• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Boo's Pizza II: Electric BOOgaloo

What should the title be?

• More Toppings

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Extra Cheese

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Hold the Pineapple

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Electric BOOgaloo

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Other

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Definitive Edition

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New Funky Mode

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Neverending Nightmare

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
*At the hotel, Zerris and Siy were up in the room watching TV together while Mark and Natalie were relaxing and talking outside. She excused herself from the discussion and answered the phone call.*

Natalie: Hey, what’s up?
James: Um, remember Dr. Fakename? Apparently he's being sued for malpractice. I don't know exactly what this entails for us, but it can't be good.

MightyMario

The Vengeful Warrior | Drawn by Uwu_Oocoo2
James: Um, remember Dr. Fakename? Apparently he's being sued for malpractice. I don't know exactly what this entails for us, but it can't be good.
*Natalie goes silent for a moment before responding*

Natalie: What do you mean by that? Like, did he do something to Siy?!

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
*Natalie goes silent for a moment before responding*

Natalie: What do you mean by that? Like, did he do something to Siy?!
James: I'm not sure. I guess we'll jsut have to see what comes of this.

*The TV was still on, and James hadn't been paying it much attention. It was at that moment airing a cheesy Saul Goodman commercial, and at the end, Saul said "And that's why I fight for you, Clearwater!" James stared, first assuming it was a gimmick to make the show seem more local, but there was an Orangegrove number at the bottom of the screen.*

James: Uhh, one sec, Nat.

*He looked up the number on Google, and sure enough, right there in Clearwater, law offices of Saul Goodman. James calls Natalie back*

James: Hey, uh, remember who I said killed you in my universe? That cartoon mouse? Well, uh, he's no cartoon mouse but apparently the lawyer main character from the show Cole was watching, he's real and has offices right over where you are in Clearwater. The fictional characters are becoming real again, Nat. Be ready for anything.

Last edited:

MightyMario

James: I'm not sure. I guess we'll jsut have to see what comes of this.

*The TV was still on, and James hadn't been paying it much attention. It was at that moment airing a cheesy Saul Goodman commercial, and at the end, Saul said "And that's why I fight for you, Orangegrove!" James stared, first assuming it was a gimmick to make the show seem more local, but there was an Orangegrove number at the bottom of the screen.*

James: Uhh, one sec, Nat.

*He looked up the number on Google, and sure enough, right there in Orangegrove, law offices of Saul Goodman. James calls Natalie back*

James: Hey, uh, remember who I said killed you in my universe? That cartoon mouse? Well, uh, he's no cartoon mouse but apparently the lawyer main character from the show Cole was watching, he's real and has offices right here in Orangegrove. The fictional characters are becoming real again, Nat. Be ready for anything.
Natalie: ...

Natalie: I wonder if Siy has contact with Daffy Duck and Stitch and all her plushie’s real life counterparts. Just speculating.

MightyMario

James: Nothing would surprise me. But yeah, so now Siy's old doctor is being sued AND characters aren't as fictional as we thought.
Natalie: Yeah, I figured that once I met the old man from Despicable Me.

Natalie: Would you like to talk to Siy? Maybe she can tell Bugs Bunny to be our personal chef and Lightning McQueen to drive her to school.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
*Police station, earlier that day*

*Officer Smith brings in the man who pulled a gun on him*

Chief Ewing: What's the story here, Patrick?

Officer Patrick Smith: He ducked into an alley and was talking about an "orginization" and such, and I wanted to ask him some questions about it, make sure there were no drugs or anything involved, and he pulled a gun on me.

*Suspect was taken to a detention cell for questioning.*

Officer Smith: So, what's your name?

Suspect: Daniel. Daniel Wolfe.

Smith: Well, Mr Daniel, what's the organization you're willing to pull a gun on an officer to defend?

Daniel: I'll tell you when my lawyer gets here, I called him with my one phone call.

Smith: Real cute, kid.

Natalie: Yeah, I figured that once I met the old man from Despicable Me.

Natalie: Would you like to talk to Siy? Maybe she can tell Bugs Bunny to be our personal chef and Lightning McQueen to drive her to school.
*James laughs*

James: That would be interesting all right. But as for now, until the lizard men start busting down our doors, let's just live life and not worry about it.

MightyMario

*James laughs*

James: That would be interesting all right. But as for now, until the lizard men start busting down our doors, let's just live life and not worry about it.
Natalie: And what if it boils over and we’re called to testify? Are we going to “not worry about it” then?

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer

*Daniel and officer Smith sat in an awkward silence for a few more minutes. Then, in walks Daniel's lawyer. He and officer Smith look at each other, Officer Smith scowling.*

Smith: Really? All the lawyers to choose from and you choose Goodman?

Daniel: I saw his name on a billboard and memorized the number, he was hte only one I knew of

Smith: And why would you do that unless you knew you were guilty?

Saul Goodman: Gentlemen, please, let's discuss this civilly, and Patrick, I'd appreciate it if you remember that my client is innocent until proven guilty.

Officer Smith: Please, it's Officer Smith

Saul: Of course. Now, if you would let my client and I get to know each other, I'm sure you've got other people out there to detain.

*Officer Smith storms out of the cell*
Natalie: And what if it boils over and we’re called to testify? Are we going to “not worry about it” then?
James: Yes, then we worry about it, go up and testify or whatever we must do. But I don't wanna rush into anything that we'd regret later.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer

Saul: So, from the top, what exactly happened between you and Officer Smith?

Daniel: I was talking with my landlord about finding a new place for my family to live, and I went into an alley for some privacy. Well, "Boss" is something else I call my landlord and I guess the cop got suspicious of that, and he just started yelling at me. I didn't know he was a cop, I just heard someone yelling, so I pulled my gun and when I saw it was a cop, I was putting it down but he just tazed me.

Saul: Oh yes, I know all about Patrick's throwing his weight around. You should have an airtight case, probably get off with a slap on the wrist, maybe some community service or a fine, but those are optional aren't they *He winks*

Daniel: Uh, I guess, so when's the court gonna happen?

Saul: Most likely, all we'll need is a hearing, and I will see if I can get that for you today so you won't have to spend a night in the stoney lonesome.

*Saul leaves the cell*
Natalie: ...okay. I’ll go up to the room and let Siy talk to you. She’s had a great day.
James: Alright, sounds good. Not gonna tell her about Fakename or Saul just yet tho

MightyMario

James: Alright, sounds good. Not gonna tell her about Fakename or Saul just yet tho
*Natalie went up to the room, where Zerris and Siy were watching Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith on TV. Siy was totally invested in the film while Zerris went to open the door for Natalie. Natalie came in and handed Siy the phone.*

Siy: Hi, Dad! I’m having a great day! I’m watching my favorite Star Wars movie with Zerris! How are you?

MightyMario

*Natalie went up to the room, where Zerris and Siy were watching Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith on TV. Siy was totally invested in the film while Zerris went to open the door for Natalie. Natalie came in and handed Siy the phone.*

Siy: Hi, Dad! I’m having a great day! I’m watching my favorite Star Wars movie with Zerris! How are you?
James: Hey, Siy! I’m doing well, thanks for asking. Um, listen. Do you know if Stitch and Daffy actually exist?

*Siy looked down to the two plushies sitting in her lap, flopped down and limbs sprawled about*

Siy: They’re sitting in my lap, taking a nap! I don’t wanna wake them up, they get cranky if they don’t get their sleep...

James: I’m not... talking about the plushies. Like, do they actually... you know... uh... live on Earth? Not in a cartoon?

Siy: They’re not plushies, dad! They really exist! Here, I’ll let Daffy talk to you!

*Siy tapped Zerris’ shoulder and handed him Daffy, then switched the phone to Facetime so “Daffy” could talk to James. The Daffy plush appeared on James’ phone and he did a small laugh.*

Zerris: *as Daffy* Hello, Mr. Shilen! I really exist! Just like Siy said! I ain’t no plushie because plushies don’t talk! Do you believe Siy now?

James: *trying not to laugh* Yep... I believe Siy. Wait, is that- Zerris?

Zerris: *as Daffy* Agh! My cover’s been blown! Quick, every duck for himself! Ahhhhhh!

*Zerris handed Daffy and the phone back to Siy*

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
James: Hey, Siy! I’m doing well, thanks for asking. Um, listen. Do you know if Stitch and Daffy actually exist?

*Siy looked down to the two plushies sitting in her lap, flopped down and limbs sprawled about*

Siy: They’re sitting in my lap, taking a nap! I don’t wanna wake them up, they get cranky if they don’t get their sleep...

James: I’m not... talking about the plushies. Like, do they actually... you know... uh... live on Earth? Not in a cartoon?

Siy: They’re not plushies, dad! They really exist! Here, I’ll let Daffy talk to you!

*Siy tapped Zerris’ shoulder and handed him Daffy, then switched the phone to Facetime so “Daffy” could talk to James. The Daffy plush appeared on James’ phone and he did a small laugh.*

Zerris: *as Daffy* Hello, Mr. Shilen! I really exist! Just like Siy said! I ain’t no plushie because plushies don’t talk! Do you believe Siy now?

James: *trying not to laugh* Yep... I believe Siy. Wait, is that- Zerris?

Zerris: *as Daffy* Agh! My cover’s been blown! Quick, every duck for himself! Ahhhhhh!

*Zerris handed Daffy and the phone back to Siy*
James: Your friend is really funny, nice talking to you, buh-bye.

*He pauses, waiting for Natalie to take back the phone*

MightyMario

James: Your friend is really funny, nice talking to you, buh-bye.

*He pauses, waiting for Natalie to take back the phone*
*Natalie was given back the phone and Siy returned to watching TV*

Natalie: Okay, I love you, I’ll see you when we get home. Have a nice night. *blows kiss into phone*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom