• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Beginners' Mafia 5-Ocarina of Time-Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elfen

Call Me Robbi :D
This sounds so over the top that I don't even know if I should find this suspicious or not.
See this... vvvv
Listen! Elfen is just trying to say that big octo doesn't deserve to be lynched, thinks that because there's no evidence against him that he's town, and if they really wanna lynch town, they lynch elfen instead(this though is also pointed out to be a joke). It shows that Elfen is against a big octo lynch At this point.

Yeah what this dude said. I mean we have no evidence, if so, present them to me. I have more stupidity evidence than Octo does, so why lynch him? I'd be a better canidate than him!

No. You don't get it Big Octo.

It's not even about the first post anymore, to be honest, it never was. It's just a common RVS vote, first post is always suspicious. It's the person ready to go and get the thread going the most, or just the luckiest person who was here when the thread was created.

But I kept my vote on you, and others soon bandwagoned for reasons I still don't understand. Honestly, I didn't even have a reason for voting for you other than that first post, but here is everyone trying to get up and find reasons as to why you're scummy. It was quite entertaining, to be honest again.

Now though, you seem to have indirectly given evidence to you being scum, without even realizing it. You don't even defend my vote against you, you don't roleclaim, you don't nameclaim, you don't do anything to prove that you're town, other than giving the standard response of "oh I'm not scum." Either you're a new or very inexperienced mafia player, or you're scum, without a defense, without anything to prov he's town. I'd put my vote behind the second option, which is why my vote is still on you.

I've thrown accusations at you, I've scumhunted, and you've done nothing to prove I'm wrong. I guess we'll see what's up when you die.

Big Octo

=^)
No. You don't get it Big Octo.

It's not even about the first post anymore, to be honest, it never was. It's just a common RVS vote, first post is always suspicious. It's the person ready to go and get the thread going the most, or just the luckiest person who was here when the thread was created.

But I kept my vote on you, and others soon bandwagoned for reasons I still don't understand. Honestly, I didn't even have a reason for voting for you other than that first post, but here is everyone trying to get up and find reasons as to why you're scummy. It was quite entertaining, to be honest again.

Now though, you seem to have indirectly given evidence to you being scum, without even realizing it. You don't even defend my vote against you, you don't roleclaim, you don't nameclaim, you don't do anything to prove that you're town, other than giving the standard response of "oh I'm not scum." Either you're a new or very inexperienced mafia player, or you're scum, without a defense, without anything to prov he's town. I'd put my vote behind the second option, which is why my vote is still on you.

I've thrown accusations at you, I've scumhunted, and you've done nothing to prove I'm wrong. I guess we'll see what's up when you die.
I laughed out how stupid this sounded. Now there's only one other user bandwagoning with you: Kazumi. HoL only voted me because I voted him. I'm also not roleclaiming because I'm not an idiot that doesn't follow the roles. I've proved that your wrong on multiple occasions you didn't understand. Why else would people say I have no evidence to be scum, but only you do? Now I'm starting to think you're scum.

Pen

The game is on!
But Big Octo, if you role claim as a good guy, the chances are higher that people might unvote you. That way you may not be lynched today!

And what do you mean by not being an idiot that doesn't follow the roles? :?

Big Octo

=^)
But Big Octo, if you role claim as a good guy, the chances are higher that people might unvote you. That way you may not be lynched today!

And what do you mean by not being an idiot that doesn't follow the roles? :?
I honestly think that it's in no way smart to role claim on the first day.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Hey! I agree with big octo. It's not wise to roleclaim this early. It's only good to do it if you're at L-2 or you're an investigative role and you've found scum. I see no reason for him to roleclaim, and you admitted that you didn't have any real reasons to think him scum at first. You're finding that his lack of defense, when he can't defend himself, is scummy. Name a wise way to stop the bandwagon, that wouldn't give his role away and make him a target if it's a power role. There isn't one.

Jedizora

:right:
It is now
Twilight
All votes hae been counted. Big octo shall be lynched. I'll write the lynch scene now.

It is now
Twilight
All votes hae been counted. Big octo shall be lynched. I'll write the lynch scene now.

EDIT:

It was almost night now. The town was taking a while to make their decision. The owl looked up at the fading daylight, worried. The Group was very cautious about this, not wanting to risk killing each other. Right now, the focus was on two beings, Known as Big_Octo and Guy. Big_Octo was very near killed Earlier on in the day, before being convinced by one brave member of the people. After that, the votes seemed to change.
They didn't know if lynching Big_Octo was a good Idea after all. Perhaps he was a innocent, just like them? They didn't know. But there were some that stubbornly stayed to the accusations.
The day had gone on for a while, and votes had been cased on almost everyone. Although many were taken back. as they were just guesses.
Finally the owl had enough. “The daylight is fading. We must make a decision. Who will it be?” After thinking for a few minutes, Big Octo was brought in front of him. “Very well. I shall take him.” He Grabbed onto Big Octo and brought him to a secluded spot in Hyrule field.” You have been chosen to be killed. Do not worry, the end will be swift.”
He went after Big_Octo with his claws, but something kept him from dealing the ending blow. He then stopped, as he knew what it was. The goddess! They obviously wanted this one to be safe.
Very well, He thought. He shall stay for another day.
When news of what happened reached the town, a riot happened.
They people wanted the Evil gone and thought Big_Octo Would be one of them.
The Owl let them have at Big Octo, but they too couldn’t harm him.
With the day over, the people grudgingly went home to plan the night.

The dead:
No one.

Power roles, get you PM’s in.

I am very sorry about the quality of the lynch scene. With what happened, I didn't have much material. Again, sorry, but I had no idea with what to include. I promise the night scene will be better. I Hope.

Last edited:

Jedizora

:right:
It was night now. Everyone decided to part for the night, to do actions that they seemed helpful, or not. Josh was one of these people. He decided to help everyone in the town, using healing. He heard a person cry out: It was elfen. Going towards the sound, he found himself in a forest. Going into one of the many huts, he saw two things, someone blocking him from passing, and elfen’s burned body. He tried to get passed the figure, but he never did, and it was too late. Josh went away, back to Hyrule field. The night was a failure. The last thing he heard was the quiet sound of an arrow as it embedded itself in his skull.

Hero of Link was tending to his cucco’s. He knew very well that this night could be his last, and decided to take full advantage of it. His cucco’s were one of the only things in his life that mattered. He heard footsteps coming towards him. Fearing the end, he put seed all over the cucco’s, and put a tarp over them. Then he ran. But it was no use; a group of people were coming, and fast. Hero of link was surrounded. The Beings attacked with no mercy. It went on for almost a hour, torturing him. Until finally, as the sun began to rise, the leady killed him in one finally blow. Then along with everyone else, they went to the front of Ganon castle to decide who to kill. They found the bodies of each, and learned who they were.

The dead:
Hero of Link (Anju, Mason)
Josh (Great Fariy, Doctor)
Elfen (Saria, VT)

And if anything, this one was worse. I'll take more time on it next time.

Elfen

Call Me Robbi :D
Boo! Why you kill me scum? You wasted a lynch! I coulda killed my self in this day D<

I am also suprised no one caught my claim v.v
Remember that link of the song i posted? Lost woods?

Lost woods=Saria's song
Saria's song=Saria
Saria=my role

O^O
*dies*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom