• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Beginners' Mafia 5-Ocarina of Time-Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
When is that in GMT??? Google is telling me there is no such thing as RST and only PST!!!

Jedizora

:right:
When is that in GMT??? Google is telling me there is no such thing as RST and only PST!!!
That would be a fail. EST time, sorry about that.

Big Octo: 5 (Josh, Austin, Hero of Link, Kazumi)
Hero of Link: 1 (Big Octo)
Austin: 1 (Hachi)
Go_Dark_Link: 1 ( MightyGhirahim)
Guy: 2 (Linkdude74, Elfen)
Elfen: 1 (Guy)

That would be a fail. EST time, sorry about that.

Big Octo: 5 (Josh, Austin, Hero of Link, Kazumi)

Why do you suck so much at counting?

Jedizora

:right:
Why do you suck so much at counting?
I woke up 5 minutes before I wrote that. Give me a brake, josh. If you have that much problems, mod your own.

Big Octo: 4 (Josh, Austin, Hero of Link, Kazumi)

I woke up 5 minutes before I wrote that. Give me a brake, josh. If you have that much problems, mod your own.

*break

*many problems

*mod your own game

*break

*many problems

*mod your own game

Nicole

luke is my wife
Alright guys, Jedi is new to modding. One more snide remark and I'm going to have whoever does it infracted.

Big Octo

=^)
Well, my votes by Josh and Kazumi were from bandwaggoning, HoL voted me because I voted him, and I have no idea why you're keeping your vote.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Hey! Listen! I really think that currently Guy is the best vote option for today, for his weak case against Go_Dark_link, and he did seem to trip himself up when he defended against the votes placed on him. But this is just my opinion. If it weren't for this slip though, I wouldn't vote.

Elfen

Call Me Robbi :D
Hey! Listen! I really think that currently Guy is the best vote option for today, for his weak case against Go_Dark_link, and he did seem to trip himself up when he defended against the votes placed on him. But this is just my opinion. If it weren't for this slip though, I wouldn't vote.

Seriously guys, Octo doesn't seem like the best of choice, i mean we have no evidence towards him. Lets go after some one with more evidence than him :/

Hell, I'll even get lynched just to save him :/ .... Okay not that extreme, I care about my life than his....

Big Octo

=^)
Hmmm.... you put up a good point. But for now:
Unvote: Hero of Link
Vote: TBA
I need some good convincing for a vote here. Who has the most evidence against them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom