• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Beginner's Mafia 3: Link's Awakening

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
Bah... thats the problem of living in england. Most people on this are in america, so I leave yesterday and there are, I dunno, 9-10 posts? And I come home, hoping for a quick read of 3-4 more posts and get on with my revision, but no, 7 pages for me to plough through... Ah, well. Enough of my ranting. Jedizora is looking VERY suspicious atm, what with all his flipping and flopping, voting and unvoting... He's kind of just trying to put pressure on as many people as possible! Elfen also is acting odd about the "thing-we-must-not-mention", so FoS: Jedi + Elfen

EBWODP:
I don't believe that is a reason to vote for somebody, just because everyone else is starting to. Looks a little scummy to me.

Hmm... looks like bandwagoning to me... (not you Gonzo, Goomboo) lets just say EGMEOY: Goomboo

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
OK, Due to other people's votes and the suspicious postings from JediZora...

VOTE: JediZora

Due to other people's suspicions? That's not really a valid reason to vote for someone, you're supposed to have your own ideas and reasons why to vote. This seems like scummy bandwagoning.

Right, THIS IS TRUE, as this is my first ever mafia game I'm needing to check things out in order to get along ok (ill be fine in a couple of days) all im doing is trying to see what other people put and then check the posts of these people. This is also because I dont have the time to read every single post. I really wish I hadnt put that now and im going to:

UNVOTE: JediZora

EBWODP: Just wanted to say sorry... :(

Goron Link

Keep on Roll'n
Right, THIS IS TRUE, as this is my first ever mafia game I'm needing to check things out in order to get along ok (ill be fine in a couple of days) all im doing is trying to see what other people put and then check the posts of these people. This is also because I dont have the time to read every single post. I really wish I hadnt put that now and im going to:

UNVOTE: JediZora

EBWODP: Just wanted to say sorry... :(

Still following what peaple are saying. IGMEOY:goomboo

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
Ok a lot has happened now. 8 Pages filled already. I'll say my thoughts on things.

To be honest, I think that this is just a town-town argument. IMO, the Mafia are not arguing, but lurking.

Jedizora's behavior and how he sees things is indeed very strange. I personally am against RVS, but you could say that I'm warming up to it and accepting it more. Jedizora's behavior is a bit too extreme pro-RVS, but as many have said, it's his opinion, and opinions alone should never be considered as scum tell. Never. Ever. Now it comes to Jedizora's wishy washy voting. That, I actually don't know what to say on that. It is scummy yet it does not only point towards him being scum. It could as well be a town voting like this. Jedi has played Mafia 6, and beginner Mafia 1 and 2, so he should know very well that this is scummy and confusing. I actually don't know what his role might be but I'm leaning towards townie, because a Mafia member won't take such a risk as to vote in this confusing pattern.

Now to Elfen. He's always been the one which I had no idea on. Now, knowing that he changed his play style, I don't find him all that suspicious. I'll be observing to see how this turns out.

So that's my opinion. I don't have any strong evidence that either of them are Mafia so I won't jump to that conclusion so quickly.

I do agree on Gonzo that the Mafia player will probably not be bussing so soon, but remember that this is Beginner's Mafia. If the Mafia members are beginners, then they probably have not had the opportunity to see bussing and know when it's happening, so they might not know when is the right time to be bussing. And remember, it's always better to gain the town's trust ASAP so who knows, bussing might be going on, or even happened already. We've got to be alert.

EBWODP

In my last paragraph, I'm not saying that there is bussing going on. I'm just saying that there is a possibility that there is or has been bussing.

Last edited:

Goron Link

Keep on Roll'n
I do agree on Gonzo that the Mafia player will probably not be bussing so soon, but remember that this is Beginner's Mafia. If the Mafia members are beginners, then they probably have not had the opportunity to see bussing and know when it's happening, so they might not know when is the right time to be bussing. And remember, it's always better to gain the town's trust ASAP so who knows, bussing might be going on, or even happened already. We've got to be alert.QUOTE]

We've got to be alert? Could be refering to the mafia. and a little peace maker. It's ussaly the peace makers.

EBWODP

I screwed up on that quote thing. :(

Go_Dark_Link

If there ever was one
I reread through everything and jedizora's multiple vote switch is the only thing that seems kind of suspicious IMO, vote not too much so I guess for now I won't put a vote down for him but still IGMEOY jedizora.

EBWODP: sorry I meant "but" not vote the first time i said it.

Elfen

Call Me Robbi :D
I reread through everything and jedizora's multiple vote switch is the only thing that seems kind of suspicious IMO, vote not too much so I guess for now I won't put a vote down for him but still IGMEOY jedizora.

EBWODP: sorry I meant "but" not vote the first time i said it.

I think this is what a lot of people i suspicious of Jedi for, the wishy washy votes. Same here thats what I also thought.

Ugh, I will be scarcely on today, my friend introduced me to Screamo

Jedizora

:right:
Voting a lot isn't anything to vote for. So yeah, I've been voting a lot. That doesn't mean that I am scum. Look at it this way: If I were scum, would I draw suspion to myself? No. I'd just lurk, and make a occasional post mostley bandwagoing post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom