• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Best Boss: Who Did You Enjoy Tearing to Pieces the Most?

Which Boss?

• Queen Gohma(Deku Tree)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • King Dodongo(DongoDongo Cavern)

• Barinade(JabuJabu's Belly)

• Phantom Ganon(Forest Temple)

• Volvagia(Fire Temple)

• Morpha(Water Temple)

• Bongo Bongo(Shadow Temple)

• Kotake & Koume/Twinrova(Spirit Temple)

• Ganondorf(Ganon's Tower)

• Ganon(Ganon's Tower[broken])

• Total voters
R

Raptr4

My favorite boss in OOT has got to be Bongo Bongo. Not only was he a great challenge at first but it had a mystic feel to him.

Volvagia. That boss just happens to be my favorite Adult Link boss, whereas Barinade is my favorite Child Link boss. I just really like the way he's designed and well, the manga's spin on him earned him a place in my heart since it was fairly emotional.

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
I'd definitely have to say Phantom Ganon from the Forest Temple. The very first time I faced him, my palms were clammy and I was nervous. It took so long to beat him, and every time I mixed up the pictures from which he rode his horse, I hated both him and myself more and more. So frustrating yet so relieving after finally killing him off.... even though it was just a phantom...

E

Ezlo

It's a pretty hard call, all of them are pretty good i guess.....:(

B

Blacksorrow24

Twinrova! It was really ahead of its time in terms of uniqueness, and it really well used an often ignored item, the mirror shield!

C

Croxyndorf

volvagia was a blast to maim. using the hammer and just smashing its skull like a potato was satisfying.

W

Wolfs

Kotake and Koume are just the hit for me, personally I just love how you use the shield how the first part of the fight is pretty difficult if you stand wrong.

least favor I can get from beating Volvagia, I don't know, of all bosses it's just the most annoying and such. also remembered me so badly of Donkey Kong 64 I don't know, has anyone felt that way except me.

next to top for me and worst for me I love Bongo Bongo and queen Gohma.

greetings the friendly wolf

F

fiercedeity97

I loved facing Twinrova but have to go with Ganon cause he was a good challenge and was just a fun fight.

P

Pm88

Well the dragon in the fire temple of course. Its a fricken dragon for crying out loud.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom