• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Boo's Pizza II: Electric BOOgaloo

What should the title be?

• More Toppings

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Extra Cheese

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Hold the Pineapple

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Electric BOOgaloo

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Other

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Definitive Edition

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New Funky Mode

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Neverending Nightmare

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

AwdryFan1997

you are not immune to propaganda
-Cole’s home: the next morning-

*James was cooking breakfast for Siy: two fried eggs, a couple strips of bacon, and a slice of toast. Natalie was making coffee for herself when Cole walked into the kitchen. Laura followed in soon after, rubbing her eyes.*

Natalie: Cole, how would you like your coffee?

Cole: Milk and sugar, please.

*Natalie poured the two ingredients into a coffee cup and stirred it, then handed it to Cole (who hadn’t realized that Natalie was there at that moment). She handed him the cup and smiled as he took a drink. It was then realization set in and he nearly dropped his coffee on the floor.*

Cole: NATALIE?!?!?! WHA- HOW-?!

*Laura was alarmed by her husband’s reaction and turned a full 180 degrees towards Natalie*

Laura: Oh my God... I thought you died! Where the hell have you been for the past six months?!

*Siy looked at Laura*

Siy: Oh, that isn’t really Mom. She’s another Natalie from another dimension, one where she lost me and the others on the island. But she came here to be us so she could be with me again.

*Laura did a blank stare at Siy for a good minute*

Laura: I think I’ll skip breakfast...
*Dieter enters, having stayed the night without permission. His protruding pink chin is accented by his gold-striped pajamas. Quite the spectacle.*

Dieter: Skip breakfast? But it's the most important meal of the day!

MightyMario

The Mightiest Mario
*Dieter enters, having stayed the night without permission. His protruding pink chin is accented by his gold-striped pajamas. Quite the spectacle.*

Dieter: Skip breakfast? But it's the most important meal of the day!
*Everyone looked at the surprise guest quizzically. It was Siy who broke the silence.*

Siy: Hello!

AwdryFan1997

*Everyone looked at the surprise guest quizzically. It was Siy who broke the silence.*

Siy: Hello!
Dieter: Hello, Wartslayer.

*Walter enters.*

Walter Carbanzo: Dieter, that's not Cayde, that's her sister Siy.

Dieter: She was still present in the Gap. That makes her... a hero.

*Dieter says the word "hero" with extreme hate and prejudice.*

Doctor Mario: If any of you are drinking coffee, I will be very disappointed. It is bad for your teeth and caffeine is a drug.

MightyMario

The Mightiest Mario
Dieter: Hello, Wartslayer.

*Walter enters.*

Walter Carbanzo: Dieter, that's not Cayde, that's her sister Siy.

Dieter: She was still present in the Gap. That makes her... a hero.

*Dieter says the word "hero" with extreme hate and prejudice.*

Doctor Mario: If any of you are drinking coffee, I will be very disappointed. It is bad for your teeth and caffeine is a drug.
Cole: Natalie... what the H-E double hockey sticks did you do to my coffee?

Natalie: I swear I didn’t put anything in your coffee.

James: Oh, hey Mr. Carbanzo. Here for Cayde? She’s in the Game Room.

AwdryFan1997

Cole: Natalie... what the H-E double hockey stick did you do to my coffee?

Natalie: I swear I didn’t put anything in your coffee.

James: Oh, hey Mr. Carbanzo. Here for Cayde? She’s in the Game Room.
*Doctor Mario stares at Cole with more fury than Dieter was at the "good guys". Walter nodded to James.*

Walter Carbanzo: Good to know. Now, I don't think we'll need to pack much for our trip... I couldn't afford extra tickets for Dieter and the Doc, so we'll have to smuggle them in with whatever luggage we do bring...

*Walter is referring to the trip to Mongolia that he assumed everyone else was okay with going on.*

MightyMario

The Mightiest Mario
*Doctor Mario stares at Cole with more fury than Dieter was at the "good guys". Walter nodded to James.*

Walter Carbanzo: Good to know. Now, I don't think we'll need to pack much for our trip... I couldn't afford extra tickets for Dieter and the Doc, so we'll have to smuggle them in with whatever luggage we do bring...

*Walter is referring to the trip to Mongolia that he assumed everyone else was okay with going on.*
*Cayde appeared out of the game room, already packed and ready to kick Wart’s brother’s butt (she hopes)*

Cayde: Ready when you are, Mr. Carbanzo.

AwdryFan1997

*Cayde appeared out of the game room, already packed and ready to kick Wart’s brother’s butt (she hopes)*

Cayde: Ready when you are, Mr. Carbanzo.
Walter Carbanzo: Great! I got tickets for the whole family, actually. I mean, it worked last time, right?

MightyMario

The Mightiest Mario
-Meanwhile-

-Castle of Koopa-

*It had been a while since Fredrick Kooploz had taken over the Koopa Kingdom and turned it into a subsidiary of Kooploz Enterprises. A small Koopaling who formerly served under the mad tyrant Ludwig Von Koopa sullenly wandered the halls of the castle once owned by Lord Bowser and Prince Bowser Junior.*

Lemmy: I hate this place.

Last edited:

AwdryFan1997

-Meanwhile-

-Castle of Koopa-

*It had been a while since Fredrick Kooploz had taken over the Koopa Kingdom and turned it into a subsidiary of Kooploz Enterprises. A small Koopaling who formerly served under the mad tyrant Ludwig Von Koopa, had sullenly wandered the halls of the castle once owned by Lord Bowser and Prince Bowser Junior.*

Lemmy: I hate this place.
*Wandering the barren halls at that same time was a drunken Koopatrol named Sam. Sam had gone from Ludwig's most necessary guard, to being dead, to being resurrected, to being fired for serving Ludwig and then failing to stop Mart, to being rehired when Bowser realized he couldn't fire his entire army, to losing his job again when the state was dissolved and the country "purchased" by Kooploz. Thus, he and several other hobos enslaved by Kooploz Enterprises had taken up residence in the Castle ruins, the contents of which were now the private property of Frederick Kooploz.*

Sam the Koopatrol: Hey! Lemmy Koopa... you're Lemmy Koopa! Dude!

*Sam stumbled over to the former Clown Prince of Koopas.*
Natalie: I think we’ll stay... I don’t want a repeat of the Nightmare Fleet.

Cayde: ...who could we possibly give these tickets to?
Doctor Mario: Me, please.

Dieter: I don't want to stay in the luggage compartment.

Walter Carbanzo: I've got a friend at the TSA that I'd like to have join us. We'll rendevous with him at the airport.

MightyMario

The Mightiest Mario
*Wandering the barren halls at that same time was a drunken Koopatrol named Sam. Sam had gone from Ludwig's most necessary guard, to being dead, to being resurrected, to being fired for serving Ludwig and then failing to stop Mart, to being rehired when Bowser realized he couldn't fire his entire army, to losing his job again when the state was dissolved and the country seized by Kooploz. Thus, he and several other hobos enslaved by Kooploz Enterprises had taken up residence in the Castle ruins, the contents of which were now the private property of Frederick Kooploz.*

Sam the Koopatrol: Hey! Lemmy Koopa... you're Lemmy Koopa! Dude!

*Sam stumbled over to the former Clown Prince of Koopas.*
——
Doctor Mario: Me, please.

Dieter: I don't want to stay in the luggage compartment.

Walter Carbanzo: I've got a friend at the TSA that I'd like to have join us. We'll rendevous with him at the airport.
Lemmy: Oh, raiding His Majesty’s Royal Booze Cabinet, I presume?

*Lemmy turned his nose in disgust at Sam’s wastedness*

AwdryFan1997

Lemmy: Oh, raiding His Majesty’s Royal Booze Cabinet, I presume?

*Lemmy turned his nose in disgust at Sam’s wastedness*
Sam the Koopatrol: No! We didn't steal anything! That lousy Kooploz stole all the wine and beer and liquor and whiskey in the Castle! Nah, man, we do moonshine... best rum in the Koopa Kingdom!

MightyMario

The Mightiest Mario
-Meanwhile-

*Dr. Nefario and dr. nefardio were picking up groceries*

Dr. Nefario: We need three jars of chunky peanut butter... one bottle of Pepsi... and... *reads list* toilet paper.

FFA4D26E-7C4F-4952-AF29-83CB2A6996E7.jpeg
dr. nefardio: oh yes I run through toilet paper like you run a marathon

Dr. Nefario: Very slowly...?

D39D007F-7F50-4E07-84BF-D393522250F6.jpeg
dr. nefardio: no like when you use your scooter to catch me and groo from escaping

*A call alerted Dr. Nefario and he picked it up*

Dr. Nefario: *on phone* Nefario here.

Last edited:

AwdryFan1997

Lemmy: Whatever... why did you stay?
Sam the Koopatrol: Well, apparently Foolish Fred isn't gonna pay to finish the Castle's restoration, but is too stingy to even pay a wrecking crew to knock it down. My guess is that he doesn't know what to do with the land, but anyways, since he's not interested in it, we've decided to make this our temporary home. We've got nowhere else to go.

brb

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom