• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Bok's Fantasy Book Mafia

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
*I can also see a You (Rubik) + Kirino team

the fact noone pointed this idiotic typo out makes me feel like noone is even reading what I've been putting out umu
I actually caught that but I just figured you were probably scum so it didn't matter that it wasn't making sense.

Kirino

Tatakae
I think there's definitely some sort of role capable of sending messages, given that Rubik received one, and I'm highly confident that he's town. It's also likely to be a scum role (or at least is being used that way), given that the message turned out to be false and likely intended to frame Sun; it's also possible that Sun could either have a miller-like aspect to him or that he was framed, but I think these are both less likely. For this reason, I think it's also very likely that Sun wasn't the mafia kill, as scum would have no reason to frame someone and then kill them.

If I'm understanding Legacy correctly (and I'll be careful here to avoid upsetting the mod), then him being town necessarily means there's some sabotaging role, unless he's somehow completely mistaken. It's interesting, though, that Legacy is confident that Tristan is third party and doesn't want to lynch him, which must mean he's sure that the message Johnny claimed to receive is true, unlike the one received by Rubik about Sun being scum. So if Legacy is town, then Tristan would almost certainly be third party. If Legacy is scum, of course, then that almost certainly means that Tristan is scum, and vice versa.

I'll post more and likely come up with a PoE soon, but I at wanted to get some basic thoughts down now that I'm finally free after like 10 pages of absence.
Reading through eod after I finally got internet back for some reason I just got scum vibes from Kirino. Him coming in at eod like that and voting Tristan reminded me of his scumplay. I feel like scum Kirino sits back and jumps in last minute to try to get stuff done. But, other than that, if the wagons are Libk (town) and Tristan (3rd party), I feel like scum Kirino sits back til he feels like he can maybe get a lynch on 3rd party. He doesn't push it very hard to not get suspicion on him, and he does it then when the alternate is town because if it doesn't go through it isn't the worst thing. I feel like scum would want 3rd party dead there because of the 2nd n1 kill. Though it's also worth the gamble to not really push it because 3rd party hitting town helps mafia out.

I don’t think I waited until the last minute, since I specifically stated my preference for lynching Tristan hours before EoD. Even when I made my vote, I did so over 15 minutes before EoD, which was still plenty of time for someone to weigh in if they were around; it’s hardly as if I was trying to sneak it in.

Besides that, I’m not sure why I’d necessarily prefer lynching third party over town here if I were scum, given that doing the latter is what put us in MYLO. This is especially because you yourself, immediately after suggesting that, give at least one reason that I wouldn’t want to. Instead of recognizing that this runs counter to your reasoning, you try to reconcile them by saying that I probably still would’ve wanted to lynch Tristan, but probably just not too badly, which is really dubious speculation. You also suggest that I didn’t push too strongly to avoid suspicion, but a third party is a fairly safe wagon to push, so I don’t think I’d have much of a reason to worry about that. Moreover, the point that scum would want to kill third party should apply to all who voted for Tristan, not just me.

I also can’t help but find it notable that you’ve largely avoided giving a clear read on me this game. That is, until MYLO, when you suddenly find me suspicious based on something highly speculative. Likewise with Legacy deciding to scum read me soon after. I’m sure I’ll be accused of OMGUS, but I think it’s easy to understand why I might view with suspicion a sudden bandwagon potentially forming on me during MYLO. I'm not sure that both of you are scum, but I'm confident that at least one of you are, based both on this and PoE. Further case in point:
I am very tired right now so won't be posting anything elaborate.

But if we believe Tristan is just 3rd party here will you trust me and lynch Kirino, Moe? Like I believe Kirino is just the right answer here.
It's not even 1/3 of the day through and you (and Legacy, who liked your post) are already trying to rush a lynch on me. Nothing either of you have posted could possible give you the unreasonable confidence you have in me being scum.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Just in the case kirino is town I think it's better to go after legacy today, pending your check for interactions obvs
I think in worlds where mezlo is actually scum kirino is still town so it's probably safer to lynch outside of those two for now yeah?

I think the safest is actually lynching in them atm. Though I could be a big dumb and am missing something.

*I can also see a You (Rubik) + Kirino team

the fact noone pointed this idiotic typo out makes me feel like noone is even reading what I've been putting out umu

I saw it. I laughed at it. I didn't want to be mean and laugh at it in thread.

It's not even 1/3 of the day through and you (and Legacy, who liked your post) are already trying to rush a lynch on me. Nothing either of you have posted could possible give you the unreasonable confidence you have in me being scum.

How am I trying to rush a lynch on you? I haven't even voted you. I'm just giving my thoughts and my thoughts are that one of you or Tristan are like 95% likely to be mafia.

Kirino

Tatakae
How am I trying to rush a lynch on you? I haven't even voted you. I'm just giving my thoughts and my thoughts are that one of you or Tristan are like 95% likely to be mafia.
Based on the fact that you're already trying to recruit people to "just trust" you and lynch me. Rush a wagon might've been better wording, though.

Based on the fact that you're already trying to recruit people to "just trust" you and lynch me. Rush a wagon might've been better wording, though.
If you're town and I'm town and the people I am touching for are town... whowpukd you say are the wolves?

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
if I'm not completely off the mark a mislynch today means we lose in the night

Yeah I am a big dumb so disregard that. However I still think we just figure out the better choice between Kirino and Tristan.

I mean I only said that to Mikey. And yeah I'm going to say that early on so we have time to discuss. Especially because I don't want to get ****ed over if my internet goes out again. (Which might be possible tonight because we're supposed to get bad storms.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom