• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Batmafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
KoD softed Red Hood like crazy. Does anyone else counter claim vig? I mean it's possible he's 3rd party now but that's not as big of a worry as mafia.

If he's vig though, then maybe Namira was actually the last scum and there wasn't a second kill because of inactivity. Or maybe scum hit Doc too.

Unvote

I think I'm cool with also voting Namira/Doc today.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
KoD softed Red Hood like crazy. Does anyone else counter claim vig? I mean it's possible he's 3rd party now but that's not as big of a worry as mafia.

If he's vig though, then maybe Namira was actually the last scum and there wasn't a second kill because of inactivity. Or maybe scum hit Doc too.

Unvote

I think I'm cool with also voting Namira/Doc today.
I think he's 3p at this point, that night scene doesn't really indicate a godfather to me

Won't lie, I expected a lot more posts. The holiday must be why.

Anyway, no, it is not convenient. I signaled my suspicion of Doc. I wasn't sure if I'd get through the night, but that hardly matters because I would totally make a move regardless if I was in danger or not.

Hey Minish. What are the "for certain reasons" reasons you have for your disbelief? And why would I try to get myself lynched early? It'd be a waste. Especially since it protected me from getting canned by people pushing me.

How many 3p do you think there are? One was found. Is there another, similar, one in me?

Minish is being weird about me kinda. I will chalk that up to paranoia. Kilza, her mason partner I believe, is much more direct.

I'm not really worried about them though as it would imply two scum linked together left in the game. If there is one left, it cant be them by virtue of mason claim.

Moe on the other hand is under Kilza in terms of being direct. Like, to me, him and Storm are similar in attitude, but Storm is more chaotic. Despite this, Storm has seen fit to solve me reasonably via some fair reasoning. Moe, less so. If only because floating the idea I'm 3p that removes ppl just makes me another Pen, does it not? But hey, maybe that's the more likely scenario as opposed to what I've said about my hoodie and such.

As I stated in my last post, I'm sure the remaining scum (if just one) is active and deep. Moe is kinda my go to right now. Outside of him, I'd have to eval Bik more as well as whoever else is still alive outside of those mentioned in this post. Namira/Doc is beyond me at this point (though Moes point about inactive godfather thus one hit last night does make sense to me though I dont know if that's the case given my telegraph).

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Vote: Doc

At this point I still suspect KoD, but we did already see the SK flip from Pen, so I can't even say he's for sure 3p. Doc is the best choice since Namira looked the worse before leaving and he's still unconfirmed.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I might as well role claim to try to help myself though I suspect it’s not gonna do much to sway opinions.

Im a cop, and the only check Namira got in before asking for a replacement was on funnier.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Hey Minish. What are the "for certain reasons" reasons you have for your disbelief? And why would I try to get myself lynched early? It'd be a waste. Especially since it protected me from getting canned by people pushing me.

How many 3p do you think there are? One was found. Is there another, similar, one in me?

It's not strong reasons but it's due to info Kilza and I know and who you are claiming. I mean it's not too crazy you could be Red Hood, just I wasn't expecting it if you started as Robin and became Red Hood.

And if you turned into vig after being lynched I figured you would try to earlier so that you had control of vig shots.

Normally there would only be one 3rd party but we've had multiple before. But if you're 3rd party I think it's more likely you'd be like a survivor instead of SK who had to win on their own.

Tbh, I figured Batman would be vig but there haven't been any counter claims so you're looking pretty decent right now.

I'm not so sure about Doc's claim considering Kilza had a 1x cop shot. But also would Doc claim that knowing it would look suspicious? Funnier was flavor cop so he's not fake claiming as role cop.

If Doc is cop then Moe just has to be clear I think. Only godfather is left and he wouldn't fake claim miller as godfather.

Rubik still being alive is making me kinda ehh. Clayface could be godfather since he can become who he wants and therefore show up as innocent.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Yeah, Doc claiming cop is making me question both him and you and Kilza together. I'll probably vote based on a flip though. We'll see.

The thing I have about KoD still is that he could have been town as Robin and flip to 3p SK or Vig after death. Red Hood is definitely not afraid of killing, but he does have a code. That's what makes me hesitant on the vote there.

I would also definitely agree about Rubik still bring around. The subtle hints and not being targeted seem weirdly insistent. I could see him as a GF.

You guys seem to be operating with a set set up in that there are only oh so many certain types of roles or some such thing going on.

I do t know what to expect rolewise for the games here in this community. What I do know is that you guys, collectively tried to lynch me based on how I came off it seems.

My lynch was prevented. You've gotten soft answers. Yet some of you are entertaining that perhaps I still must be scum whether it is because you view me as 3p (despite Penn) or you view me with two faces despite the hoodie I wear.

From where I sit, i still believe there is a deep cover scum among us. Off the top of my head, I dont feel great about Moe and Namira the most as there is little else to go with concerning them.

Want reasons why? Let's be comparative. Take Bik for instance. He's more or less claimed Clayface as well as his ability. That helps place Bik. Moe has only claimed miller, and that by hijacking the claim without prompt. Take Namira, he (Doc) has only now claimed his target as opposed to softing anything concerning his role to help provide info. Neither have claimed names or softed them.

Some of their actions come off weird. NamiraDoc moreso than Moe, and that by virtue of NamiraDoc claiming cop target on Funnier, and only one target despite it being night 4 or 3 or something. Long enough that multiple results should be there (at least two I believe).

Everyone else is better despite some train of thoughts, but hey. That's the nature of solving the game.

If I had to pick someone, then

Vote: Doc

Strictly based on the context of his claim.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Like I said, Namira only checked funnier before asking to be replaced. He’s been inactive since N1.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I literally can’t defend myself right now. Will be glad to let Rubik absorb my ability if that helps prove me a little bit. In the meantime,

Vote Johnny Sooshi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom