• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Boo's Pizza II: Electric BOOgaloo

What should the title be?

• More Toppings

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Extra Cheese

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Hold the Pineapple

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Electric BOOgaloo

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Other

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Definitive Edition

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New Funky Mode

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Neverending Nightmare

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

AwdryFan1997

you are not immune to propaganda
*At that point, Cayde leaps with rage at Wart.

*WHAM!*

Cayde is suddenly halted from her leap and punched to the ground by a large mechanical fist. The fist is connected to a large floating mech that would make Dr. Neo Cortex proud. Piloting this mech is Brain, who seeks revenge at Cayde and Siy. Luckily, he went to the right place.*

Brain: We meet again, Cayde Shilen. Shame that you have to die.

*Pinky is ultimately terrified at Brain’s new personality, he runs and hides behind James for safety.*
Wart (Prime Universe): My friends, allow me to introduce... this guy!

*Wart has legitimately no idea who Brain is.*
/
Chevs: Good. He was my brother. The only goals and expectations we have are leading our pack the best we can, and now? *A savage grin crosses his face* It's time to hunt.

*He pauses, cringes a little, then imitates a wolf's howl the best he can with his human throat. Aili doubles over laughing but manages to compose herself.*

Aili: You heard him. You two go with him and Cayde, and you two come with me. Surround him!

*The 4 wolves and two wolves disguised as humans move in a circle around him*
*Wart smirks.*

Wart (Prime Universe): I trained long and hard here, to perfect my abilities. Watch.

*The four wolves each run into a well-placed clone of Wart.*

Wart (Prime Universe): If you get to come in a group, then I should at least be able to phone friends!

MightyMario

The Mightiest Mario
*Brain smiles at Wart*

Brain: Thank you, thank you... you really are as nice as they make you out to be. Truly, I’m touched...

*Brain picks up Cayde’s body and places it aside. The fists mimic Brain’s hand motions. Siy is shocked to see Brain again.*

Siy: BRAIN!?

Brain: Yes, that is my name, don’t wear it out... Well, actually my real name is Thomas, but who cares at this point, since you’ll all be dead... including you... *points at Siy*

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
*Wart smirks.*

Wart (Prime Universe): I trained long and hard here, to perfect my abilities. Watch.

*The four wolves each run into a well-placed clone of Wart.*

Wart (Prime Universe): If you get to come in a group, then I should at least be able to phone friends!
Chevs: Regroup, damnit, regroup! Aili! All fours!

*He runs in his wolf form back to the pipe. Aili in her wolf form and the other wolves follow*

AwdryFan1997

Chevs: Regroup, damnit, regroup! Aili! All fours!

*He runs in his wolf form back to the pipe. Aili in her wolf form and the other wolves follow*
*Wart smiles, puts his hands behind his back and paces forward in a very evil manner.*

Wart (Prime Universe): The thing is, in spite of my anger and lust for revenge, I don't care about any of you.

*Wart suddenly dashes forward (which is horrifying given his obesity), seemingly following the wolves. He throws his arms forward, sending out a shockwave, which pushes everyone standing in front of where the Pipe Gate used to be down- except one. Wart grabs Vincent Carbanzo by the neck. The Erasure slides away, though Wart isn't paying attention to the shiny weapon of multiversal destruction.*

Wart (Prime Universe): Hello, Vince.

MightyMario

The Mightiest Mario
James: Hey, Pinky, wait a minute. I think I remember from my time watching Animaniacs the only way to take down Brain... Is you
Pinky: That was only if his plans didn’t make sense. You see this... *points at Brain’s mech* is above my pay grade.

Brain: Correct, that is absolutely correct, you imbecile. I’ve learned from my past failures, and as a result I have fine tuned this piece of machinery into a work of art. James, you may have watched that show, but that was all for play. I can easily crush you into dust if I so desire with this fist. *makes fist with right hand*

Brain: This mech has it all. Battleship armor plating, renewable energy power converter, lasers, two fists which can detach from the mech, a kitchen, three bedrooms, and a cooler. Oh, one last note...

*A blue shield surrounds the floating mech*

Brain: ...Plasma shielding.

*Brain grabs Pinky from the ground and flattens him, then tossing him back. Pinky is now a Pinkycake.*

Brain: Let’s end this... ...so I can get back to conquering the world.

*He grabs Siy and holds her, a third, smaller fist comes out of the top and grabs her from the big fist, freeing up both fists so Brain can fight.*

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
*James is absolutely hopeless now, which drives him to try something crazy. He runs over to the Erasure, picks it up, and points it at Brain*

James: I'm not sure what this'll do to you, and I doubt you want to know. Put Siy down.*

MightyMario

The Mightiest Mario
*James is absolutely hopeless now, which drives him to try something crazy. He runs over to the Erasure, picks it up, and points it at Brain*

James: I'm not sure what this'll do to you, and I doubt you want to know. Put Siy down.*
*Brain cackles. He floats down and flicks the Erasure out of James’ hands.*

Brain: I’ll put your daughter down when I’m through with her.

*Siy struggles to get out of the fist*

Siy: OW! Erggh...! Help!

AwdryFan1997

Pinky: That was only if his plans didn’t make sense. You see this... *points at Brain’s mech* is above my pay grade.

Brain: Correct, that is absolutely correct, you imbecile. I’ve learned from my past failures, and as a result I have fine tuned this piece of machinery into a work of art. James, you may have watched that show, but that was all for play. I can easily crush you into dust if I so desire with this fist. *makes fist with right hand*

Brain: This mech has it all. Battleship armor plating, renewable energy power converter, lasers, two fists which can detach from the mech, a kitchen, three bedrooms, and a cooler. Oh, one last note...

*A blue shield surrounds the floating mech*

Brain: ...Plasma shielding.

*Brain grabs Pinky from the ground and flattens him, then tossing him back. Pinky is now a Pinkycake.*

Brain: Let’s end this... ...so I can get back to conquering the world.

*He grabs Siy and holds her, a third, smaller fist comes out of the top and grabs her from the big fist, freeing up both fists so Brain can fight.*
*Wart turns to see this.*

Wart (Prime Universe): Looks like you and I have all of the time in the world.

*Vincent is unable to respond.*

*Walter gets up quickly and draws his pistols.*

Walter Carbanzo: Wolves! Take on the Brain! James, don't worry about your daughter, take that thing and run, and for all that is good in this reality, DO NOT FIRE IT! I've gotta save my brother!

*Walter turns around and assumes that everything will go according to plan. It doesn't.*

Walter Carbanzo: Can someone pick that up, please? Thanks!

*Walter runs over to Wart.*

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer

*Chevs sees this situation forming, and does all he can do, which is breifly transform and throw a dagger at the mech*

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
*Walter gets up quickly and draws his pistols.*

Walter Carbanzo: Wolves! Take on the Brain! James, don't worry about your daughter, take that thing and run, and for all that is good in this reality, DO NOT FIRE IT! I've gotta save my brother!

*Walter turns around and assumes that everything will go according to plan. It doesn't.*
*The wolves hear this and move to confront the mech*

MightyMario

The Mightiest Mario
*Chevs sees this situation forming, and does all he can do, which is breifly transform and throw a dagger at the mech*
*The plasma shielding as mentioned before stops the dagger*

Brain: Ha! You honestly thought that would work!?

*A laser gun pops from the side of the mech and aims at Chevs*

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
*The plasma shielding as mentioned before stops the dagger*

Brain: Ha! You honestly thought that would work!?

*A laser gun pops from the side of the mech and aims at Chevs*
Chevs: Not really, no. *Whispering to Aili* Doesn't your shield have a sort of mirror in it?

Aili: I have no idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom