• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Beginner's Mafia 4: Spirit Tracks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Djinn

and Tonic
I am looking towards Komali as well.

Hmm... I sure find it difficult to track down a scum this early in the game. As I said earlier I won't vote until I find someone that is suspicious enough. Because I really don't want a townie to die. However I do have some small suspicions...
FoS: Zelda's_Child

Yet again, I will still not make a vote on anybody. I wouldn't want to lynch a townie by accident. I've gotten some more suspicions now though.
FoS: Zelda's_Child & Zenox.

Hmm... What if this is a mafia trying to protect another mafia! Maybe. It is a possibility. However, I will not vote at all for the time being, because I do not want to accidentally lynch a townie.

FoS: Zelda's_Child, Zenox, Toboe

Then FireVsIce began suspecting his attempts to stay clean earlier.

Well, I don't know if I should vote now or not, seeing as the day is going to end in a few hours. I'm really only suspicious of Komali because how careful he's being and him not really explaining his suspicions, though I doubt a vote will do much at the moment.

This just seems too strange to me, not much scumhunting but a lot of trying to appear town. Maybe a little too much.

FOS:Komali

Well Im not bandwaggoning but I cant help but notice in the quote Djinn just posted that FireVSIce suspected Komali and then he turned out to be the cop... If he had checked Komali's role he could have found him as Mafia.

IGMEOY: Komali

Toboe

Melody Malone
Earlier in the game Komali thought I was suspicious for not being suspicious of Zenox. I wasn't suspicious of Zenox because he played like this in the other game and he was townie in that game. That seemed a little scumy to me, so FoS: Komali

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
Wow... lot's of people are hungry for komali's blood! I too am slightly suspicious of him, but all of my reasons have already been mentioned... The fact he may be acting a little too careful and I also noticed that the people who he was suspicious of got NKed. Also as FvI was suspicious of him, he got nightkilled, possibly the mafia trying to protect a good role??? Anyway, as my 3ds can't do bold, I'm going to FoS: Komali until i can be bothered to vote for him.

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
I'm gonna have to go with DekuNut and Djinn here.
Vote: Komali

Anyway, as my 3ds can't do bold, I'm going to FoS: Komali until i can be bothered to vote for him.
You do know BB code, right? You can always type that in manually.

EBWODP: AH!! Just realized (or remembered) what FoS stood for... so I actually mean FoS: Komali

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
I'm gonna have to go with DekuNut and Djinn here.
Vote: Komali

You do know BB code, right? You can always type that in manually.

EBWODP: AH!! Just realized (or remembered) what FoS stood for... so I actually mean FoS: Komali

Make sure you unvote that. ;)

FoS = Finger of Suspicion

Elfen

Call Me Robbi :D
to mod] ummm did you read what happened and all with me?? In poke Mafia. But since I wont be on much till my computer gets fixed I'll vote vote:kamali reason is. He is trying to careful like he is trying to hard to appeal town. Also the reasons the other ppl said. Sorry if I can't post much. On phone

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
What is the BB code? I know it's to do with square brackets, but I don't know what to put.

[ b ] [ / b ]

EBWODP:

Its that for bold, but without all of the spaces in between.

EBWODP:

Ok so since the game is going absolutely no where I decided to pull up the people who have only made three posts or less and are still alive. I think there is a good chance that at least one of them is scum.

Hachi: Has made only two posts the entire game and both are not contributing at all.

Celeboy: Only three posts, first is an RVS, second states a lot of people are going after komali and he is slightly suspicious of him.

Toboe: Three posts, states he doesn’t want to vote day one, and joins the Komali wagon.

Last edited:

Pen

The game is on!
Hey, hey, hey!!!!!! Stop voting for me! Seriously, I'm not a Mafia member! You will regret it if you vote for me! I know I was unlucky with my suspicions earlier, but I promise you all, I'm not part of the Mafia! I'll role claim!
I am Alfonzo, a Vanilla Townie!
I really hope you will believe me, because I'm not lying!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom