• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Boo's Pizza II: Electric BOOgaloo

What should the title be?

• More Toppings

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Extra Cheese

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Hold the Pineapple

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Electric BOOgaloo

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Other

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Definitive Edition

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New Funky Mode

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Neverending Nightmare

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Long John Spaghetti

It’s all in a name
*With Stitch back in her arms, she introduced herself and her group*

Siy: I’m Siy! Nice to meet you! *turns to the booth and points to Natalie* That’s my mom, Natalie! She loves cartoons just as much as I do! Then there’s Zerris, my bestest friend ever and his dad, Mark, who’s a police officer!

*All three waved and smiled, with Natalie tucking some of her light brown hair behind her*

Siy: *to person* And your name is?

“Montgomery,” the man nodded, “Nice to meet cha.”

MightyMario

The Vengeful Warrior | Drawn by Uwu_Oocoo2
“Reallllyyyyy..?” The man looked nervous before recomposing himself, “Ha. That’s cool…”
Siy: Yep! Really!

Natalie: When you’ve spent countless hours scouring Wikipedia like she has...

*Siy smiled and wondered how Monty was doing*

Siy: So, Montgomery, what brings you here?

MightyMario

“Meh. Just stopping by. Enjoying life.”
Siy: Well, I’m here to see my friend, Zerris. He lives in South Dakota. My family lived there for a couple months.

Zerris: ...I still kinda wish you did.

*Siy laughed and squeezed Stitch into a hug*

Siy: Well, Montgomery, it was sure nice to meet you!

*Siy extended her hand out for a fist bump*

Long John Spaghetti

It’s all in a name
Siy: Well, I’m here to see my friend, Zerris. He lives in South Dakota. My family lived there for a couple months.

Zerris: ...I still kinda wish you did.

*Siy laughed and squeezed Stitch into a hug*

Siy: Well, Montgomery, it was sure nice to meet you!

*Siy extended her hand out for a fist bump*

“Oh! Nice to meet ya too!”

Montgomery accepted the bump with a grin.

MightyMario

-Meanwhile in Orangegrove-

*James and Cole were watching Better Call Saul on TV. James had never seen it and was confused on what was happening within the show. Cole, on the other hand, was all over it. He was a big fan of the show.

The former’s phone buzzed and he pulled it out to take a look. It was a call from Sylvie, Natalie’s best friend and one of James’ friends from when they were neighbors. Sylvie had seen them both after the attack of the Nightmare Fleet on Sioux Falls.

Exiting the room, he answered the call.*

James: Sylvie, what a surprise! Haven’t heard from you in ages! How’s it goin’?

Sylvie: Have you heard about it yet? Have you told Natalie?

*James gained a confused look*

James: Told her what? Did- did I forget something?

Sylvie: Listen... this may not what you want to start dealing with at the moment, but... *deep breath*

*James prepared for anything that Sylvie was about to tell him*

Sylvie: Siy’s doctor, Thisisa Fakename... is being sued for medical malpractice.

*Silence. You could hear a pin drop. James just stared for a minute, reveling in what Sylvie had just told him. He wasn’t prepared for that.

It seemed like an eternity before a response erupted from him. He wasn’t an angry man... and he rarely yelled.

This was one of those rare times.*

James: WHAT?!?!?!

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
*Siy giggled and sat back down next to Natalie, making Stitch wave goodbye to Montgomery*
*A man walks into the restaurant, wearing denim shorts, a sleeveless shirt proclaiming Nashville as Music City, a Realtree ballcap and a pair of sunglasses, talking slightly louder than normal on the phone.*

Person: Yes boss, I know about the time constraints. I just think up north would have been a better option. Easier to blend in.... Ok yeah I get it, you didn't know. We can work it out later, I'm gonna get something to eat for now. Can you give the phone to Mary? *a pause* Hey Mary, good to hear from you again! Everyone holding up ok?

*He was taking in the general scene of the restaurant as he spoke, then his eyes fell on Natalie, Siy and Montgomery. He stares for a moment in shock and leaves in a hurry*
-Meanwhile in Orangegrove-

*James and Cole were watching Better Call Saul on TV. James had never seen it and was confused on what was happening within the show. Cole, on the other hand, was all over it. He was a big fan of the show.

The former’s phone buzzed and he pulled it out to take a look. It was a call from Sylvie, Natalie’s best friend and one of James’ friends from when they were neighbors. Sylvie had seen them both after the attack of the Nightmare Fleet on Sioux Falls.

Exiting the room, he answered the call.*

James: Sylvie, what a surprise! Haven’t heard from you in ages! How’s it goin’?

Sylvie: Have you heard about it yet? Have you told Natalie?

*James gained a confused look*

James: Told her what? Did- did I forget something?

Sylvie: Listen... this may not what you want to start dealing with at the moment, but... *deep breath*

*James prepared for anything that Sylvie was about to tell him*

Sylvie: Siy’s doctor, Thisisa Fakename... is being sued for medical malpractice.

*Silence. You could hear a pin drop. James just stared for a minute, reveling in what Sylvie had just told him. He wasn’t prepared for that.

It seemed like an eternity before a response erupted from him. He wasn’t an angry man... and he rarely yelled.

This was one of those rare times.*

James: WHAT?!?!?!
You did really good with James here, and I was picturing the same dynamic for Cole and James watching BCS

*James collected himself, and spoke again*

James: What exactly did he do? Did he hurt Siy somehow?

MightyMario

You did really good with James here, and I was picturing the same dynamic for Cole and James watching BCS

*James collected himself, and spoke again*

James: What exactly did he do? Did he hurt Siy somehow?
thank you!

Sylvie: God, I sincerely hope not. I wouldn’t think anyone would hurt her. What did Siy have again? Ves- something-

*A sudden realization hit Sylvie*

Sylvie: Oh... no... that’s awful... James... I-I’m so sorry... Siy may have been affected by Fakename’s malpractice...

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
*Our new character walks down the street, still on the phone, and then ducks into an alley. A police officer was sitting in his Tahoe and see this, and moves it to block off the alley. He rolls down his window and overhears some of the conversation*

Person: I just don't get why you chose here to move our operation to, and I really think I should start looking further north, this area isn't where you typically see people doing what we do. Yes, I know we have a limited time, it's just that-

*The officer steps out of his Tahoe and shouts at the man*

Officer: Hey, what's going on down there, would you mind answering some questions?

*The man spins around, pulling a gun on the officer. He then realizes his mistake, but before he can lower it, he is tazed.*

thank you!

Sylvie: God, I sincerely hope not. I wouldn’t think anyone would hurt her. What did Siy have again? Ves- something-

*A sudden realization hit Sylvie*

Sylvie: Oh... no... that’s awful... James... I-I’m so sorry... Siy may have been affected by Fakename’s malpractice...
James: So.... Siy's """inability to speak""" was intentional???

MightyMario

*Our new character walks down the street, still on the phone, and then ducks into an alley. A police officer was sitting in his Tahoe and see this, and moves it to block off the alley. He rolls down his window and overhears some of the conversation*

Person: I just don't get why you chose here to move our operation to, and I really think I should start looking further north, this area isn't where you typically see people doing what we do. Yes, I know we have a limited time, it's just that-

*The officer steps out of his Tahoe and shouts at the man*

Officer: Hey, what's going on down there, would you mind answering some questions?

*The man spins around, pulling a gun on the officer. He then realizes his mistake, but before he can lower it, he is tazed.*

James: So.... Siy's """inability to speak""" was intentional???
Sylvie: I don’t- I don’t know. Call Natalie now. She deserves to know. Maybe you can talk to Siy about it, too.

Sylvie: YoualsodosoundpissedsoI’mgonna-

*Sylvie hung up*

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Sylvie: I don’t- I don’t know. Call Natalie now. She deserves to know. Maybe you can talk to Siy about it, too.

Sylvie: YoualsodosoundpissedsoI’mgonna-

*Sylvie hung up*
*Fast forward to later that evening, Cole is out doing something and James is sitting on the couch. He sighs, and calls Natalie*

MightyMario

*Fast forward to later that evening, Cole is out doing something and James is sitting on the couch. He sighs, and calls Natalie*
*At the hotel, Zerris and Siy were up in the room watching TV together while Mark and Natalie were relaxing and talking outside. She excused herself from the discussion and answered the phone call.*

Natalie: Hey, what’s up?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom