• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Blond Link Or Dark Haired Link?

Mikau94

Zora Warrior
I'm partial to Link with pink hair, just kidding. I like both brown and blonde but I like the dirty blonde from Twilight Princess the best.

I agree that Link's hair should be Brown... But it really depends on the game style... His brown hair in TP was wonderful, and it matched the art style... His blond hair in OOt however also matched the art style... Overall I like brown...

I agree that Link's hair should be Brown... But it really depends on the game style... His brown hair in TP was wonderful, and it matched the art style... His blond hair in OOt however also matched the art style... Overall I like brown...

But his hair was blonde in twilight princess. Dirty blonde, but still blonde...

I like Link blonde best. I like dirty blonde on adult/teen link and the brighter/yellow blonde on kid or toon link :)

Nerion

Nerion Saiarion
I prefer Ocarina of Time Link. But anyone who has folloed the series from the beginning, I don't understand why most of them thinks that blonde Link is the one everybody knows. Link was originally dark haired in Zelda I & II...

erceos33

8====D Shovel :D
I think as the game seems more realistic and detailed it should have a match for the color of his hair, as we see in TP and SS, which are more realistic and detailed games than games like WW or OoT. I think it depends on wetter or not is realistic, a dirty blonde hair fits the realism in TP and SS, just as the bright blonde fits the other more unrealistic cartoon games, basically what im saying is that it depends on the game.

T

thepeckingbird

Dirty blonde... Although if it was up to me alttp's hair colour scheme would come back.

doesn't really matter to me, I'm not paying attention to the hair when playing lol so either or really. But if I absolutely had to choose, I'd choose blonde cuz that's what I am and that's my favorite hair color.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom