• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Boo's Pizza II: Electric BOOgaloo

What should the title be?

• More Toppings

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Extra Cheese

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Hold the Pineapple

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Electric BOOgaloo

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Other

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Definitive Edition

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New Funky Mode

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Neverending Nightmare

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

MightyMario

The Mightiest Mario
Sam the Koopatrol: Well, apparently Foolish Fred isn't gonna pay to finish the Castle's restoration, but is too stingy to even pay a wrecking crew to knock it down. My guess is that he doesn't know what to do with the land, but anyways, since he's not interested in it, we've decided to make this our temporary home. We've got nowhere else to go.

brb
Lemmy: We should take back what’s ours... to resurrect the former glory of the Koopa Kingdom!

*Lemmy fell flat on his face*

Lemmy: *muffled* Take me to the rum.

Last edited:

AwdryFan1997

you are not immune to propaganda
Lemmy: We should take back what’s ours... to resurrect the former glory of the Koopa Kingdom!

*Lemmy fell flat on his face*

Lemmy: *muffled* Take me to the rum.
Sam the Koopatrol: That's the spirit, kid! Literally! Come on, I'll show you our stash!

*Meanwhile, a year and a half ago...*

=15 JANUARY 2021=

Frederick Kooploz: Aw, I was hoping we'd have a war! ...where am I?

*Kooploz turns around. He is in Carbanzo's lab. Standing before him are two Vincent Carbanzos and another Frederick Kooploz.*

Frederick Kooploz (Prime Universe): Oh hey, it's me!

Frederick Kooploz (Dimension MC): what

Vincent Carbanzo (Dimension MC): I just got off the phone with ShyHo. I had to lie to him about Kooploz's whereabouts.

Frederick Kooploz (Prime Universe): Now, me, I understand this all sounds very strange, but you must listen. You know how you left the Megacomic multiverse to come here? I am you from this universe, the Prime Universe of the Boo's Pizza multiverse.

Frederick Kooploz (Dimension MC): I don't know what any of that means.

Frederick Kooploz (Prime Universe): Neither do I.

Vincent Carbanzo (Dimension MC): If you don't understand multiversal study, then you should not have stolen my technology and followed me here!

Vincent Carbanzo (Prime Universe): If he doesn't get it, then I shall explain. Frederick Kooploz from Megacomic, as a result of your idiocy, you have landed your Boo's Pizza counterpart here in severe danger. To solve this, my Megacomic counterpart and I have opted to share our memories so that us Boo's Pizza inhabitants can respond to this new IFPC drama, and that our Megacomic selves can go home.

Frederick Kooploz (Prime Universe): And we shall do the same!

Frederick Kooploz (Dimension MC): So I'm going home and this world's "real" Kooploz will have my memories?

Both Vincent Carbanzos at the same time: Precisely.

*One mind merge later, the Prime Universe's Kooploz was sent back to the IFPC HQ, with the memories of his alternate self who had landed him and his corporation into hot water. He briefly caught a bit of Big Head's ramblings as he materialized back in the room.*

Frederick Kooploz (Prime Universe): Uh... lemme talk to my financial adviser... and my lawyer... and my insurance agent...

*After sending the Megacomic Carbanzo and Kooploz back to Dimension MC 166.74992, Carbanzo Prime realized something the MC Carbanzo had said to Kooploz Prime that he then told to the MC Kooploz.*

Vincent Carbanzo (Prime Universe): DID HE SAY THIS IS THE PRIME UNIVERSE!?

*Cue the research that led to the climax of The Nightmare Fleet.*

=15 AUGUST 2022=
Natalie: I think we’ll stay... I don’t want a repeat of the Nightmare Fleet.

Cayde: ...who could we possibly give these tickets to?
Doctor Mario: Me, please.

Dieter: I don't want to stay in the luggage compartment.

Walter Carbanzo: I've got a friend at the TSA that I'd like to have join us. We'll rendevous with him at the airport.
*Cut to the Sioux Falls regional airport, with Walter, Dr. Mario, Dieter, and Cayde. They are approached by a Black Mage security guard who had previously been the sidekick to a 33-year-old bachelor who really likes hands. He was, interestingly, an acquaintance of Siy and Zerris' principal, Mr. Lewis.*

Bobby Magicus: Walter! How's it going?

Walter Carbanzo: Pretty well. We're headed to Jargalan, Mongolia. A man is in serious danger.

Bobby Magicus: I suppose you want me to come with you?

Walter Carbanzo: You might need to stay in the luggage compartment.

Last edited:

MightyMario

The Mightiest Mario
Sam the Koopatrol: That's the spirit, kid! Literally! Come on, I'll show you our stash!

=15 AUGUST 2022=

*Cut to the Sioux Falls regional airport, with Walter, Dr. Mario, Dieter, and Cayde. They are approached by a Black Mage security guard who had previously been the sidekick to a 33-year-old bachelor who really likes hands. He was, interestingly, an acquaintance of Siy and Zerris' principal, Mr. Lewis.*

Bobby Magicus: Walter! How's it going?

Walter Carbanzo: Pretty well. We're headed to Jargalan, Mongolia. A man is in serious danger.

Bobby Magicus: I suppose you want me to come with you?

Walter Carbanzo: You might need to stay in the luggage compartment.
cayde isn’t in sioux falls, she moved to florida a while ago with her family. did they travel to sioux falls?
——
-A few hours later-

*Lemmy tossed another bottle of Koopa rum away and hiccuped*

Lemmy [drunk]: ...then... Ludwig, that... *hic* stupid coward threatened to... *hic* send me to the... the... SpongeBob mines... where... *belch* Larry Mullen... and Morton Downey Jr. were sent... ALL BECAUSE I SPOKE AGAINST HIM!!! YEARS OF KOOPA ACADEMY TRAINING WASTED...!

*Lemmy fell flat on his face again*

AwdryFan1997

cayde isn’t in sioux falls, she moved to florida a while ago with her family. did they travel to sioux falls?
——
-A few hours later-

*Lemmy tossed another bottle of Koopa rum away and hiccuped*

Lemmy [drunk]: ...then... Ludwig, that... *hic* stupid coward threatened to... *hic* send me to the... the... SpongeBob mines... where... *belch* Larry Mullen... and Morton Downey Jr. were sent... ALL BECAUSE I SPOKE AGAINST HIM!!! YEARS OF KOOPA ACADEMY TRAINING WASTED...!

*Lemmy fell flat on his face again*
I guess so, lol. Whoops.

Sam the Koopatrol: Ludwig ran and hid while our entire universe was under attack by space invaders... he was a lousy leader! And because he let our county- er, country get blown up, it got bought by that blowhard Kooploz! Now he owns everything!

*The equally intoxicated William Eggplantman, who aided in Castle Koopa's brief period of restoration, spoke up.*

Will Eggplantman: All my hard work negated because he stole our country... after it was negated the first time by Ludwig wanting to redecorate! And he also stole our country!

*Also present is Redd Stopper, a Spike Top who was on the castle's ceiling when Mart burned it down and suffered severe injuries as a result, leading to the loss of his job and eventually homelessness.*

Redd Stopper: And before him was Mart! Who... I don't even know how he got here! First his brother was our ally, and he was Emperor of some other planet... and no one knows where he is now! I wasn't even injured by the fire! I got crushed by the roof caving in!

Sam the Koopatrol: Mart! That's the guy who killed me! I hate that-

*Sam abruptly vomited.*

MightyMario

The Mightiest Mario
*Lemmy passed out, now in a drunken deep sleep*
——
*Cayde extended her hand to Bobby Magicus*

Cayde: Hello, I’m Cayde Shilen. You may know me as... the Wartslayer?

*She found that nickname still to be very weird and wasn’t making any progress in getting used to it*

AwdryFan1997

*Lemmy passed out, now in a drunken deep sleep*
——
*Cayde extended her hand to Bobby Magicus*

Cayde: Hello, I’m Cayde Shilen. You may know me as... the Wartslayer?

*She found that nickname still to be very weird and wasn’t making any progress in getting used to it*
*Bobby nodded.*

Bobby Magicus: You're quite famous now, Ms. Shilen. I have some history with the Mamu Brothers myself...

MightyMario

The Mightiest Mario
*Bobby nodded.*

Bobby Magicus: You're quite famous now, Ms. Shilen. I have some history with the Mamu Brothers myself...
Cayde: I’m... famous?

*She obviously glanced over the fact that she had killed Wart in many universes, the sole reason Wart had conjured the Nightmare Fleets. Cayde was still trying to remove the Nightmare Fleet disaster from her memories.*

AwdryFan1997

Cayde: I’m... famous?

*She obviously glanced over the fact that she had killed Wart in many universes, the sole reason Wart had conjured the Nightmare Fleets. Cayde was still trying to remove the Nightmare Fleet disaster from her memories.*
Bobby Magicus: Of course! You're a hero to everyone! You defeated Wart twice!

*Bobby doesn't realize just how traumatizing these events were, nor does he remember that Cayde's mother died in the Gap.*

MightyMario

The Mightiest Mario
Bobby Magicus: Of course! You're a hero to everyone! You defeated Wart twice!

*Bobby doesn't realize just how traumatizing these events were, nor does he remember that Cayde's mother died in the Gap.*
*Outside the airport, the Gruplane flew overhead and landed in a parking spot. Dr. Nefario & dr. nefardio exited the vehicle and made their way inside.*

Dr. Nefario: We need to find Walter Carbanzo. Nefardio, tell me if you see him.

dr. nefardio: pog

MightyMario

The Mightiest Mario
-Meanwhile-

*After that event occurred, Natalie told Cole and Laura about how she came here. Even though they were a little shocked to see her there, they welcomed her back warmly, forgetting about what had transpired that morning.

It was decided that Nat would stay with Siy in the guest room. She was setting everything up when James entered the room holding something behind his back.*

James: Hey, Nat.

Natalie: Hey, what’s that you got there?

*James poked the object out from his back: a penguin stuffed animal. Natalie smiled and gasped.*

Natalie: Pengy!

*Pengy was Natalie’s penguin plush. She’s had him ever since she was ten, her most prized possession (next to Siy). Pengy kept her company through both the good and the bad, when she was feeling down, when she went to sleep, and often accompanied her on trips. Think of it like Siy and her plushies.*

James: *in a high pitched voice similar to Mickey Mouse while holding Pengy* Yep, it’s me! I missed you a whole lot! James here made sure to feed me and hug me every day!

*Natalie rushed over to the two and hugged them*

Natalie: Thank you!

James: *as Pengy* No problem...

Last edited:

AwdryFan1997

*Outside the airport, the Gruplane flew overhead and landed in a parking spot. Dr. Nefario & dr. nefardio exited the vehicle and made their way inside.*

Dr. Nefario: We need to find Walter Carbanzo. Nefardio, tell me if you see him.

dr. nefardio: pog
*Walter Carbanzo was standing tall, as tall men tend to do. Bobby had begun rambling about his brief time as Kira's sidekick, and his return to employment as a security guard at the TSA.*

MightyMario

The Mightiest Mario
*Walter Carbanzo was standing tall, as tall men tend to do. Bobby had begun rambling about his brief time as Kira's sidekick, and his return to employment as a security guard at the TSA.*
Dr. Nefario: There he is.

*The doctor and dr. walk up to Walter*

Dr. Nefario: Mr. Carbanzo... I presume?

dr. nefardio: didnt he get killed in the gap between fard dimensions?

AwdryFan1997

Dr. Nefario: There he is.

*The doctor and dr. walk up to Walter*

Dr. Nefario: Mr. Carbanzo... I presume?

dr. nefardio: didnt he get killed in the gap between fard dimensions?
Bobby Magicus: Hey, wait a minute, you DID die! What are you-

Walter Carbanzo: It's a long story. Yes, I am Walter Carbanzo. You are?

MightyMario

The Mightiest Mario
Bobby Magicus: Hey, wait a minute, you DID die! What are you-

Walter Carbanzo: It's a long story. Yes, I am Walter Carbanzo. You are?
Dr. Nefario: Greetings, I am Doctor Joesph Albert Nefario. You may call me Dr. Nefario for short. *points to dr. nefardio* And this is Doctor Nefardio. A prototype clone of me who assists in the lab.

dr. nefardio: this is epok

AwdryFan1997

Dr. Nefario: Greetings, I am Doctor Joesph Albert Nefario. You may call me Dr. Nefario for short. *points to dr. nefardio* And this is Doctor Nefardio. A prototype clone of me who assists in the lab.

dr. nefardio: this is epok
*Walter understands perfectly.*

Walter Carbanzo: And what brings you to this airport?

*"And more importantly," he wonders, "how many other people are following me wherever I go?"*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom