• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Camp Half-Blood (Rp Thread)

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Cyrus

Cyrus could tell something was bothering Angela but didn't know how to ask what was wrong. Someone disturbing her concentration wouldn't bother her. She probably would have included that in her journal. Still, Cyrus didn't want to upset her by second guessing so he left it alone.

Cyrus looked to her and said, "So...um...I think I'm loosening the 'other me's' grip on me. He seems to be trying harder be he's having difficulty reasserting himself."

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Angela:

She lit up then, brightening with joy. She was glad to hear that Cyrus was getting better.

"That's great! I'm so happy!" She hugged Cyrus, forgetting about the conversation that she had with that voice earlier.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Cyrus

Cyrus brightened up as Angela hugged him. "What ever is going on with her can't be that bad. Maybe she's just stressing over me." He returned Angela's.

"Hey, how good are you at shooting? I've seen you with a bow but not much."

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Cyrus

"Aw, come off it. Your mom's the huntress of the gods. She raises the hunter's moon at night. You've got to be good at your worst." Cyrus said. Cyrus then grinned and quiped, "Kinda ironic that the daughter of the moon goddess and the son of the god of death are together. Almost poetic perhaps."

Lukémon

Shows over folks!
Raphael got himself back up, Edward shook his hand, " Nice one, you learn fast. I think you've got enough skills for now, so why don't we rest up? Maybe just sit down and watch the rest do all the swordplay. "
Raphael nodds in agreement, " I think I deserve a rest after all that. "

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Angela:

She laughed a little.

"Yeah, it's weird. But very enjoyable for me."

Kyle:

He was bored of watching kids learn how to fight and left the training area. He found Angela and Cyrus at the Artemis cabin and left them alone. He wondered around until he found his way to a hiking trail, and followed it.

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
Vince sighed, Tylin hadn't gotten back and he had this need in his heart to tell the others about his visions... but he decided to silently wait.

Lance felt the tension with Vince but just shrugged it off... now wasn't the time.

Zelda_Ali_Baba

Why did the humans attack
Angela had left after Tylin and Cyrus did. Olivia wasn't sure what was going on, but decided to stay out of it.

As time went by, Olivia started feeling a bit bored. Russell was still working with the young campers and she hoped he'd finish soon so they could find something to do.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Eric

Eric walked in to the training grounds and spotted Vince. He climbed up to where Vince was sitting and whispered, "So what is it that's wrong? Really."

Cyrus

"Well I think you're the best thing that's ever happened to me!" Cyrus said, grinning, before kissing Angela lightly on the cheek.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Angela:

She blushed and giggled a little as Cyrus kissed her cheek.

Don't tell me your going to fall for that? Men do that all the time. She heard the voice say.

Oh go away. Her expression changed to a little angry and she sort of flicked something away.

"Sorry, flies."

Don't worry, I'll get you to see the truth...

Last edited:

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
Tylin:

She didn't know exactly how to decipher Cyrus's quick reaction to her explanation. Usually when she attempted to explain tendencies, the reactions are never so quick as to realize. Usually the reactions are slow and take time to comprehend the situation, and yet Cyrus had almost lashed out in a joyful way. Tylin was confused, and yet she let it slide. She would conduct a test in a few days, so she let it be for now.

Tylin walked back to the swordfighting arena, walked in, and sat next to Lance, Vince and Eric. She saw that Russell no longer had an opponent, so she jabbed Lance in the arm with her elbow.

"You go up there and spar with him a bit. I'd love to see exactly what you can do!" Tylin then laughed a bit, covering her mouth with her hand. She looked up at Lance, not sure if he would accept the challenge or not.

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
Lance blushed, "Me... I er... haven't really fought anyone since I got here... aside from Cyrus. Anyways, speaking of Cyrus, is he alright? I talk too much." Lance got up off the bleachers and walked into the arena, "hey! Russell!" He then took his blade from his scabbard, which he was conveniently wearing, "Duel?"

Vince slouched in his seat and sighed.

(lol, Vince is acting so odd... he has a mind of his own O.O)

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
Tylin:

"Oh come on! It doesn't matter how long you haven't fought; you've got muscle memory." Tylin punched him in the arm and watched his face turn red. She giggled again, leaning her head on his shoulder for a slight second.

"Cyrus is alright. Now go get him, tiger!" Tylin watched Lance make his way into the arena to fight against Russell. She admired his physique as he did so, her insides melting at the sight of him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom