• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Batmafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Any more than me? Even if you were investigated, it doesn't clear you anymore than me.

Insisting on being checked, being protected, etc. doesn't really prove who you are when nothing has happened.
Because I can verify what abilities have been used on me in some capacity (which confirms roles which clears players) and I've been willing to prove this and get lynched if I fail to since literally day 1.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Of course what if he is a Mafia Absorber, and he gets all these powers

Unvote
Vote: Johnny
If I'm mafia it probably doesn't give me an ability better than the nk anyways.

What is hitting me with a non violent ability going to do that makes me more powerful if I'm scum?

I'm fine getting lynched after verifying abilities, but no one has been willing to target me.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
And if we leave Johnny alive, he leaves town, we learn nothing. So vote the John Boy, Rubik

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Wait a sec.

There was a night where only one person died thanks to me. Was that an even night when Jonny would have commuted?

I thought you were onto something but checked and it was night 3. So no commuting.

I kinda think Rubik has to be telling the truth with softing Clay Face. And since Bane is the apparent godfather that would discount him.

Just gonna go with my gut here.

Vote: Johnny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom