• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Big Brother 2.0 (RP Thread)

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
Scars took the note and put in his pocket for safe keeping. He then watched as Sean walked away. He sighed happily, thing had finally began to look up again. He then walked back into the shack. "Hello." He says softly as he walks in.

"Where have YOU been, Scarsy?"

"Scarsy...?" Scars questions.

"Thought i'd come up with a nickname you hate. Hmmm, I'll find one. Don't worry." Vince smirks, "Now. We are beginning the torture process."

"Awesome." Scars states bluntly.

(Don't feel useless, Mono! Dx)

((...but I am useless... I can give absolutely nothing to this RP. I just feel kinda down about it... sorry for dumping m weirdness on you wonderful RPers.))

"Be halfway sane for a millisecond and I'll be seriously impressed, Vincent." Kirinen said calmly. "Scars, I see that you were reunited with a... friend."

Musicfan

the shadow mage
(I give permsion to kill of my character i have an idea involving hypnosis and implanted memories if that is alright)
"I , do , not , know. There is nothing that i know."

Go_Skyward

((...but I am useless... I can give absolutely nothing to this RP. I just feel kinda down about it... sorry for dumping m weirdness on you wonderful RPers.))
(Then give yourself a purpose! Be a good dreamer-... wait... wrong RP... anyways! My point is... give your characters a point! Just do it!)

Vince nods and laughs, "Yeah. Like your any more sane than I am! Ha!"

Scars looks down at his feet, "Yes... a good friend of mine. She's on our side, but she'll be on our side in secret. Okay?"

"All right."

"Ha! Old friend or old lover?" Melica snorts.

"Ignore her. Tell me, Will, is that a lie? You're going to say it's not, but it must be, because clearly you know how to talk. So, you can't possibly be telling us the truth. How are we to knwo if anythign you've told us is true? Answer that." She shrugged.

((my new job is to be... confusing? yeah, wrong RP for that, Silver.))

Musicfan

the shadow mage
"The same could be said for you for all I know you could just be a bunch of thugs under the gise of a resistence groop"

Go_Skyward

Scars mutters, "That's none of your business..."

Vince smirks, "I would continue to tease him, but I'm sure if we do that... one of us will be thrown into the wall then kicked..." He then listens to Will's statement, "Hmmm... good one... but no."

"Irrelevant. We haven't told you who we are yet. And does that matter? We could very well be both, whereas your name being one thing and not the other... that's a different matter entirely."

"Go ahead, Vince, then maybe I can have an excuse to gut you." Melica sat down somewhere.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
"Torture is the the most unreliable means of Questioning. You will get the awsers you want to hear but none of it will be the truth. I honestly dont know anything. The object of torture is torture or revenge."

"Who said we were going to torture you?"

"I was talking about Vince, but I'd sure like to torture him."

"Shut up, Melica, I'm trying to stay sane here. Answer honestly: Are there any unnatural mechanisms in your body? Anything non-organic?"

"Hm..." She goes over to him and taps his neck. "Would you panic or what if I told you that there's something right here?" Kirinen taps his neck, where the mechanisms most likely surface to his skin.

Melica groans. 'You're being way too... unclear. Stop asking irrelevant questions!"

Musicfan

the shadow mage
"I would panic if there was something there yes. If you what you can run a test on my neck and shoulder."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom