• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread C H A O S M A F I A I I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kylo Ken

I will finish what Spyro started
If that's the case and we can't think things through strategically and may only go off of suspicion, we may as well day 1 lynch like Mido said.

Vote: @Miss Cucco

funnier6

Courage~
The court finds miss cucco guilty of being suspicious, we will now hear the defendant speak before totalleh maj lynching her. (sorry feeling melodramatic)

Miss Cucco

Mrs. DekuNut
I don't know what I did wrong. All I wanted to do was see how a lynch worked. But then I see you guys said you didn't want to do the lynch then you all unvoted, NOW I'm getting voted to a lynch that I thought was called off for unvoting? WOW!

funnier6

Courage~
I don't know what I did wrong. All I wanted to do was see how a lynch worked. But then I see you guys said you didn't want to do the lynch then you all unvoted, NOW I'm getting voted to a lynch that I thought was called off for unvoting? WOW!

Well, you really shouldve given info when you voted and unvoted.

Kylo Ken

Yes I'm suspicious, but it's nothing personal. The rules put the Town at a disadvantage and really pressures use to make moves. I would actually like to wait so we can talk more about it. But we can't use reasoning beyond suspicion. Unfortunately for you, I'm most suspicious of you.

Kylo Ken

Yeah, always give at least a paragraph stating why you're voting a certain way or else you look sus.

Miss Cucco

Mrs. DekuNut
Well, you really shouldve given info when you voted and unvoted.

Well I didn't know that BECAUSE THIS IS MY FIRST MAFIA!

If that's the case and we can't think things through strategically and may only go off of suspicion, we may as well day 1 lynch like Mido said.

Vote: @Miss Cucco

And what did I do to make you suspicious of me in the first place other than make a joke which I clearly stated in the post that I was joking?

funnier6

Courage~

And what did I do to make you suspicious of me in the first place other than make a joke which I clearly stated in the post that I was joking?

Yeah, sorry to get your feathers ruffled (sorry had to) but the best thing to do in your position is apologize and start again, otherwise you're almost certainly dead.

Kylo Ken

The enemy lies, Miss Cucco. We're already at a disadvantage and what could be a joke could be the enemy trying to get a greater advantage. It's why I suspected Tristan(Mellow Ezlo) cause of his baby talk. Turns out it's part of his role so whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom