• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Beginner's Mafia 3: Link's Awakening

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
Hi guys! Sorry for being inactive! I just couldn't work out anything to say, so I'm going to read through the posts and try to work something out!

tecknokid900

All Hail Yhtomit!
Under what suspicions? You have yet to post any evidence or opinions of your own. You seem to just be bandwagoning on other peoples opinions and going with whoever makes a convinving post.

VOTE: Tecknokid900

What!? Is it such a crime to use other people research to help me decide on who I will decide to vote on? Also I haven't seen it necessary to post my Opinions OR my suspicions.

Originally posted by Zenox.

WOAH! Breakthrough! Idea!

VOTE: Technokid900
........No evidance.............
Originally Posted by Zenox

Something about Technokid originally stood out to me as bad, but I reread the post he made that made me go "huh ..." and it was all speculation, so I'm going to hold out a bit longer before going after Technokid. After all, this is beginner's mafia, so it's all about correcting mistakes

....Is common Courtesy and kindness dead on this Island? Look, I don't care if you vote for me or not. This is my first time and I understand that I'll probably be killed in a couple days. But if you vote for me, go ahead. Just as long as you promise to not only vote once.......

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
What!? Is it such a crime to use other people research to help me decide on who I will decide to vote on? Also I haven't seen it necessary to post my Opinions OR my suspicions.

....Is common Courtesy and kindness dead on this Island? Look, I don't care if you vote for me or not. This is my first time and I understand that I'll probably be killed in a couple days. But if you vote for me, go ahead. Just as long as you promise to not only vote once.......

It's not a crime to use other people's evidence, no. But posting with aboslutely no opinions or ideas of your own if kind of scummy. If you do that it just seems you are helping your scum buddies and trying to look town by "blending in." It's basic of mafia games.

Secondly, you don't HAVE to post with evidence. It's a play style and in some cases it can be used as a test.

Lastly, what do you mean by "not only vote once?"

I know this is beginner's mafia but this really does seem scummy and kind of clueless as to how townies behave.

We have to vote by the end of today and you are our best lead atm.

Vote: technokid900

Goron Link

Keep on Roll'n
I am Torn Inbetween Voting for Techno Kid or Raindrop. Ill Wait and see If they get anymore Suspisous. So For now.
IGMEOY: Raindrop and Technokid

Also I haven't seen it necessary to post my Opinions OR my suspicions.

This startles me, and makes me question his alegiances. You should always post suspicions. So long as you're townie, you have nothing to hide. Are you holding out on us?

First off: evidence is the correct spelling. Second: You missed the "Idea!" part of it. That being: no evidence required.

What the fack? What do you mean by "promise to not only vote once......."? And what's with the unnecessary amounts of periods? Clear up or gtfo.

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
Ok, I found time, so I'll put it to good use. Right now, the 2 most suspicious people are TK900 and RD. Here are my opinions on them:

tecknokid900

This should be good!!! I'm a Expert on LA, so I hope this game will be fun and we ALL play nice!:)

First post. Nothing much to say here except for the fact that tk900 did not speak about the 2 RVS(e)s above him. I know that no one above him spoke about the RVS either, but after 2 RVSes, he should have mentioned it. The RVSes were spoken about for a good handful of the next pages after that. This isn't that suspicious but, just something I pointed out.

Hmm VOTE Elfen. He was the First one to vote, and the first one to post.....that makes me suspicous......

Then he votes Elfen. Meego had just above him questioned Celeboy's RVS, but he didn't speak of that. He only spoke of Elfen's RVS. Also, tk900 had 8 posts to mention Elfen's RVS, but he waited to mention it in his 2nd post.

Wow....I vote earlier today and come back to find 80 posts waiting for me....took me awhile to read, but I am starting to understand how to play. Can anyone tell me what EBWODP means?

This post isn't that important except for the fact that there was a lot to talk about at that time. Jedizora and Elfen were both suspicious, yet tk900 didn't mention them, or even post his thoughts on what was happening.

Didn;t you vote for me?? Also if you did, can you give your reason why?

EBWODP

Also. Mod.. Vote count??

sure...you seemed to immediately Post a vote without saying much of "hey guys! I hope we have fun!"........and If that seems wrong of me I terribly sorry, But i'm keeping to my vote for now.

5 minutes later, tk immediately posts a defense/accusation. Also, you don't have to be saying "hey guys! I hope we have fun!" every first post in Mafia. Some people like to get straight to scum hunting.

Ok, since all votes have been reset.. Under my Second Suspicions. I VOTE: Jedizora.

So now that the votes are reset, tk votes Jedizora.

Ok, so then the day is over. I have got to point this out; tk is a pretty active member in the Forum, yet take away the 'sorta needed to post' posts, he posts 3 times only; his first 3 posts. His 4th was to reply to Elfen. His fifth was to vote again. Both of them were sorta needed.

NoooOoo! Not the Wind Wish!!!! But he's not really gone, he's just sleeping in the Egg. Curse you monsters!! Too bad the Only thing I can do to help is vote. :( Oh well, I'll keep an eye on the words people say and make an estimate on who might be, what some of you call "scum".

And here, as I and other have pointed out, he's trying way to hard to seem innocent. "Too bad the Only thing I can do to help is vote." seems the most hardest to seem as a VT.

I'm sorry if I seem Suspicious, But if you want to vote for me, then that's your choice and I respect that. In my past post i was just saying that I don't Like the fact that we lost the Islands Guardian. Also BTW what does IGMEOY mean?

Ok, I'm tired of this "I'm going to/did base it off of other peoples evidence". From now on I am going to IGMEOY anyone who does that.

Is that Necessary? It sounds like your a bit on edge.

Obviously tk has not been reading the posts properly.

Edit By Way Of Double Post

If you make two posts back to back it merges them together and says the post was edited. You put that at the beginning of the second post so that people don't think you edited your post, which is against the rules.

"EBWODP" means, basically, Edit By Way Of Double Post.
[...]

I must say I like your Observation. And your Evidence is Pretty solid in my eyes. Also if I remember correctly, Jedizora had the same Opinion as you. Under my suspicions, and what I've seen, I agree with you, and I think I'll cast my vote out. Also I will be gone this weekend so I will try to catch up on this after I get back. But for now.
VOTE: Goron Link.

Gonzo's post says all that's needed to be said about this post and his other posts too.

Under what suspicions? You have yet to post any evidence or opinions of your own. You seem to just be bandwagoning on other peoples opinions and going with whoever makes a convinving post.

VOTE: Tecknokid900

As others have said, it's not a crime to use other people's research to help you decide on who to vote for, but not posting your opinions or suspicions is a big problem. I have used other's research to help me decide, like I am now, but I'm still trying to contribute whenever I can. You haven't.

Originally Posted by Zenox

Something about Technokid originally stood out to me as bad, but I reread the post he made that made me go "huh ..." and it was all speculation, so I'm going to hold out a bit longer before going after Technokid. After all, this is beginner's mafia, so it's all about correcting mistakes

[/INDENT]

No idea what on earth you mean by "Just as long as you promise to not only vote once......." ?

I don't have too much time left, so I'll leave RD for tomorrow. Right now, tk seems really suspicious to me. I'm going to vote him.

Vote: tecknokid900

When I'm done looking at RD's posts, then I might change my vote to who is most suspicious out of the 2 of them, or anyone else if I find them more suspicious.

tecknokid900

All Hail Yhtomit!
This startles me, and makes me question his alegiances. You should always post suspicions. So long as you're townie, you have nothing to hide. Are you holding out on us?

First off: evidence is the correct spelling. Second: You missed the "Idea!" part of it. That being: no evidence required.

What the fack? What do you mean by "promise to not only vote once......."? And what's with the unnecessary amounts of periods? Clear up or gtfo.

1. Ok, WHAT IF i Have no suspicions? and besides, I already said that I was suspicious of Goron Link. And no, I'm not holding anything back.
2. whoops, I guess I hit the wrong word while spell checking. Yea I probably missed it. Oh well.

3. .....well, It could be a hint...... Sorry, it's a habit I have with periods, just like my habit with capitalizing words at random spots, I'm working on getting rid of it though. Geez, sorry if I upset you.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!

[/INDENT]

No it is not a crime but you should post your own suspicions too, otherwise your just copying the real scumhunters and not looking your self.
It's neccisary all the time. If you don't post your own opinions then your eather bandwagoning or RVSing.

Voting for people is common courtisy and kindness. It helps the town try to lynch scum. Also, whats with that last part?

1. Ok, WHAT IF i Have no suspicions? and besides, I already said that I was suspicious of Goron Link. And no, I'm not holding anything back.
2. whoops, I guess I hit the wrong word while spell checking. Yea I probably missed it. Oh well.

3. .....well, It could be a hint...... Sorry, it's a habit I have with periods, just like my habit with capitalizing words at random spots, I'm working on getting rid of it though. Geez, sorry if I upset you.

Then why did you vote?
How would that be a hint?

Firice da Vinci

Distinct lack of Leonardo
So you're suspicious of no one, but you're suspicious of GL? That doesn't help any matters.
So you just ignored part of a post?
That still doesn't answer the other half of the post, or at least not properly. What does "promise to not only vote once......." mean?

It annoys me that you're ignoring parts of posts or not bothering to take words into context. I'll have to vote eventually and I believe that you're more suspicious than Raindrop.
Vote: tecknokid900

tecknokid900

All Hail Yhtomit!
Ok, since it looks like I'm in a big mess, I'd better try to clear things up the best I can.

First of all, The "WHAT IF" was supposed to be an example, for instance, I was saying, What if I didn't suspect someone and just went with my gut.

Posted by firevsice
So you just ignored part of a post?
I felt that the last part didn't need answering.

to answer the question of why I voted. I simply looked over the evidence, looked at the first posts made by Goron Link, tied things together, and then Green Goron made my life easier by writing up what HE was researching, so I decided to save some room and use his evidence to help show what I was doing, and to look like I wasn't random voting.

Also the "And promise to not only vote once" line is, as I said above, A hint of whom I am. It's a slightly altered famous phrase of someone in LA.

also for the most part, I'm very busy everyday, and then I have My slow moments, which is why I'm posting every couple min. at one time and then not posting for another couple hours.

Now you can all vote for me or not, like I said above, I don't care. I'm new to this, and I can quickly see that this game isn't for me.

Last edited:
Unofficial Tally....

Goron Link (2) - green goron, tecknokid900
Raindrop14 (1) - Justeazy
Zenox (1) - Komali
tecknokid900 (5) - Gonzo, Zenox, Meego7, Zelda 8, FirevsIce

Not Voting: link to present, Goron Link, Komali, Josie, goomboo, Celeboy, Raindrop14

With 15 alive, it takes 8 for a majority lynch.

tecknokid900

All Hail Yhtomit!
I'm going to go with my gut, and just say who I am to clear things up. So in simple words i'm doing a roleclaim....if that's the right word for it. ok so I'm that Little charactor nobody thinks about because all they care about is geting the Magnifying lens at the Mermaid statue. Yes, I am Martha, the Murmaid. QUICK FACT: did you know that in the Europian vursion of LA, that instead of Finding Martha's Necklace, you have to find her swim suit top.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~

You go back on yourself first here. Then you get very defensive over nothing.

Ok, since it looks like I'm in a big mess, I'd better try to clear things up the best I can.

First of all, The "WHAT IF" was supposed to be an example, for instance, I was saying, What if I didn't suspect someone and just went with my gut.

I felt that the last part didn't need answering.

to answer the question of why I voted. I simply looked over the evidence, looked at the first posts made by Goron Link, tied things together, and then Green Goron made my life easier by writing up what HE was researching, so I decided to save some room and use his evidence to help show what I was doing, and to look like I wasn't random voting.

Also the "And promise to not only vote once" line is, as I said above, A hint of whom I am. It's a slightly altered famous phrase of someone in LA.

also for the most part, I'm very busy everyday, and then I have My slow moments, which is why I'm posting every couple min. at one time and then not posting for another couple hours.

Now you can all vote for me or not, like I said above, I don't care. I'm new to this, and I can quickly see that this game isn't for me.

Better but you still flip flop and throw random things out there and there are other beginners here, it's not just you. Don't get so worried about being voted for' it's just a game.

I'm going to go with my gut, and just say who I am to clear things up. So in simple words i'm doing a roleclaim....if that's the right word for it. ok so I'm that Little charactor nobody thinks about because all they care about is geting the Magnifying lens at the Mermaid statue. Yes, I am Martha, the Murmaid. QUICK FACT: did you know that in the Europian vursion of LA, that instead of Finding Martha's Necklace, you have to find her swim suit top.

Erm. Interesting claim, not that I believe it, though. It's partly the way you put it but does this whole post not seem kind of scummy? I mean, HoM could easily have given you a fake claim...and you spelled Mermaid wrong...unless it's supposed to be like that but I still find this claim hard to believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom