• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild BOTW Monster Appreciation Thread

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
Moblins are actually pretty easy, yeah. Enemies don't really get difficult until you meet your first Guardian, since you're likely to find a Guardian before you ever find a Lynel.

And even then, Guardians don't stay a threat for that long. Get good enough armor and weapons, and they become pretty trivial.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Moblins are actually pretty easy, yeah. Enemies don't really get difficult until you meet your first Guardian, since you're likely to find a Guardian before you ever find a Lynel.

And even then, Guardians don't stay a threat for that long. Get good enough armor and weapons, and they become pretty trivial.
I have met one Lynel, but that was because I took a massive detour north from Kakariko when I was supposed to be going to Hatenno because I saw a shrine and then I got a horse and then I saw this pulsating pink stuff and I checked it out then I found a colleseum and there was a Lynel in there.

While their attacks are a bit slow, it fits very very well with their design! The amount of power also makes then an enemy that I won't take down just because. Even with how OP Link can get in game, the lynel will still be a bit more of a challenge than even a Hinox could be (which can be taken down with a few swings of a heavy claymore and Urbosa's Fury). Really really good enemy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom