• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Best Music in WW

Con-man

Master Swordsman
The intro is my favorite song in the Zelda franchise, I also think the mini boss song is epic.

Majora16

KOOLOO-LIMPAH!
Legendary hero is my favorite, followed by Dragon Roost Island. I also adore the Forest Haven, Windfall Island and Outset Island themes. I don't quite remember the Molgera battle theme..

J

Jarnes

The ending credits music is my favorite out of any zelda game it think, i love how it ties zeldas lullaby into the theme from WW

Alar

Clothed in Green
i have to say the staff credits, i truly epic piece of music to end a truly epic game

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
The story intro I just love the original LoZ theme on that violin.

I tend to get the Deku Tree theme stuck in my head. Has anyone else noticed Nintendo put in part of the Lost Woods in that area.

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
My fav is like Earthtemple, is the theme that plays in the background in the beginning of the game. It really made me happy, and it made me think that that one theme along with the remix of the Mario theme from Super Mario Sunshine really show the epicness of music in a game.

(Not in Order-That is impossible to do)
1.Dragon Roost Island-Sounds Epic
2.Great Sea-Perfect Sailing music
3.Credits-combines several epic themes.
4.Farewell Hyrule King-Just so sad and epic
5.The Legendary Hero-Epic, like a old Renaissance version of the theme.
And Forest Haven, Windfall, Outset, Wind and Earth Gods Lyric/Aria, Helmaroc King battle, Ganondorf battle and various others.

butterbiscuit

- Do Not Eat -
Mine is Molgera battle as well.

Runners up would be Dragon Roost Island, Windfall Island, and the Title screen.

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
Has anyone else noticed that the Earth God's Lyric and Wind God's Aria (full versions) are the same as the Title Screen music? That plus the Forest Haven & Dragon Roost themes are probably my favorite.

That's a really difficult decision for me. Wind Waker and Majora's Mask have my favorite tunes in Zelda. The ones I can think of right now are the Molgera Battle, Dragon Roost, Great Sea, Opening title, Legendary Hero and Wind Fall!

I like these cause they're catchy! ... If only zelda had Megadeth during battles... oh well one can dream can't he :lol:

I'd like to see your opinions!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom