• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Beginner's Mafia 4: Spirit Tracks Sign Up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicole

luke is my wife
/in

Can I has play, Meegles?! Please please please! I don't know all the roles yet!11!1!11!

Tee hee. In all seriousness, though, I'm here to help you all out once we get this party started. I generally don't post too much in the thread, just the occasional piece of advice. However, if you ever need some tips, feel free to PM me. I'm a pretty insightful player, and can help Town, Mafia, and 3rd Party (if applicable). So, let's go! I know there are so many people here who haven't played Mafia here yet. This is definitely the game for you!

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
Ooh! I wanna play! (not too big on the theme, though)

Okay…

This is my first Mafia game.
When you discuss the game elsewhere, you will get Modkilled, same for when you are incative.
You vote by saying "Vote: (username)" or "Unvote: (username)".
You can't post during the Night when the Mafia are killing people.

Last edited:
DekuNut I love your sig!!! And is there really 650 pokemon now? I remember opening my first pack of pokemon cards back when I was in 4th grade, 11.5 years ago, wow where did the time go, first card that I saw, my very first card ever owning, a holographic Venusoar. Thankfully I grew out pokemon when they first started to add more. Well kinda.... stopped watching the show, but I did get the silver version for my pokemon themed gameboy color. :) Ya I miss the shows when you had ash, brock, and misty, and misty liked ash... I was waiting for the episode when they would final come out and start dating... but no... they decided to ruin the show by splitting the three of them up, adding new people and a ton of new pokemon.

Oh and I would totally be one of the people in that 4% group. Would have my camera set up and everything.

Toboe

Melody Malone
I'm in.

1. What is the format in which you vote or unvote for someone? VOTE: Djinn
2. Name two ways in which you can get modkilled. Not posting often enough, and pming other memembers about the mafia game
3. Which period must you not post on the game thread in? At night.

Hachi

Happy Valentines Day!
1. What is the format in which you vote or unvote for someone? Vote: Hanyou, Unvote: Chise
2. Name two ways in which you can get modkilled. Being Inactive & Editing your posts.
3. Which period must you not post on the game thread in? Night!

I hope it's alright if I play! I've been in 1 1/2 Mafia games. The second one... died a slow death due to inactivity. 8D; It was right before class started I think... so it never stood a chance, hehe.

Firice da Vinci

Distinct lack of Leonardo
After being constantly taunted by the shoutbox, I have cracked. So totes /in.

1. Vote: Vaporeon, Unvote: Vaporeon
2. Become inactive without informing the mod with a reason or roleclaiming using the exact words from a PM.
3. Night.

Zelda's_Child

~Insert Epicness Here~
Hey guys! Havn't been around here for a while, ne? If there's still space... I'm definetly in! I'm... what you could call... very VERY inexperienced. I played one game before, but I was nightkilled on the first night out of somehow giving away that I was mafioso, when I didn't realise it myself. DERP.
So, yeah! I'm in!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom