• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Best Music in WW

4VaatiTurtle

Well first of all, I must say, WW is the best Zelda Soundtrack ever to exist. In my opinion. But my favorite song was Makar's song. I can't believe I can't remember the name. But anyways, that was a great duet with Link and Makar. Also, I love the song that the game plays whenever you beat a temple boss. I don't know if you would count it a song, but it's still really cool. My favorite boss battle music is Molgera.

Dark Princess

Weeaboo :D
There are a lot that I love from this game. My favourite one is the Staff Credits music. It's so calming and catching. The Molgera battle music is amazing. It fits the fight perfectly. Dragon Roost Island's music is nice, and I love the Legendary Hero music. =P

TheSerpent

The Happy Mask Salesman
Windfall island
Molgera battle
Jahalla battle
Title theme
Farewell hyrule king
Both of the sages' themes
Ganondorf battle

yann

TheBitterDubstepMan
I'm one of those people who loves Molgera battle theme.
Definately struck me as the best song in the game, and in my top 20 Zelda songs.

F

FinalFawful

The Mini-Boss theme for sure. I mean, when that Darknut just comes to life in the Tower of the Gods the bells really reflect the ferocity of the fight.

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
1. Dragon Roost
2. The Final Song (after the credits)
3. The Credits
4. Title
5. The Ocean

Nye Pendragon

derparific
The "Dragon Roost Island" track has always been my favorite from WW.
I could listen to it for hours... o3o
But I really can't think of any music I dislike in WW; it had an /amazing/ soundtrack.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom