• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Blond Link Or Dark Haired Link?

i thought the brown in ss was really good, but considering all the artwork ect is blonde... well i dunno. it would be nice for his hair to be lighter but definitely not as light as Zelda's cuz that would be weird . . . . yeah...

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
I LIKE LINK WITH PINK HAIR!!! :D

Like in A Link to the Past!

But in all seriousness, I'm used to seeing him with blond hair.
But I still do like his pink hair x3

I personally like both and think both suit Link. Both are light colours, so they don't feel so different. However blonde has always been the prevalent colour and as far as I recall most Link's have also blue eyes. I just think it gives some variety to hair colour to change, but I actually like both. Although blonde will always be the most prominent.

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
he had like orange-ish hair ocarina or whatever
id like him to either have brown hair like in the nes games or the dirty blonde thing in twilight princess,i like him w/ darker hair

Wizzrobe

Mask Collector
I don't really care what his hair color is but it could be interesting to see his hair the color orange again since we haven't seen it for a while

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Gray haired Link ftw. We've gotten child and adult. All that's next is aging man and female.

Anywho, I prefer...I can't choose. I love OoT Link's (blond?) hair, but at the same time TP Link's dirty blond-ish hair was just spectacular. Both are great and fit with the backdrop graphics in their respective games. Just don't give us another pink.

LanceLercher

The White Knight Alien
Dirty blonde or brunette. The color in Ocarina of Time just was too forced, and it hurt my eyes. Link should have a natural color. I think it would be best if he had the same color hair that he had in Twilight Princess, because after all, that is the most realistic Zelda game to date.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom