• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Beginner's Mafia 4: Spirit Tracks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
Komali looks real scummy with all of his posts, but based on his claim, I am about 85% positive he is a townie. You guys should reconsider your votes, review his nameclaim. A townie will find he is telling the truth.

Celeboy I believe you might be scum based on your lack of posts, poor excuse for not posting, well more like quickly jumping in to give an excuse, and your vote on Komali. With that being said, IGMEOY: DekuNut and Toboe

My excuse is perfectly valid. My first post I made included "Goomboo and I will be away from 20th of june to 25th." or something like that... Also, what has my vote on Komali got to do with me looking scummy? If you've seen me play in the last game, I didn't post that much either, because I didn't feel the need to. My vote still stands.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Gonzo said:
Komali looks real scummy with all of his posts, but based on his claim, I am about 85% positive he is a townie. You guys should reconsider your votes, review his nameclaim. A townie will find he is telling the truth.

Celeboy I believe you might be scum based on your lack of posts, poor excuse for not posting, well more like quickly jumping in to give an excuse, and your vote on Komali. With that being said, IGMEOY: DekuNut and Toboe
you had even less for me. All you had against me was my vote for a person who you admitted seemed scummy...
IGMEOY: Gonzo

Toboe

Melody Malone

If you think celeboy is scummy then why do you only IGMEOY me and DekuNut? And, why do think me and DekuNut are suspicious?

If you think celeboy is scummy then why do you only IGMEOY me and DekuNut? And, why do think me and DekuNut are suspicious?

Because I can't vote for three people at once, and you two I only find scummy because you are voting for someone who I believe is a townie. With Celeboy I have a hunch he is scum, and with you and DekuNut its more of a swing in the dark.

Nicole

luke is my wife
Just your friendly mentor dropping in!

Remember, IGMEOY's and FoS's mean absolutely nothing. Town, if you're ready to place a vote, do it! Voting is the your greatest asset. Voting also helps you determine patterns in people's play. Mafia members will often bandwagon on a lynch in order to kill off a Townie. Sometimes, they'll even start there own bandwagon.

Also... Mafia 6: Castlevania has just come to a close. If you want, go on over and take a look at it. The Mafia won this round, so perhaps you Mafiosos will learn something from our play. And Town, you could also learn about what a Mafia might do. Remember, these may not apply to all situations. Castlevania Mafia consisted of no Vanilla Townies, and was quite more complicated than BM 4. I do think you guys can get something out of it if you give it a quick read. (Also, you can PM me if you read up on Mafia 6 and are confused in any way.) :)

Elfen

Call Me Robbi :D
yeeeaaahhh. Sorry for being absent. had a virus thingy.... got it fixed 8D But yeah. Remember. There is still a possible vig/SK So we may not know what it is. But wit ha game this big, there is most likely some form of 3rd party. Tell me, has any one been lurking or trying to stay under the radar??

As for the whole Gonzo thing, he is clear. I mean, he does have more legit reasoning. I mean he even thought Celeboy was suspicious due to the fact he made a legit reasoning. You guys are basing off it cause he actually voted, he voted cause he did have a legit reason, that is town.

As for Komali... Well... In beginners 2, I was Salvator and no one believed it cause it was a small role in the game, and guess what, i wasnt lieing. So how big or how small the roles are in the game has nothing to do if the claim is fake or not so we cannot go off of that. But to me, you are trying to har to appear town, i mean to hard. So my vote stands on him.

Nicole

luke is my wife
Our apologies, guys. Our mod, Meego, is away for the week, so Hero of Music and I will be stepping up for her until she gets back. ;)

Also, the day was supposed to end yesterday, but due to the confusion, we will be ending it right now. It is now Twilight. You may post, but there is no more voting.

Final Tally (Day 3):

Komali: 4 (DekuNut, Elfen, Celeboy, Toboe)
Celeboy: 1 (Gonzo)

Didn't vote: Komali, TreeHuggerPanda, Go_Dark_Link, goomboo, Dr3W21, Djinn, Hachi

Wait shortly for the end of the day scene.

David

But you called me here...
As the mist continued to circle the castle, the town noticed that it was beginning to spread throughout the land. In a desperate attempt to keep the day moving and to keep their minds off of the horrid fate that awaits them, the continued discussing, hoping and praying that they killed scum.

"Hey, you! Komali! I think that you're scum!" "But what about Celeboy, or the others?" "No! It's Komali! He's been super scummy all game and deserves to die!" "Lets get him!"

As Komali was being dragged to the Castle, approaching his fate, he smirked, "you guys have the wrong man. I'm merely Alfonzo, a simple towns folk. I'm on your side." *SMACK.* Komali was hit across the face, "shut up scum. We aren't going to listen to you. We decided that you are to die, so shut your trap!" "Fine." *SMACK* He remained silent.

They approached the tallest tower and tied a weight to his body. Several of the larger men in the town grabbed him, preparing to throw him of the tower. As they prepared, a nice woman from the castle town came up to him and said "I believe you Komali!" in a very sinister tone. She slit his throat immediately after her words and gave the men the signal to throw him.

He fell for several seconds, rapidly accelerating to his fate. *CRUNCH* *SNAP* *CRASH* *BANG* *SQUISH* He was surely dead.

The town began to look through his things to find out who he truly was, hoping for a sign that he was not with the town. They found none, but instead found evidence that pointed toward the fact that he was Alfonzo, a Vanilla Townie.

Distraught, and upset, the remainder of the town went to their own homes, upset at what they had done to poor Komali. Hopefully, they'd get luck tomorrow.

Night 3 Begins!
Please send your night PMs to ME before July 7, 2011 at about 5:00 PM Central Time. Thank you.

Also, the color that I used merely means town. I do not know what color Meego was using.

Nicole

luke is my wife
Morining crept up behind the dark, ominous clouds in the sky. The world seemed to be darker, more frightening, to the Town, who still had yet to eliminate a Mafia in their prescence. As the group congregated in Castle Town, they realized two men were missing.

"Who isn't here?" shouted a disconcerted Townie.

"Toboe, I think. And Gonzo, too!" another replied frantically.

"Split up, and check their houses!"

Half of the group ran to Toboe's home, hoping against hope that they had finally struck down a member of the Mafia. Upon entry, they were shocked at the finding. Toboe's charred body rested at the foot of his bed. After close inspection, they were able to come to the conclusion that Toboe was Linkebeck III, a Vanilla Townie.

Meanwhile, the other crew went to search for Gonzo. They rushed inside his house. Slumped over in his chair was Gonzo, but he was not breathing. He appeared to have been stabbed from behind. The distressed group realized that Gonzo was Yefu, the other Mason.
Desolate, the two groups met in the middle, sharing their discoveries. Several began to cry in a mournful, depressed tone. "Don't give up! We can still win!" The Town picked up their heads and went back to work. Despite the defeats, they still had a fight left in them.

Day 4 begins.

The day will end July 14th, at about 6:00 eastern time (5:00 central).

The dead:
Zenox - RabbitLand Rescue Man, Vanilla Townie (Lynched Day 1)
Jedizora - Anjean, Town Doctor (Killed Night 1)
Zelda's_Child- Zelda, Beloved Princess (Killed Night 1)
FirevsIce - Byrne, Town Cop (Killed Night 2)
Deku Shroom - Honcho, a Mason (Killed Night 2)
Komali - Alfonzo, Vanilla Townie (Lynched Day 3)
Gonzo - Yefu, a Mason (Killed Night 3)
Toboe - Linkebeck III, a Vanilla Townie (Killed Night 3)

With 9 alive, it takes 5 votes for a majority lynch.

Last edited:

TreeHuggerPanda

The tree hugger of Hyrule
I'm done reading through... (and I took notes)

-DekuNut-

Seems to believe that Komali killed Zelda's_Child or Zenox (Which after looking up that post from Komali, he was totally town since most of the time, scum takes out inactives who post only the requirement). Overall, seems to have a nice townie meta. (Or just being really careful mafia, but I won't dwell on that).

-Elfen-

Worships random.org. On Day 1, helped out a lot with some information and opinions. But Day 3 was... just... fluff, I guess. I'm kinda neutral on him.

-Celeboy-

Posts the 3 post requirement. Goes with the flow. Slightly leaning scum.

-Go_Dark_Link-

Hasn't posted a lot. Should post more.

-Goomboo-

Just seems to be posting the requirement. Doesn't help out with the scum hunting a lot. (And no scum hunting = mafia) Leaning scum on him.

-Dr3W21-

Hasn't really posted things that are helpful to the town, but hasn't posted a lot. Should post more.

-Djinn-

Seems to be leading the town. Hasn't been saying a lot, so I'm neutral on him.

-Hachi-

Only posted twice. Should post more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom