• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Boo's Pizza II: Electric BOOgaloo

What should the title be?

• More Toppings

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Extra Cheese

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Hold the Pineapple

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Electric BOOgaloo

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Other

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Definitive Edition

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New Funky Mode

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Neverending Nightmare

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

MightyMario

The Vengeful Warrior | Drawn by Uwu_Oocoo2
*After Natalie left the room and the movie had ended, Zerris flipped through the channels to see if anything piqued their interest. He chose Cartoon Network, where another movie was playing. Siy placed her hand on Zerris’ shoulder.*

Siy: Uh, Zerris? Um... I have something I want to tell you.

Zerris: Go for it. What is it you want to tell me?

*Using Star Wars as an analogy, she began to tell Zerris what she had to say*

Siy: In the prequel trilogy... Anakin and Padme were always together. They always protected each other from giant arena monsters and Battle Droids, they lived together in a Coruscant apartment... and the two were perfect for each other...

Zerris: Mm-hm. And even when he became Darth Vader, he felt grief for Padme’s death.

Siy: Well... you’re-you’re my Anakin... and I’m your... Padme...

*Zerris took a split second to realize what Siy meant*

Zerris: Oh.

Siy: ...Zerris... I-I-I-I... l-lo-love...

*Siy began to well up with tears*

Zerris: You love me?

Siy: YES! I-I LOVE YOU!!!

*Siy wrapped around him in a big hug. She finally admitted her feelings for him.*

MightyMario

James: Just come home as soon as you can

*He hangs up*
*Natalie is perplexed by why he wants them to come home as soon as possible, even though he told her not to worry. She dismissed it as just James being James and went back to talking with Mark.*
——
*Siy kept hugging Zerris, but the latter wanted to say something as well*

Zerris: Siy? I... I love you, too. *sigh* But...

*Siy looked at Zerris*

Siy: But what? Chicken butt! Ha! Said it before you did! Nyah nyah! *laugh*

Zerris: ...please... don’t take offense to this... but... I don’t see how we could keep a relationship. We live in two different states, thousands of miles from each other. Our only way of communication is through Facetime... I just don’t think this could work out.

*It hit Siy like a truck full of diamond bricks. No. This couldn’t be happening. She really, really, really wanted Zerris to be her boyfriend. How could he reject her like this? She curled up into a ball on the bed and placed her head between her knees.*

Siy: I was supposed to be P-Padme... You were s-s-supossed to be Anakin...

AwdryFan1997

you are not immune to propaganda
I'll be real. I've been suffering from some really bad writer's block. I don't know how to contribute to BP anymore and my writing style has become little more than a dry caricature. Meanwhile, I've been struggling to weave Megacomic's plot threads together and find an artist who can commit to bringing my madcap trash to life. With how hectic my life has been recently, I really only have time for one crazy massive videogame crossover fanfic thing. I am not retiring from BP; I still intend to finish the Mart arc and my grand finale afterwards, but now is not the time for that. Sorry.

MightyMario

I'll be real. I've been suffering from some really bad writer's block. I don't know how to contribute to BP anymore and my writing style has become little more than a dry caricature. Meanwhile, I've been struggling to weave Megacomic's plot threads together and find an artist who can commit to bringing my madcap trash to life. With how hectic my life has been recently, I really only have time for one crazy massive videogame crossover fanfic thing. I am not retiring from BP; I still intend to finish the Mart arc and my grand finale afterwards, but now is not the time for that. Sorry.
I’m sorry to hear you’ve got writer’s block, Awdry. It happens to all of us, even me.

MightyMario

*Natalie is perplexed by why he wants them to come home as soon as possible, even though he told her not to worry. She dismissed it as just James being James and went back to talking with Mark.*
——
*Siy kept hugging Zerris, but the latter wanted to say something as well*

Zerris: Siy? I... I love you, too. *sigh* But...

*Siy looked at Zerris*

Siy: But what? Chicken butt! Ha! Said it before you did! Nyah nyah! *laugh*

Zerris: ...please... don’t take offense to this... but... I don’t see how we could keep a relationship. We live in two different states, thousands of miles from each other. Our only way of communication is through Facetime... I just don’t think this could work out.

*It hit Siy like a truck full of diamond bricks. No. This couldn’t be happening. She really, really, really wanted Zerris to be her boyfriend. How could he reject her like this? She curled up into a ball on the bed and placed her head between her knees.*

Siy: I was supposed to be P-Padme... You were s-s-supposed to be Anakin...
*Zerris felt Siy’s pain. He knew that Siy would not like the decision he made, but unfortunately it was the truth. Zerris grabbed both Stitch & Daffy and brought them over to her. She looked up at the two plushies staring back at her and absorbed them slowly within her arms.*

Zerris: Siy... this doesn’t mean we still can’t be friends. I love you as my best friend... do you like the sound of that?

Siy: But... I-I wanted to be y-your girlfriend... Like Lola Bunny and B-Bugs Bunny...

Zerris: It’s okay, Siy...

Siy: W-What if you meet somebody in South Dakota? Will you f-forget about me?

Zerris: No, no, no, no... I will never forget you! Will you ever forget me?

Siy: No...

Zerris: See? We can love each other as friends!

Siy: Okay...

*Siy uncurled and sat upright on the bed. She wiped her tears away using Stitch and looked down.*

Siy: I’m s-sorry... for o-overreacting...

*Zerris did the same thing Siy did to him and gave her a hug. The plushies joined in and made Siy feel better about the whole situation.*

Last edited:

MightyMario

Zerris: There we go... that’s better.

Siy: Yep...

*Siy then kissed Zerris’ cheek, to which he responded with a laugh and touched Siy’s nose. The door to the room opened with both Mark and Natalie looking at the two.*

Mark: Hey, guys. Uh...

*He stared at Siy. She was laying her head on Zerris’ shoulder with the plushies between them. Zerris looked at his father and smiled.*

Zerris: What can I say? I’ve got a magnetizing personality

*Natalie chuckled at Zerris’ joke. Siy waved at her mother.*

Siy: Hi, Mom! Zerris and I love each other as best friends!

Natalie: Aw... that’s nice. Are you all ready to go?

Siy: Yeah, can I say bye to Zerris first?

*Natalie nodded as Siy gave Zerris a final hug and grabbed her plushies*

Siy: I’m gonna miss you, Zerris... can we talk tomorrow?

Zerris: Anything’s possible.

*Siy jumped up and down and grinned from ear to ear. The plushies and her waved goodbye to Zerris before exiting the room.*

MightyMario

-The Next Day-

*James was doing some work on his laptop in the breakfast nook. His attention was pulled to a plushie rising over the top of the table. Stitch moved around and waved. James waved back and continued working until he got up to find something.

It was then when Siy giggled with joy and sat in the chair. She then opened Google and searched up the Disney Wiki, then navigated it to Stitch’s page. She set Stitch down on the keyboard and walked away, pretending like she hadn’t done anything.

Stitch stayed still for a moment before falling over and pressing a key with his nose. This clicked on an ad the mouse was over. Then, the ad went to a webpage, spawning more ads and then finally the computer froze; something Siy was not expecting.

When James came back with the item he needed, he looked upon Stitch laying on the laptop’s keyboard. He went to go move him, but then he saw the computer screen black. The computer screen must have turned off, James thought. So he dragged his finger on the touchpad to wake it up.

Nothing. He pressed a few keys. Still nothing. Finally, he grabbed the laptop charger and plugged it in to check if the power indicator was working. Bupkis.

James looked at Stitch and took a frazzled, angered deep breath, then went to go find Siy. She must have been behind this.*

Last edited:

MightyMario

*James knocked on the door to the guest room. Siy, playing with Daffy, got up and answered the door.*

James: Siy...

Siy: Yeah, Dad?

*She noticed Stitch in her father’s hand*

Siy: Oh, Stitch! What did he do this time?

James: No, no... what did YOU do to my laptop?!

*Siy is slightly taken aback by James’ sudden mood change*

Siy: What? It- It must have been Stitch! I didn’t touch-

James: Please stop making your plushies the scapegoat for what you did. You obviously messed with my laptop, Siy. Don’t lie and say you didn’t.

Siy: But-but-but- I didn’t! I didn’t mess up your laptop!

James: Then why... WAS YOUR PLUSHIE SITTING ON IT?!?!

*A now frightened Siy closed the door. James was not happy about this.*

James: Don’t think that you won’t get the consequences... you broke my laptop AND lied about it... That’s it, until you own up to what you did, you aren’t getting Stitch back. We’ll discuss this later.

*He walked away from the door, Stitch in hand*

MightyMario

it’s been long enough I feel, though I am still waiting on Chevy

meanwhile, it’s pinky time

One is the loneliest number you’ll ever narf...

...Two is just as bad as poit...

*It had a year since he had lost Brain. After being thrown out of the Warner Brothers production lot for Brain’s disappearance, he was never heard by the producers again. The white lab rat fell into obscurity after that. hey that rhymed

Now sitting on the moonlit pier of a California beach, he contemplated his life from the moment he met Brain on the set of Animaniacs. Oh, what joy the duo brought, with Brain’s schemes for world domination and Pinky’s general dopey personality. The two were so great on set that they got TWO spinoffs (the second one Pinky desperately wished to forget).

Why did all that have to go down the drain? Why did Brain have to side with the Nightmare Fleet? What the zort am I going to do now? Pinky somberly thought in circles with these three inquiries.

The mouse stood up and sighed. He stared at the full moon casting light among the waves of the ocean.*

Pinky: I miss him... Even though he was rotten to the core... he was my best friend.

*Pinky turned around and walked toward the beach*
——
*Natalie walked into the house and set down her purse. She saw James’ computer and did the same three things James did to it to turn it on. After all three failed, she held down a button combination on the keyboard.

The computer screen flashed alive with the Windows logo and Restarting... underneath.

Last edited:

MightyMario

*Natalie noticed James walking in holding Stitch and looking at her*

Natalie: Hey, I fixed your laptop.

James: Great, where can I put her darn plushie?

*Nat was confused*

Natalie: Are you playing hide and seek with Siy?

James: No. She’s the one that BROKE IT!

*Taken aback by James’ sudden burst of anger, she sat at the table with her head down. Immediately, he rushed to her side.*

James: OhmygoshnopleaseIdidn’tmeantoyellI’msorry!

Natalie: Did you yell at her?

James: I uh... um... yes...

Natalie: Do you think that Siy would intentionally break your laptop?

James: No.

Natalie: ...I think you should go apologize to her. She was just playing a joke and didn’t realize it went to another site. She knows what sites to go on.

James: We should both go. I think I overreacted...

Natalie: It’s okay, you’re just doing your job as a dad. Sometimes these things happen.

*She stood up and hugged James. Then, she took Stitch and placed him under her arm.*

Last edited:

MightyMario

*Natalie walked over to the door to the guest room*

Siy: Yay, the pizza’s here!

*Siy opened the door to see her parents standing before her. She looked at Dad and glanced down at the floor.*

Siy: I’m sorry, Dad. I promise to never touch your laptop again. I didn’t know I broke it...

@Chevywolf30

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
*Quick island one-off*

*Chevs sits on the beach, just outside the spot in the woods where Daggertooth died, staring up at the sky. He then looks out over the ocean and sighs. Just then, Marin walks up*

Marin: What's up?

Chevs: I haven't really kept track of dates in a while, but somehow I just know, I can tell that one year ago today was the day... The day I came back to the island...

*Marin realizes the implications of this and leans comfortingly against Chevs*

Chevs: I wish he were still here, but it's been pretty peaceful around here for months. I think he'd be happy knowing that his death helped get us here, in a roundabout way.

Marin: I'm sure he'd be proud of you, Chevs. I know I am.

*The pair sit in silence, reminiscing on Daggertooth*

MightyMario

-Meanwhile: continuing from my last post-

James: You didn’t break my laptop. I’m sorry for yelling at you, that was totally unlike me. I can’t believe Stitch would do such a thing. He knows better, right?

*Natalie handed Stitch to Siy*

Natalie: You should teach Stitch how to navigate the internet safely.

Siy: Okay! I will! Thank you!

James: You’re welcome, bud.

*Siy closed the door to the guest room leaving both of her parents standing outside*

Natalie: ...Is Siy’s birthday coming up? I have an idea for what I want to get her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom