to himself, and he just let it go.

"Agh, that headache," He said puting his hand to his head. "Oh well, it'll all get better later I guess."

With that he went off to his bed and fell asleep.

Angela:

She smiled as she heard Cyrus's words. It calmed her a bit, and she cuddled a little closer to him. She could feel the voice in the back of her head, as if waiting for the right moment. But she ignored it and enjoyed the moment with Cyrus. Soon though someone came along and went to their cabin. She could hear his muffled laughs and shut it out of her mind.

Stupid kid...

Then she arose from her place and looked at Cyrus.

"I think it's time I get some rest. I'll see you later."

She got up, kissed Cyrus's cheeck and went into her cabin. Then she strode to her bed, fell onto it and slept with a big smile on her face.

Last edited:

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Cyrus

Cyrus stood. Despite the fact that it was almost dinner time, Angela had decided to go sleep. Cyrus stood up but walked in the opposite direction of the mess hall. He reached a cliff that overlooked the sea and sat down. "This war.....what's going to happen? Who's going to side with who?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom