• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Beginner's Mafia 4: Spirit Tracks Sign Up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elfen

Call Me Robbi :D
1. Komali
2. SuperGleeok64
3. DekuNut
4. Jedizora
5. Go_Dark_Link
6. Celeboy
7. goomboo
8. Elfen
9. Gonzo
10. Zenox
11. Deku Shroom
12. Dr3W21
13. Djinn
14. Toboe
15. Hachi
16. FirevsIce
17. Zelda's_Child

EBWODP

Huh.. only three more people to confirm

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
Meego, can you make this a sticky instantly please? Just because last time it wasn't sticky foe a while and some people missed it.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Meego, can you make this a sticky instantly please? Just because last time it wasn't sticky foe a while and some people missed it.

I'll make sure a mod does it :P

Also, only two more people to confirm! I'm getting the game sorted now.

Alrighty then!
Could someone PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE send me a message if I don't post for a while, I'm generally known to forget about things like this. :3 Thanks!!!

HEY LISTEN!

I got a secret for those of you prone to forgetfulness... There's something called subscribing to threads. It allows the thread to either appear in your UserCP (that thingy you to to when you click on settings) or it can email an update to you (once a week, once a day, or every time there's a new post)

TO subscribe, heres all you gotta do...
subscribe.png

When the game thread opens... Click on "subscribe" and it will take you to manage your subscription settings for the game =) Sit back and be worry free!

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Okay, game should start soon. Also, Baysiderulez and Axle the Beast are additional mentors ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom