• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Best Music in WW

A

aguinn99

there all awsome which one to choose????????? =\ to many! my favoroite is the ocean and windfall, but there all great.

Epona

Ordon Village
I loved the music for Dragon Roost Island and Forest Haven.

Edit: I also loved the music for Outset Island and Windfall Island. All those places I would make it daytime on purpose just so I could hear the music. :cool:

Man so many good songs from WW and MM! Best soundtracks ever!

But I love the title screen song from OoT, as well as the OoT field music. I just reminds me of my childhood!
I really like Lake Hylia's music in TP, it was nice to hear a new song that was done well. Its just so relaxing and dreamy like the lake itself.

L

Link's Shadow

For me it would actually be the title sequence music. I thought it was very creative and beautiful. Even though it's really different from the classic Zelda music, it's still one of my favorite Zelda songs.

E

Emera

I loved Dragon Roost Island and Gohdan's battle music. I also liked the second and third battle with puppet Ganon. The Wind Waker had a lot of really good music. :D

shan-tastic

nine thousand and one.
Uhm, all of it? It's probably my favorite Zelda soundtrack, slightly beating TP and ST. =D

Particularly the mini boss battle theme, The Legendary Hero/Sage Fado, Pirate's theme, The Great Sea, Dragon Roost Island (which is my ringtone), and any renditions of Earth God's Lyric (including the title and end credits).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom