• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Boo's Pizza

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Boo

The Darkest of Boos
Kooploz: Oh, well, that's easy.

*Kooploz texts Mart.*

Kooploz: Abdicate.

Mart: No.

Kooploz: Yes.

Mart: No.

*Kooploz turns to Big Head.*

Kooploz: Uh... this may take a while...
Big Head: In addition, ShyHo will become the new emperor of Gaia 2.

AwdryFan1997

you are not immune to propaganda
Big Head: He has promised me to not rejoin the council if he becomes Emperor.
Kooploz: I don't even know why you're so concerned about this. Those two planets left your council willingly. I had no say in the matter. Not to mention, Mart is the rightful Emperor.

Dark Boo

The Darkest of Boos
Kooploz: I don't even know why you're so concerned about this. Those two planets left your council willingly. I had no say in the matter. Not to mention, Mart is the rightful Emperor.
Big Head: We will hold an election. Whoever wins, will become the emperor.

AwdryFan1997

Big Head: We will hold an election. Whoever wins, will become the emperor.
*Kooploz is even more distressed by this.*

Kooploz: But Mart is the rightful Emperor! After Sigma was destroyed, it was declared that Wario should be the new Emperor of Gaia. Then he fell out of a plane, so then Wart became Emperor, in order of succession. Wart then left and had his brother Mart become the regent ruler. Rightful!

Dark Boo

The Darkest of Boos
*Kooploz is even more distressed by this.*

Kooploz: But Mart is the rightful Emperor! After Sigma was destroyed, it was declared that Wario should be the new Emperor of Gaia. Then he fell out of a plane, so then Wart became Emperor, in order of succession. Wart then left and had his brother Mart become the regent ruler. Rightful!
Wario: *Shows up behind Kooploz* Guess who’s Emperor now! My flab saved me from that fall, other than a broken hip, I’m fine.

AwdryFan1997

Wario: *Shows up behind Kooploz* Guess who’s Emperor now! My flab saved me from that fall, other than a broken hip, I’m fine.
Kooploz: Oh... well, uh... Doug, can you help me with this?

Doug: Right... since Wario is legally dead, he technically can't be Emperor... but honestly, there's so many technicalities here that we might just have to settle this in court. It'll be a long legal battle, but don't worry, Fred, the odds are on our side.

*They aren't.*

Dark Boo

The Darkest of Boos
Kooploz: Oh... well, uh... Doug, can you help me with this?

Doug: Right... since Wario is legally dead, he technically can't be Emperor... but honestly, there's so many technicalities here that we might just have to settle this in court. It'll be a long legal battle, but don't worry, Fred, the odds are on our side.

*They aren't.*
Wario: Oh hell no! I’m suing you for the title!

Dark Boo

The Darkest of Boos
Kooploz: Me!? You... well, you better lawyer up good, Mr. Wario W. Wario, because I've got the best attorney in Hyrule!

Doug: Yeah, my firm wins every case that Fred pays for.
Wario: Well, let’s start out with the facts. I have no death certificate. They took me to the hospital when I fell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom