• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Batmafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Storm whyyyyy

Anyways, I’m to explain my vote on Johnny, it was because I didn’t like his last two posts. It looks to me like he was voting me while also trying to cast suspicion on other players. It was anticipating my flip and opening him up to pursuing other players.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I’m also willing to bet on Rubiks claim being legit because him coming in and saying nothing was used on him hinges on him knowing that roles like doctor or cop visited him, which you wouldn’t be informed. And at this point I think there’s only three scum, two of which are already dead, so we only have one more.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Doc (5): Moe, Echolight, Johnny, KoD, Storm
Not Voting: Doc, Saint Bik, Kilza, Minish

MAJORITY HAS BEEN REACHED

Once more, the Bat-family thought they found the traitor in their midst.
It seemed like the whole group pounced on Doc (formerly Namira) at once, pinning him in place.
"I've been with you the entire time, Batman," he grumbled, "From the very start"
"You're the one who brought us here. If it weren't for you, then the others would still be here, fighting alongside us. But you seeked to weaken us."
"I am your closest ally, Batman, I always have been. Why would that change now?"
"If I really believed you were you," Batman hissed, "I would believe those words. But I think you've been fooling us all this time..." he slung a mighty fist into Doc's face, and he went limp. And so they waited, but nothing changed. They tried to find proof of a disguise, but to their surprise, they found that he was the real deal.
Doc was Commisioner Gordon, the Town Cop

Day Four ends at 7pm PST on Friday 27 December 2019.

The Remaining (8):
  1. @Morbid Minish
  2. @Saint Bik
  3. @Snowlight
  4. @Storm
  5. @Kilza in a Pear Tree
  6. @Johnny Sooshi
  7. @Moe the Moblin
  8. @KingofDominaria
The Departed (6):
  • ExLight: Batwoman, the Town Watcher, Lynched Night 1
  • funnier6: Riddler, the Mafia Flavor Cop, Killed Day 1
  • Pen: Joker, the Serial Killer, Killed Day 1
  • Ragnarokio: Scarecrow, the Mafia 1x Poisoner, Modkilled Night 2
  • Doc: Orphan, the Untrusting Townie, Killed Day 3
  • Namira/Doc II: Commisioner Gordon, the Town Cop, Lynched Night 4

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Batman had just betrayed his oldest ally, and one of his closest friends. The things he'd said and done... he couldn't take those back. He called on another break in the proceedings, and disappeared onto a rooftop somewhere.
Some time later, another of the assembled ones approached him, "I thought it about time we came face to face."
Batman turned to face him, surprised, "Bane..." he grimaced, "I know you. You aren't here to kill me."
"No," Bane replied, "Your punishment must be more severe," he put his rough hand onto his masked chin, "But you are too dangerous to be left to act," he grabbed the dark knight and raised the bat's struggling form high into the air before dropping him down twice: once onto the villain's knee, and once more off the side of the building, where he hit the ground below.
Upon his landing, the first to his side was, of course, his son. Robin.
The second was far less benevolent.
"Raised by assasains... and far more violent than even I ever was."
A shot rang out in the night.
End of Day Four.
Echolight was Batman, the Town Jack of All Trades!
Moe the Moblin was Robin, the Town Miller!

Night Five ends at 9pm PST on Sunday 29 December 2019. With 6 alive, 4 is majority.

The Remaining (6):
  1. @Morbid Minish
  2. @Rubik
  3. @Storm
  4. @Kilza
  5. @Johnny Sooshi
  6. @KingofDominaria
The Departed (6):
  • ExLight: Batwoman, the Town Watcher, Lynched Night 1
  • funnier6: Riddler, the Mafia Flavor Cop, Killed Day 1
  • Pen: Joker, the Serial Killer, Killed Day 1
  • Ragnarokio: Scarecrow, the Mafia 1x Poisoner, Modkilled Night 2
  • Doc: Orphan, the Untrusting Townie, Killed Day 3
  • Namira/Doc II: Commisioner Gordon, the Town Cop, Lynched Night 4
  • Echolight: Batman, the Jack of All Trades, Killed Day 4
  • Moe the Moblin: Robin, the Miller, Killed Day 4

~Kilza~

The Resting Sun
Yeah, we've reached the point where we need to start suspecting Johnny being the GF, since the way the vote came together yesterday on Namira/Doc is concerning, and I feel the final mafia is within that trio who voted for Doc (Johnny, Storm, KoD).

@Johnny Sooshi: Can you name and role claim for us?

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Well KOD is Red Hood
And I'm Alfred like I said
So that leaves the rest of you guys.
I dont believe the neighbor thing for a second.

We also cant Rule out Rubik, meta be damned.
But at this point my theory is damned, but i still geel like I'm the last town

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Okay, so Johnny is probably just Bane the godfather.

It's either him or Storm at this point. But I didn't like Johnny's posts yesterday.
I assumed you and Kilza were batman and robin.

I think the name claim is best done by one of you, maybe (although you might be able to circumvent the restriction by claiming the flavor of the other player).

The fact that we've had both a cop and a JoaT (which is what I assumed you were as a 'one shot cop') makes your claim pretty dubious.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I suspect it's either Minish/Kil or Johnny/KoD as the scumteam.

The fact that no one has counterclaimed Alfred makes me pretty confident Storm is town.

Also, still no targets on me (unless Deku has forgotten, but based on previous days I won't hold my breath on that). I can't believe we not only had a doctor, a cop, and a joat and none of them targeted me...

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Why do you think there are still 2 scum left when 2 and SK have flipped?

Also, I'll go ahead and name claim. I'm Nightwing. You can maybe guess who Kilza is based off of that. And it's why I was partially suspicious of KoD starting as Robin. But Moe flipping straight up Robin makes that even less suspicious.

Also Kilza was the 1x cop. My role should be obvious by now.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Why do you think there are still 2 scum left when 2 and SK have flipped?

Also, I'll go ahead and name claim. I'm Nightwing. You can maybe guess who Kilza is based off of that. And it's why I was partially suspicious of KoD starting as Robin. But Moe flipping straight up Robin makes that even less suspicious.

Also Kilza was the 1x cop. My role should be obvious by now.
Oh whoops, I got kind of scrambled because i'm playing in that other game. Kind of forgot we have 2 scum flips.

I don't really have a great guess who Kilza is based on that but it's probably not *too* important.

I don't want to imagine a world where this would be a 4 scum + sk game, so I'll just not do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom