• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Blond Link Or Dark Haired Link?

Blonde is definitely best on the Toon Links, but I like the brownish/dirty blonde look on the adult Links

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
Blonde. Like in OoT or Wind Waker. SS Link's hair color wasn't that bad, but I don't like TP Link's hair

Pink hair, definitely. I'm just kidding, I think that was his cap. I'm for the dirty-blonde hair. It fits with the classics, and worked perfectly for TP and SS.

Pinhead101

Pokemon Master
Depends on the game. Dark blond/brown worked for TP and SS but I think blond is better for games like OoT and MM

Tadpole

Don Gero's Apprentice
The dirty blond of TP and SS, as many peopl have already said, is exceptionally realistic and fits quite well with what I imagine him to look like. The bright yellow fits in some games like the DS ones so far but I wouldn't want them in something more realistic like TP or SS. Even though there is no possible way for any of those to be realistic but you know...

Gemquarry

The Inquirer
I think I like SS Links hair the best. TP Link's hair in game looked really messy and like it seriously needed to be washed, but the art for him made his hair look pretty good. Oot Links hair was Oot Link's hair, and it suited him, enough said.

if i were to choice i would pick the blonde, but i don't mind the dirty blonde as long as they don't give him brown or black hair i don't mind.

I agree that it depends on the game.
A realistic game should have a Link with dirty blond hair, while bright yellow blond fits perfectly to a comic style Link.
I definitely don't want the pink hair back, that was okay in a game where the colours were a bit strange in general, but in a modern game I wouldn't like it.

But maybe that's just my opinion because that's how I'm used to it and a Link with dark hair would looked good, too... ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom