• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread C H A O S M A F I A I I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kylo Ken

I will finish what Spyro started
You convinced me that it was a honest beginner's mistake. But if the day ended today instead of Wednesday, I probably would've kept my vote on you. I still have my eye on you >.>

Unvote

funnier6

Courage~
Oh, this is why lynching noobs sucks, when you lynch them, they're completely innocent, when you give in to appeal to emoshun, they're always last mafia standing.

I haven't chosen correctly yet.

Kylo Ken

I will finish what Spyro started
Yeah, that's why I was hesitant on removing my vote, but I don't think Miss Cucco is lying... Yet

D

Deleted member 14134

I don't even care anymore. Just get it over with.
Having suspicion cast against you is part of the game. Every new player makes mistakes, the important thing is to learn from them and not repeat them. Like other people have said, make sure you have reasoning to your votes or else it doesn't look that good. Just keep trying to play and don't get mad if things are looking bad for you. Keep trying until its over. Do you have any thoughts/suspicions towards anyone that you can share?

Miss Cucco

Mrs. DekuNut
. Do you have any thoughts/suspicions towards anyone that you can share?

I know it's a part of the game I just don't know what I did wrong was all kind of but olives understood. I was more puzzled and confused more than

Anyways I'm not really suspicious of anyone except the people who are signed up to play but don't

Last edited:

Mido

Version 1
I don't know what I did wrong. All I wanted to do was see how a lynch worked.

I can understand that, although you did seem to play around with the votes earlier, so I'm not sure what to think unless your first Mezlo vote was said test. There's still time in the day remaining, so we have plenty of time for discussion and as such you are not dead yet, but speaking of your own suspicion point.

@Zachie Blade @Libk @rlscot8 what say you folks on the situation at hand?

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Vote Count
Miss Cucco - 2 (Tristan, Mido)
Mellow Ezlo - 1 (Domozilla777)
No Lynch - 1 (funnier6)

Not Voting: Minish Link, RLScot, Zachie Blade, Bok of the Wild, Lonk, Kylo Ken, Miss Cuccoo
Yet to Post: @Zachie Blade

Day Ends Wednesday at 1am EST

funnier6

Courage~
I can understand that, although you did seem to play around with the votes earlier, so I'm not sure what to think unless your first Mezlo vote was said test. There's still time in the day remaining, so we have plenty of time for discussion and as such you are not dead yet, but speaking of your own suspicion point.

Can you give me your thoughts on everything? You're the only one who makes sense right now.

While Miss Cucco was going a little crazy earlier, I've chosen to believe that it's just the result of being a new player, as she said. It still seems slightly suspicious to me, but not enough to put my vote on her yet. Since Mellow Ezlo/Tristan's babyish typing seems to be a role thing, I don't really have reason to vote him either, though it is really hard to read... :p all that to say I'm still not voting anyone yet, those are just my thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom