• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Beginner's Mafia 2 - Windfall Island

Status
Not open for further replies.

green goron

Best of the Gorons
Elfen: That's fine man. You could be 100% wrong, or 100% right, but your ideas are out there which is 100% a good thing.

Anyone have an idea as to why Mafia would kill Dracomajora?
He only had one post and voted for Green Goron... =/

This worries me. Why would they kill Draco when there are other more experienced players. This makes think that some experienced players are mafia and if they kill one experienced player then it would draw attention to the one living.

Based on the results of last night, we eather have a serial killer and a roleblocker that blocked the mafia or the Sk, or no serial killer, or a docter and SK.I Don't have any body in mind for lynching Currently.

There is a SK. Reading how they found Draco I can't be certain if it was the mafia or the sk. Since only one nightkill went through then either the doctor saved someone or the roleblocker(assuming there is one in the game) blocked someone.

If the roleblocker did block someone they should try to list their suspicions through a post without revealing their role.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Green Goron, how many 3rd party roles do you know of?
I mean, without quickly checking the Mafia wiki right now.

Jedizora

:right:
Anyone have an idea as to why Mafia would kill Dracomajora?
He only had one post and voted for Green Goron... =/

There is a SK. Reading how they found Draco I can't be certain if it was the mafia or the sk. Since only one nightkill went through then either the doctor saved someone or the roleblocker(assuming there is one in the game) blocked someone.
QUOTE]

You seem absolutley sure that there is a SK. For all we know, there could be a surviver, or a poisner. In fact, Only 1(with a possibility of two) Knows if there is a SK: The mod, and possibly the SK. It could be poor wording choice, Or It could be reveling who you really are: The SK.

green goron

Best of the Gorons
Green Goron, how many 3rd party roles do you know of?
I mean, without quickly checking the Mafia wiki right now.

Well no matter if you call him the poisoner or sk the third party consists of one person. Jedizora said

Based on the results of last night, we eather have a serial killer and a roleblocker that blocked the mafia or the Sk, or no serial killer, or a docter and SK.I Don't have any body in mind for lynching Currently.

I told him that there is in fact a 3rd party role and in mafia 5 it was a poisoner that basically is a sk. In Bay's first post she said that 4 of us are mafia, 4 of us have a townie power role, and there is 1 3rd party.

QUOTE]

You seem absolutley sure that there is a SK. For all we know, there could be a surviver, or a poisner. In fact, Only 1(with a possibility of two) Knows if there is a SK: The mod, and possibly the SK. It could be poor wording choice, Or It could be reveling who you really are: The SK.

SK and poisoner are basically the same thing. Regardless of what name you give him there is one 3rd party member in this game and I know that because I bothered to read the first posts of the game which said the number of mafia, townie power roles, and that there is 1 3rd party member.

lol, there's still a bunch of third party types that can be in this game :rolleyes:

Just because all past ZD mafia games had an SK or something similar to the SK does not automatically mean that this third party member has to be an SK of some sort.

Elfen

Call Me Robbi :D
Hmmmm, well 3 post per day, ouch, that d be hard for me during the weekends, especially on my phone. ill try to manage 2 maybe 3, but doubt it ): its just i do alot more stuff during the weekend and i dont have alot of free time.

And it is kind of hard to see what is what (in my eyes due to im naive) But no one has really opened up any real suspicion when it comes to my eyes, again i am the person, well sometimes, that will wait and listen and strike at the right moment. In this case, get rid of the bad doers.

Hmmmm, well 3 post per day, ouch, that d be hard for me during the weekends, especially on my phone. ill try to manage 2 maybe 3, but doubt it ): its just i do alot more stuff during the weekend and i dont have alot of free time.

Day period... Meaning 1 MAFIA day. not 3 posts in 24 hours. <_< That is totally feasible.

OK, there are a couple of possibilities I can think of based on the nightkill:

-There is only one person/group with the ability to nightkill (not likely, I've never seen a game set up like this)
-Roleblocker or doctor were involved so only one kill went through
-Mafia/SK/vigilante all targeted Draco (rare, but I've seen it happen before)
-Nightkillers were inactive and didn't make the deadline (Not likely because the night didn't last very long)
-People with nightkill abilities can only kill every other night

As for why Draco was targeted, I have no clue. He never explained his vote for green goron. It's possible he was killed so the killer can try to frame green goron.

green goron said:
This worries me. Why would they kill Draco when there are other more experienced players. This makes think that some experienced players are mafia and if they kill one experienced player then it would draw attention to the one living.

Or, assuming it was the mafia killed Draco, they are inexperienced and went for a "safe" choice that won't draw any attention to them. Draco was the most inactive player and only had one post. (Other than Mikau who had 0 posts)

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun

So you are certain there is a SK. But uncertain who committed the ONLY nightkill of the game. There is no evidence to suggest there are multiple killers, but you seem certain there is.
The hanging of Draco; does that sound like a Mafia kill (Killer Bees) or a SK kill (which character from Windfall Island would be SK?).

Also, Caeda should post when he/she sees this >_>
My vote is still on him/her.

EBDP:
3rd party can mean survivor too. Not just SK. Cult can be considered 3rd party too.

Tally:

Caeda – 1 (Viral Maze)

Yet to vote: Deku Shroom, Pocket Asian, Meego7, Illmatic, green goron, jedizora, Zelda_8, TreeHuggerPanda, Caeda, Elfen, Raindrop14, Viral Maze, Gonzo, The Green, MikauIncarnate, Celeboy

Shroom

The Artist Formally Known as Deku Shroom™
Blargh, I've been reviewing the posts over and over, but keep coming up with nothing. I mean I have a few suspicions, byt it's mainly based off of gut feeling, no logical evidence that 100% makes sense even to me. I mean I'm positive that the mafia, or atleast a member had jumped in on the Toboe vote for sure, but at the same time there's no solid evidence of it, I've just seen it happen before, but then again it's the first day and people just wanted a lynch and just blah.

The night kill hardly seem to leave any clues behind either, just the fact that Draco had been killed, so I can't find anything workable out of that really.

The only person who I can atleast some what reasonably accuse of being suspicious is Cadea because of the way she went about voting. She sort of contradicted herself with her votes, and that's really all I have to go by.

So I guess FOS: Cadea.

TheGreen

is climbin' in yo windows
>__________>
Toboe was a terrible lead. She commented on how RVS is bad. Recall JediZora said the same thing. As did Zelda_8 among others...

ALSO:
To whom ever was Draco's mason buddy: Don't reveal who you are, not yet anyways.

The only reason I switched my vote from Zelda_8 was to deny you supreme rulership of this scum hunt. I'm not going to let one person take this game by the balls and point it in whatever direction he/she chooses. I recognize, and i think everyone else does as well, that you are an experienced and talented player, but that doesn't give you the right to just call the shots like that.

...now just let me follow your lead...
Vote:Caeda

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Woah, where did all those pages come from? Right I have read through now and the thing I now want to see is Caeda's next post, should give me some thoughts about where to go next.

Right now there are a couple of people who I am suspicious of, however neither suspicion is strong enough to place a vote. One of which is Green Goron, and that's because he states there IS a SK for a third party role. However it could be because he is an experienced player and all of the other games he played there was a SK or poisoner role. The other person that concerns me is Elfen, his posts have been all over the place and..... well odd. But I think if he was mafia he may not be as active or vocal, so I don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom