• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Best Boss: Who Did You Enjoy Tearing to Pieces the Most?

Which Boss?

• Queen Gohma(Deku Tree)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • King Dodongo(DongoDongo Cavern)

• Barinade(JabuJabu's Belly)

• Phantom Ganon(Forest Temple)

• Volvagia(Fire Temple)

• Morpha(Water Temple)

• Bongo Bongo(Shadow Temple)

• Kotake & Koume/Twinrova(Spirit Temple)

• Ganondorf(Ganon's Tower)

• Ganon(Ganon's Tower[broken])

• Total voters

Eluinn

Link's Alter Ego
I loved Twinrova. I've always liked the ones where you have to bounce between the two, getting them to hurt each other.

For me, it'd have to be Volvagia. Not only did I love the "Whack-a-Mole" style, he was also a dragon, and that is enough reason for him to be my favourite boss. In fact, he's my favourite boss of all time.
Also, I felt kind of sad whenever I got to the Volvagia part, after knowing what his role is in the Ocarina of Time comic. It was so sad seeing him go down. :(

Last edited:
K

KeyeMaster15

Phantom Ganon, I accidently swung my bottle instead of my sword with only a few hearts left and I was freaking out, then the magic reflected back to him, and I was laughing my butt off afterwards

For me, it was the Ganondorf Battle. It's just too epic, has a amazing sound and the battle itself is amazing. Plus, I always fight him thinking about the rest of game, something like "This is it!".

I liked morpha because of the corner trick you can do. You basically trap that electric ball in the corner and beat it up! :D

Kotake and Koume, Twinrova, because i thought that the way you beat them was ingenious using their sisters ability against them by storing the power in a shield and then shooting it back at them. And then Twinrova shooting her with them again and then slashing away at her... Plus at the end when they both go to "heaven" and are arguing, and other then ganondorf thay are the only bosses that actuallt talk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom