• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Bok's Fantasy Book Mafia

I'm quoting this post because it's the one I clicked on

Legacy and rubik's poes are so divergent from mine that I think they p much have to be wolves

I think legacy is basically openwolfing rn, and their repeated insistence that it MAKES NO SENSE for them to do what they're doing as scum is a tired trope atp p scummy p scummy

I see this as legacy/rubik scumteam practically outing to push a mislynch on a townie, which gives them a majority vote to clean up the rest of the game
The third might actually be kirino because of how nobody else seems quite as insistent as these two about their poe. Although I'd bet that when kirino does come their poe will look quite similar

Like am I stupid or have you guys not read minish's iso
I do think minish struggles to generate content as a wolf from my experience in jojo mafia
Combine that with a couple of pure posts like the one I quoted. Yes, minish is good, but I would even town read sunfan for making a post like that
Exlight is lol we aren't lynching them
Maybe final 3 it's allowed
Assuming you're town here which I am seriously having doubts on... have you just considered that maybe you're wrong and / or we disagree on things? Having different opinions isn't openwolfing lol and I think it's pretty clear that there are much better explanations for how I'm playing besides openwolfing lol.

If you're town, you need to take a step back and reevaluate please. This is MyLo.

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
Of course I've considered I'm wrong I always think I'm wrong but what's the point in playing if you just say ope I'm wrong better just give up
No
Exlight is unlikely mafia
Minish has the second townies iso in the game
Either of these players flipping wolf just doesn't happen

Mikey the Moblin

If I need to give reasons to clear myself (which I absolutely shouldn't, I'm 100% focused on killing wolves)
I'm highest poster in the game, I've been consistently pushing players not to lynch them, but with intent to solve, and every single dead townie town read me including sunfan when my known wolf mo is to kill players who scum read me

So yes everyone I'm obvious town here

If I need to give reasons to clear myself (which I absolutely shouldn't, I'm 100% focused on killing wolves)
I'm highest poster in the game, I've been consistently pushing players not to lynch them, but with intent to solve, and every single dead townie town read me including sunfan when my known wolf mo is to kill players who scum read me

So yes everyone I'm obvious town here
I'm the highest poster this game. I have town cleared both of yesterday's wagons, both easy miseliminations today that could have won me a 0-effort win if I were a wolf. I've been prodding people with intent to solve. According to you I'm openwolfing.

If you're town and you're not willing to consider what I'm saying despite how it makes significantly more sense than your tinfoil... this game is effectively over and wolves have won.

Mikey I would love to remove you from my PoE right now. If you're town I really need you to just read what I'm saying objectively. I can summarise it again if necessary. If you're saying I'm openwolfing then you're either deep into confirmation biased tinfoil land or you're openwolfing yourself lol.

Mikey the Moblin

I'm the highest poster this game. I have town cleared both of yesterday's wagons, both easy miseliminations today that could have won me a 0-effort win if I were a wolf. I've been prodding people with intent to solve. According to you I'm openwolfing.

If you're town and you're not willing to consider what I'm saying despite how it makes significantly more sense than your tinfoil... this game is effectively over and wolves have won.
You've town cleared two people WHOSE ALIGNMENTS WE DONT KNOW off of literally nothing. They're not easy kislynches if they're your partners. You've been spending more time defending yourself from imaginary pressure than you have solving and that looks too bad to ignore
I dont even get how you can say you being town makes more sense than my tinfoil with a straight face tbh

Mikey the Moblin

If you want to prove to me you're town, you need to actually do the work and present realistic worlds of three not including exlight

Since all of my solves have you as wolf in them maybe this is fruitless but hey if you really are town maybe we can get there

You've town cleared two people WHOSE ALIGNMENTS WE DONT KNOW off of literally nothing. They're not easy kislynches if they're your partners. You've been spending more time defending yourself from imaginary pressure than you have solving and that looks too bad to ignore
I dont even get how you can say you being town makes more sense than my tinfoil with a straight face tbh
As I've said multiple times it's partially for mechanical reasons lmao.

And my solving is there... again, I solve by finding towns and establishing a PoE of only wolves. You're fighting again st me solving as hard as you possibly can.

You're... getting tilted that I'm stopping town from losing in the easiest way possible and that's not a good look.

Do you seriously think the wolf team is exactly me/Rubik/Mellow? Can you seriously tell me you think I've outed all three of us? Because I feel frankly pretty insulted at that lol.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I am very tired right now so won't be posting anything elaborate.

But if we believe Tristan is just 3rd party here will you trust me and lynch Kirino, Moe? Like I believe Kirino is just the right answer here.

If you want to prove to me you're town, you need to actually do the work and present realistic worlds of three not including exlight

Since all of my solves have you as wolf in them maybe this is fruitless but hey if you really are town maybe we can get there
Actually do work? I'm doing a check of a lot more than a person who appears to be desperately trying to make us lose here. Seriously you need to take a step back.

Mikey the Moblin

As I've said multiple times it's partially for mechanical reasons lmao.

And my solving is there... again, I solve by finding towns and establishing a PoE of only wolves. You're fighting again st me solving as hard as you possibly can.

You're... getting tilted that I'm stopping town from losing in the easiest way possible and that's not a good look.

Do you seriously think the wolf team is exactly me/Rubik/Mellow? Can you seriously tell me you think I've outed all three of us? Because I feel frankly pretty insulted at that lol.
Your poe has three towns in it
If you're sticking to that then that just makes you a wolf
For all your talk of wanting me to step back and look with an unbiased perspective, maybe you've failed to do the same

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom