• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Beginner's Mafia 4: Spirit Tracks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toboe

Melody Malone
Ok looking at this last post from Komali it could be a newb mistake, but it looks really scumy to me. Mafia will definitely say things like that to not get them selves lynched.

You only have three votes on you so why role claim?

Pen

The game is on!
Well, apart from the votes that I have, I also have a lot of suspicion on me. So I thought I'd role claim when there was still time for people to change their minds.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Roll claiming is a very suspicious activity, Komali. If you are lynched and end up truly being Alfonzo, I'm sorry, But this seems to be too much to be a coincidence. My FoS is still on you. You also seem flustered and, in an earlier post, tried to save Toboe from suspicion and lead the Townies toward lynching Mafia- therfore taking suspicion off of you.

Ok looking at this last post from Komali it could be a newb mistake, but it looks really scumy to me. Mafia will definitely say things like that to not get them selves lynched.

You only have three votes on you so why role claim?

Three votes?? I only count one.

EBWODP

I believe his claim for now.

Unvote

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
Celeboy: Only three posts, first is an RVS, second states a lot of people are going after komali and he is slightly suspicious of him.

The only reason I made one post on day one was the fact I went on a school trip for the week. It's not my fault.

Anyway, because I don't really believe it's a newbie mistake and to me it looks like he [komali] is paranoid, so I'm going to vote: Komali.

Pen

The game is on!
The only reason I made one post on day one was the fact I went on a school trip for the week. It's not my fault.

Anyway, because I don't really believe it's a newbie mistake and to me it looks like he [komali] is paranoid, so I'm going to vote: Komali.

Come on Caleboy! Believe my role claim! I can assure you that you will be disappointed if I get lynched. Also, if there is someone here that states to be Alfonzo, speak out! Cuz there is nobody.

Come on Caleboy! Believe my role claim! I can assure you that you will be disappointed if I get lynched. Also, if there is someone here that states to be Alfonzo, speak out! Cuz there is nobody.

To me this screams scum because the whole "don't kill me, you will be sorry" is a huge scumtell in my eyes. Although Zenox said the same thing and ended up being townie. Now as far as the whole "I'm the only Alfonzo" statement, it is possible that the scum were given fakeclaims.... in fact I would be surprised if they didn't, so in my opinion that is not much of a defense.

I still have a feeling you could be scum because of most of your posts, but for now I think I will just leave you at a FOS: Komali.

EBWODP

Vote: Celeboy

Last edited:

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
(Gonzo, you can't edit your posts!)
Komali, you're getting desperate. Anyone would if everyone was ganging up on them, but you were suspicious more and this only maks you seem more so.

Pen

The game is on!
Okay, there seems to be nothing more for me to say... I just hope I can survive another day before being killed...

EBWODP

Now as far as the whole "I'm the only Alfonzo" statement, it is possible that the scum were given fakeclaims.... in fact I would be surprised if they didn't, so in my opinion that is not much of a defense.

But Alfonzo is such an important character in this game! If you look at the fakeclaims for the last beginners Mafia, all of the fakeclaims were smaller rolls.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
But Alfonzo is such an important character in this game! If you look at the fakeclaims for the last beginners Mafia, all of the fakeclaims were smaller rolls.
Which could have been your line of thinking for fake-claiming Alfonzo.
Time is getting close, so:
Vote: Komali
Sorry, but you seem scummy.

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
To me this screams scum because the whole "don't kill me, you will be sorry" is a huge scumtell in my eyes. Although Zenox said the same thing and ended up being townie. Now as far as the whole "I'm the only Alfonzo" statement, it is possible that the scum were given fakeclaims.... in fact I would be surprised if they didn't, so in my opinion that is not much of a defense.

I still have a feeling you could be scum because of most of your posts, but for now I think I will just leave you at a FOS: Komali.

EBWODP

Vote: Celeboy

Do you have a reason for my vote? If you do I would love to see it as I want some valid reason that you find me scummy.

EBWODP: @Komali, it's Celeboy not Caleboy. Just pointing it out.

Toboe

Melody Malone
Okay, there seems to be nothing more for me to say... I just hope I can survive another day before being killed...

EBWODP

That doesn't mean they won't have non vanilla claims in this game.

Based on what others have said and my own opinions I am going to VOTE: Komali

Unless you can come up with a better defense I'm going to keep my vote. I'm sorry but just all ways saying that your role is good for the town and telling people not to vote for you is not a good defense.

Komali looks real scummy with all of his posts, but based on his claim, I am about 85% positive he is a townie. You guys should reconsider your votes, review his nameclaim. A townie will find he is telling the truth.

Celeboy I believe you might be scum based on your lack of posts, poor excuse for not posting, well more like quickly jumping in to give an excuse, and your vote on Komali. With that being said, IGMEOY: DekuNut and Toboe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom