• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Boo's Pizza II: Electric BOOgaloo

What should the title be?

• More Toppings

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Extra Cheese

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Hold the Pineapple

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Electric BOOgaloo

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Other

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Definitive Edition

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New Funky Mode

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Neverending Nightmare

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

MightyMario

The Vengeful Warrior | Drawn by Uwu_Oocoo2
*Meanwhile, at the airport, the voice over the intercom called for Flight 307 (gee what a coincidence), the flight to Jargalan, Mongolia.*
*Cayde grabbed her bag and went with Walter and the rest. Dr. Nefario had already left for Mongolia and would meet them there.*

AwdryFan1997

you are not immune to propaganda
*Cayde grabbed her bag and went with Walter and the rest. Dr. Nefario had already left for Mongolia and would meet them there.*
*On the plane, Walter, Dieter, Dr. Mario and Bobby took their seats. There were two columns of seats, with six seats in each row separated by an aisle. Walter, DM and Dieter took the left three, while Bobby and an unrelated passenger sat in the right, with an empty seat for Cayde.*

MightyMario

*On the plane, Walter, Dieter, Dr. Mario and Bobby took their seats. There were two columns of seats, with six seats in each row separated by an aisle. Walter, DM and Dieter took the left three, while Bobby and an unrelated passenger sat in the right, with an empty seat for Cayde.*
*Cayde sat in her seat and pulled out her earbuds, plugging them into the headphone jack of her in-flight entertainment console*

AwdryFan1997

you are not immune to propaganda
*Cayde sat in her seat and pulled out her earbuds, plugging them into the headphone jack of her in-flight entertainment console*
*Meanwhile, Walter examined his map of Mongolia, which he'd purchased from some guy named Friendly Floyd.*

Walter Carbanzo: I certainly hope we're on the correct flight...

Dieter: What are you implying?

Walter Carbanzo: Well, you see, I just noticed that there's another Jargalan in Mongolia, towards the north. Nowhere near the Tuin... I was headed for the Jargalan in Bayankhongor.

Doctor Mario: So we could be heading to the wrong place entirely?

Walter Carbanzo: No. In fact, we could still get lucky. If we land in Jargalant, we could get a taxi and drive to Bayankhongor.

*Fortunately, Walter's original booking had been correct. They landed at Bayankhongor Airport, southwest of the Jargalan that Walter planned.*

Walter Carbanzo: Now, we must get to the port... and find a boat. Hermey awaits!

MightyMario

*Meanwhile, Walter examined his map of Mongolia, which he'd purchased from some guy named Friendly Floyd.*

Walter Carbanzo: I certainly hope we're on the correct flight...

Dieter: What are you implying?

Walter Carbanzo: Well, you see, I just noticed that there's another Jargalan in Mongolia, towards the north. Nowhere near the Tuin... I was headed for the Jargalan in Bayankhongor.

Doctor Mario: So we could be heading to the wrong place entirely?

Walter Carbanzo: No. In fact, we could still get lucky. If we land in Jargalant, we could get a taxi and drive to Bayankhongor.

*Fortunately, Walter's original booking had been correct. They landed at Bayankhongor Airport, southwest of the Jargalan that Walter planned.*

Walter Carbanzo: Now, we must get to the port... and find a boat. Hermey awaits!
*They began heading to the port*
——
*Zerris arrived in the lobby and saw Siy sitting down on one of the couches holding her two plushies. He smiled and approached her.*

Zerris: What’s up, Siy?

*Siy leapt up and hugged him*

Siy: Hi, Zerris! I missed you...

Zerris: ...you saw me last night?

Siy: But I still missed you! Look, I brought my best pals and I want you to meet them!

*Zerris hadn’t met Stitch before, but had met Daffy during the invasion of Sioux Falls*

Zerris: Daffy! It’s been a while, hasn’t it?

*Then, he replied in Daffy’s voice*

Zerris: *as Daffy* Yep! Woo-hoo! Been a really long time, Zerris!

*Siy giggled and handed Daffy to Zerris*

MightyMario

*They began heading to the port*
——
*Zerris arrived in the lobby and saw Siy sitting down on one of the couches holding her two plushies. He smiled and approached her.*

Zerris: What’s up, Siy?

*Siy leapt up and hugged him*

Siy: Hi, Zerris! I missed you...

Zerris: ...you saw me last night?

Siy: But I still missed you! Look, I brought my best pals and I want you to meet them!

*Zerris hadn’t met Stitch before, but had met Daffy during the invasion of Sioux Falls*

Zerris: Daffy! It’s been a while, hasn’t it?

*Then, he replied in Daffy’s voice*

Zerris: *as Daffy* Yep! Woo-hoo! Been a really long time, Zerris!

*Siy giggled and handed Daffy to Zerris*
*Zerris turned the plushie towards himself and started talking to it*

Zerris: Have you been keeping Siy company since I last saw you?

Zerris: *as Daffy* Of course! She hugs me and kisses me every day, I’m so glad to be her favorite plush!

*Siy then joined in as Stitch*

Siy: *as Stitch* Dream on, bird-brain! I’m Siy’s favorite! She taught me how to speak proper English!

Zerris: *as Daffy* Oh-ho! Just because YOU’VE been learning from her doesn’t mean she doesn’t love me: a highly handsome, respectable, and fashionable duck more!

Siy: I love you both equally! Remember what I told you, Stitch... if you promised to be nice I’d give you some of my dessert tonight. Alright?

*Stitch nodded and hugged Siy*

Siy: *as Stitch* I’m sorry, Siy... I’ll be nicer from now on. I promise.

Siy: That’s excellent, Stitch!

*Zerris patted the top of Stitch’s head and smiled*

MightyMario

Zerris: Uh, would you like to join us for breakfast? I don’t know if you’ve eaten already...

Siy: Well, I did eat eggs and bacon...

Zerris: Oh, alright-

Siy: ...but I wouldn’t mind having Pop-Tarts! Do they have Pop-Tarts? I hope they do.

*Zerris pointed to the counter next to the reception desk, where various snacks were located including Pop-Tarts (which cost fifty cents). Siy hopped over and looked at the counter.*

Siy: Pop-Tarts! Yay! Are they my favorite flavor? *grabs package of Pop-Tarts* Yes!!! Brown sugar cinnamon is the BEST!

*She then placed it on the counter and gave fifty cents (exactly fifty cents; not a cent higher) to the hotel employee and walked back over to Zerris, Pop-Tarts in hand.*

Siy: They have Pop-Tarts! In my favorite flavor, too!

*The two went to the cafe with Mark and Natalie and sat down in a booth*

Last edited:

Long John Spaghetti

It’s all in a name
In the booth directly next to the trio, a man, who appeared to be in his late-20s, maybe early 30s, sat down, enjoying his pancakes while also halfway listening to the conversation. It’s not like he had anything better to do at the moment.

MightyMario

In the booth directly next to the trio, a man, who appeared to be in his late-20s, maybe early 30s, sat down, enjoying his pancakes while also halfway listening to the conversation. It’s not like he had anything better to do at the moment.
There’s four people in the booth actually: Siy, Zerris, Natalie, and Mark.

*While Siy and Zerris continued their conversation, Stitch slipped from the former’s arm and fell to the tile of the hotel café. Siy noticed this immediately and went down to grab him. She reached Stitch’s leg and pulled him up, but found herself on the floor because of how far she reached downwards.*

Siy: ...Woah! Ouch!

Long John Spaghetti

It’s all in a name
There’s four people in the booth actually: Siy, Zerris, Natalie, and Mark.

*While Siy and Zerris continued their conversation, Stitch slipped from the former’s arm and fell to the tile of the hotel café. Siy noticed this immediately and went down to grab him. She reached Stitch’s leg and pulled him up, but found herself on the floor because of how far she reached downwards.*

Siy: ...Woah! Ouch!

The man, noticed this, he picked up the plush toy before turning to Siy.

“Woah, you okay?” He spoke in an ever so slightly southern accent.

MightyMario

“Yeah! Of course!”

The man happily handed the plush back to Siy with a smile on his face.
*With Stitch back in her arms, she introduced herself and her group*

Siy: I’m Siy! Nice to meet you! *turns to the booth and points to Natalie* That’s my mom, Natalie! She loves cartoons just as much as I do! Then there’s Zerris, my bestest friend ever and his dad, Mark, who’s a police officer!

*All three waved and smiled, with Natalie tucking some of her light brown hair behind her*

Siy: *to person* And your name is?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom