• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Batmafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crazy idea:

But first, Moe had to go for the sake of solving. To me, with his suspicion of me, I felt like he wasn't going after me because maybe he could push a lynch on me later. It was either him or Bik, and I settled for the claimed miller (two cops in the setup made me decide on Moe at that point).

Now for the idea, how about a lynch on either of Jonny or Storm, and you leave the other to me?

Why? Because if we're looking for just 1 scum, then these two can be solved by their deaths. No if, and, or buts about it.

If I'm wrong about this suggestion, then that just leaves 4 of us (tomorrow), and you guys can get rid of me for who I am for circumventing law enforcement.

I would like to point out that there were two deaths btw. So at worse I could be off about how many are left tomorrow as it could/should be 3 provided mafia make another nk. So, unless I too am killed, thatd leave me,l and two of Minish, Kilza, and Rubik.

In that situation, I'd be obv suspect while I would, in the case of scum not flipping, push on Rubik leaving Kilza/Minish to make that call.

But yeah, that's where I'm at.

Vote: Jonny

Addendum:

Orphan in the set up made me not suspect Rubik as well; however, if the Alfred claim from Storm is true, then I'd suspect Rubik over Storm by virtue of Clayface vs Alfred.

I'd rather have a role claim from Storm though to help place him.

Btw, I was under the impression Minish and Kilza were masons together so as to be able to actually clear three ppl on ExLight's wagon back then.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Okay, so Johnny is probably just Bane the godfather.

It's either him or Storm at this point. But I didn't like Johnny's posts yesterday.
Is that solely based on the town check

Yeah, we've reached the point where we need to start suspecting Johnny being the GF, since the way the vote came together yesterday on Namira/Doc is concerning, and I feel the final mafia is within that trio who voted for Doc (Johnny, Storm, KoD).

@Johnny Sooshi: Can you name and role claim for us?

I can't name claim at this point since that was just done by Minish, but I can role claim. I'm an even night commuter. Take it as you will.

As far as who's left, I'm gonna hedge my bet on Rubik at this point. He and Storm haven't been mechanically or claim cleared like everyone else, and Rubik did claim Clayface. I'm willing to believe he made his bet on that D1 and us trying to ride it out.

Vote: Rubik

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
LIST THAT IF I SEE EDITED BY A MODERATOR ON I WILL REPORT THE WHOLE ****ING REGIME

Doc-Orphan

Doc Again-Comissioner Gordon
Echolight-Batman

Exlight-Batwoman
Funnier-Riddler
Johnny Sooshi-Two-Face
Kilza- Batgirl/Poison Ivy(?)

KOD-Jason Todd
Minish-Dick Grayson/Harley Quinn(?)
Moe-Tim Drake
Pen-Joker
Rag-Scarecrow
Rubik-Clayface(?)
Storm-Alfred

so The Mafia Lovers, sooshi who is Two Face, and Rubik who claimed absorber.

someone is lying.

someone is bane

and that someone is Rubik

Vote: Rubik

I see no softing from Jonny nor any in depth talk about his role claim.

I'm of the opinion that Jonny should be lynched to fully solve him.

Then I'd like opinions on who else should be solved at night (either Storm or Rubik).

Storm

I see no softing from Jonny nor any in depth talk about his role claim.

I'm of the opinion that Jonny should be lynched to fully solve him.

Then I'd like opinions on who else should be solved at night (either Storm or Rubik).
but Johnny is an even night
as in what does he do on his odd nights?
he's two face

Storm

The duality of his role already softs him into Two Face.

also did someone claim Azrael?

Storm

oh it was Rag.
point is, KOD is the only confirmed town, but I beseech him to change his vote to Rubik
I have a feeling Rubik is The Last Scum

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
myladies what do you think? should we lynch The Rubik?
No?

We should be looking for Bane and the fact that my I've been willing to test my role this entire game that would fit with the character I claimed should be pretty compelling evidence that I'm who I say I am.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
The last thing our cop said before he died was "I think Rubik is probably town".

It doesn't really make sense to suspect that I'm Bane based on everything that's happened.

Storm

The last thing our cop said before he died was "I think Rubik is probably town".

It doesn't really make sense to suspect that I'm Bane based on everything that's happened.
Still not going to visit you to prove your theory

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy

Any more than me? Even if you were investigated, it doesn't clear you anymore than me.

Insisting on being checked, being protected, etc. doesn't really prove who you are when nothing has happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom