• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Beginner's Mafia 4: Spirit Tracks

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should always vote if you feel it the right thing to do. If you really feel that we're mafia, then go ahead vote. The thing that really screws beginners games over is the fact that everyone's afraid to vote. I don't care if you're voting for me, you're supposed to vote, that's the way this game works. Townies have one method of killing: lynches. If you don't vote, you don't get a say in who dies during the day. Whether you like it or not, a lynch will happen. Voting is the only way to help make sure it's in your favor.

Would rep this post, but repping is disabled :S

Zenox is absolutely correct! Towns have 1 way to kill (assuming there isn't a vigilante. Most of the time beginner games exclude the vigilante so its safe to assume that until you have 2 or 3 deaths each night, that there is no vigilante). Which means you need to do your part and vote!

Mafia can kill you off during the day by lynching you (voting among the townies) and pick someone to night kill each night) 2 methods of killing townies.

Lastly... while from time to time you may accidentally lynch a town, you have made the odds of hitting a mafia member all that more possible. So don't be afraid to take a risk. General Mafia game set up is 1 mafia member to every 4 towns people... That means in a game with 20 people there are 4 mafia members.

bawwww Jo loves me.

(assuming there isn't a vigilante. Most of the time beginner games exclude the vigilante so its safe to assume that until you have 2 or 3 deaths each night, that there is no vigilante)

Mod Softconfirm: No Vigilante.

With that, unless we can agree upon a lynch, there is absolutely no way we'll win if we're not at least somewhat united.

bawwww Jo loves me.

Mod Softconfirm: No Vigilante.

With that, unless we can agree upon a lynch, there is absolutely no way we'll win if we're not at least somewhat united.

lol dude I wouldn't count on that... I haven't looked at the roles yet... But taking a look at the first 3 beginners games would tell you that much.

Zelda's_Child

~Insert Epicness Here~
True. So, since we only have one way to kill, and the mafia have two, (assuming there's no vigilante) we need to make a good decision.

Congratulations, captain obvious *shoots herself in the head*

Also guys, I'm going to be away for three days (three days lol) because I'm going on school camp, and I'm not allowed to bring anything that could connect to the internet. I would appreciate it if you were nice people and didn't modkill me or do something else nasty like that when I have no means of contact. Thankyou, and farewell! I'm off to save Termina!

For those of you who are unaware, the day ends in about five hours...

Meego is it too late to ask for a vote count?

I still feel pretty comfortable keeping my vote on Zenox, he is the only one on my current scum list who is worth voting for.

Elfen

Call Me Robbi :D
Huh, I just skimmed the thread just now. No one strikes me suspicious, except Komali. He is just.. urg. But Zenox already said it so bleh :/ No one really. As for the IGEMOY ones, those weren't really viable .-. could we have a one day extension maybe to gather some more evidence to make a proper vote?

EBWODP

Also

UNVOTE If i ever voted for some one

Firice da Vinci

Distinct lack of Leonardo
Well, I don't know if I should vote now or not, seeing as the day is going to end in a few hours. I'm really only suspicious of Komali because how careful he's being and him not really explaining his suspicions, though I doubt a vote will do much at the moment.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I'm keeping my vote for Zelda's Child.
But... what happens if multiple people are tied for the lynch? Will there be a revote? Will all of them be lynched? Will none of them?

Nicole

luke is my wife
But... what happens if multiple people are tied for the lynch? Will there be a revote? Will all of them be lynched? Will none of them?

If the voting is tied at the end of the day, there will be a NO LYNCH. So, Town, I suggest you look carefully and decide on whether or not you want to vote, and if so, who you want to vote for. Remember, this is only Day 1.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Vote Count:

Komali (1) - goomboo
Zenox (3) - Jedizora, Gonzo, Zelda's_Child
Hachi (1) - Celeboy
Elfen (1) - Deku Shroom
Zelda's_Child (1) - DekuNut

Yet to vote:Komali, SuperGleeok64,Go_Dark_Link, Zenox,Dr3W21, Toboe, Djinn, Hachi, FirevsIce, Zenox

The day is coming to an end shortly.

Djinn

and Tonic
I do have to say, out of most of the people here Zenox does seem to come off as a little too aggressive in trying to instigate a vote as quickly as possible. And then becomes angry at others if they are not voting in a way that he likes. (Wrong way to RVS?)
Well, then in that case. You're RVS'ing wrong. Vote will stay there until further notice.

Interesting use of an intimidation tactic, while already getting to work telling people that they have to keep you in the game.

You guys seriously don't know me at all if you think I'm getting worked up.

Oh well, whatever. I'm sure you guys would love to keep me with the role I have, but if you want me gone, so be it.

Definitely some suspicious behavior

IGMEOY: Zenox

I am assuming Zelda's_child is mostly acting out of inexperience. But I should remind you that almost everything you say could be used against you. So saying things like "ignore me" is not a good idea.

Elfen

Call Me Robbi :D
I do have to say, out of most of the people here Zenox does seem to come off as a little too aggressive in trying to instigate a vote as quickly as possible. And then becomes angry at others if they are not voting in a way that he likes. (Wrong way to RVS?)

Interesting use of an intimidation tactic, while already getting to work telling people that they have to keep you in the game. Cause since he is stating he has a PR, he could be bluffing or telling the truth.... This is why I hate it when people softclaim/ leaves bread crumbs/ What ever on the first day. Here is one example which really sucked.. Happened to me once...

Some person: My Role is Miller
Other person 1: WHAAT why you claim so early?
Some person: Cause I dont want to get teh cop mixed up if he investigates me(pfft perfect cover up)
Other Person 1: But you may be lieing! How can we trust you

Otehr people(everyone): Ummm Is he telling the truth? Should we trust him?

Mass hysteria when some people claim/ soft claim so early... Thats why its iffy if the people who voted should unvote or not. Cause he may be telling the truth and I dont want to risk gettign a possible PR gone on the first day. But the way he is acting doesn't seem like he may have one.. since most with PR may try to just go with the flow and all.

I am assuming Zelda's_child is mostly acting out of inexperience. But I should remind you that almost everything you say could be used against you. So saying things like "ignore me" is not a good idea.

well on the second quote you quoted, I kinda agree and not agree.

GAH! QUOTE FAIL D< EBWODP

Interesting use of an intimidation tactic, while already getting to work telling people that they have to keep you in the game.

well on the second quote you quoted, I kinda agree and not agree.
Cause since he is stating he has a PR, he could be bluffing or telling the truth.... This is why I hate it when people softclaim/ leaves bread crumbs/ What ever on the first day. Here is one example which really sucked.. Happened to me once...

Some person: My Role is Miller
Other person 1: WHAAT why you claim so early?
Some person: Cause I dont want to get teh cop mixed up if he investigates me(pfft perfect cover up)
Other Person 1: But you may be lieing! How can we trust you

Otehr people(everyone): Ummm Is he telling the truth? Should we trust him?

Mass hysteria when some people claim/ soft claim so early... Thats why its iffy if the people who voted should unvote or not. Cause he may be telling the truth and I dont want to risk gettign a possible PR gone on the first day. But the way he is acting doesn't seem like he may have one.. since most with PR may try to just go with the flow and all.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Vote Count:
Komali (1) - goomboo
Zenox (3) - Jedizora, Gonzo, Zelda's_Child
Hachi (1) - Celeboy
Elfen (1) - Deku Shroom
Zelda's_Child (1) - DekuNut

As the day drew to a close, Hyrule Castle was alive with the sound of people discussing. The atmosphere was alive and every single person was putting forward their opinion. There were many people under suspicion, nobody could come to an obvious agreement. There had been a long debate all day with many accusations. The one person, who most people decided was mafia, was Zenox. “Zenox has to go! He’s mafia for sure!” Cried one of the people in the large crowd.
“Yeah! He’s definitely scum!” Came other determined shouts from the group. There were some stern nods in agreement and some people who appeared unsure. Some people had anxious looks on their face. “It’s only the first day...but I suppose Zenox is our best lead.” Uttered one of the anxious looking people. “Pfft. Go on then. Kill me, I was pretty sure you’d like me with the role I have, but go on.” Zenox said, looking distant. There was a rush to grab Zenox as the whole crowd proceeded forward, wanting to be a part of his death. He was grabbed by some of the tougher members of the group and dragged against his own will to the castle gates. The day had now turn to night, the monsters were lurking, ready to devour any human flesh that was left behind. The clouds seemed to have engulfed any stars there may have been in the sky. The moon shone down like a beacon. The mob was shouting with anticipation as they drew nearer to the castle entrance. “You’re going to regret this.” Zenox was saying. “I could have helped you.”

A heavy chain was fastened round Zenox’s neck as he was hoisted up against the wall. He was trapped. The tight metal around his neck was attached to the castle drawbridge. He knew he couldn’t escape this. One of the townies, who was fighting up front, had a steady grip on the chain. He suddenly drew it up with a clank of rusty metal and Zenox shot up into the air, his neck snapping, killing him instantly. His body then fell to the floor and the crowd poured over him. Each person was rapidly searching for evidence. They then found something they didn’t want to discover. A bunny hood and net. Zenox was The RabbitLand Rescue Man, a Vanilla Townie.

The guilt and frustration soon spread throughout the whole group. They slowly slumped off to get some rest, hoping that the next day would bring better results. Hyrule castle lays silent. But the mafia are wide awake. What will the morning bring?

Night 1 Begins.

Please send in your PMs by Saturday 25th.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
As the inhabitants of Hyrule Castle awoke, they began readying themselves for the day ahead. They met in the courtyard to begin discussing, when an awful sight met their eyes. A body lay sprawled out on the grass. It was Jedizora. He had a patch of dry blood that stained his clothes by his stomach. There was no doubt about it, he was dead. He must have been killed during the night. In his hand was a purple potion. Someone was closely inspecting him. After recovering several of his belongings they determined who he was. He was the Anjean, the Town Doctor. The group was saddened by Jedizora’s death but at the same time this made them want to lynch scum even more so. The townies were just getting ready to leave and begin discussing for the day period when they heard a piercing scream from inside the castle.

“She’s dead! This can’t be! Who did this?!” Came the screaming voice of a distressed townie. Everyone immediately traced the voice to Princess Zelda’s quarters. Zelda’s_Child’s body laid motionless on the floor, the one who discovered her body was stood up against the wall, taken aback. All was clear… Zelda’s_Child was Princess Zelda, the Beloved Princess. “We must hold a royal funeral immediately.” One of the townies whispered. Everyone agreed and proceeded with funeral preparations.
Princess Zelda’s funeral was held that day and each and every townie attended. They grieve for their Beloved Princess, dressed in black. They then returned to the castle and all hoped they would survive through the night…

The day phase is skipped due to the Zelda’s Funeral.

Night 2 Begins

Get your PMs in by Monday 27th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom