• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Bank and Shop Suggestions

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
If I do so I'll refund you the difference. Another option could be adding limited time "specials" such as a daily subscription or a reduced cost weekly/monthly subscription. Might be a good idea to help get the place running a bit.
That'd work well. I also was thinking, since I'm like the only person there right now, We should name it the Spirit Realm! How does that sound??

Djinn

and Tonic
If I do so I'll refund you the difference. Another option could be adding limited time "specials" such as a daily subscription or a reduced cost weekly/monthly subscription. Might be a good idea to help get the place running a bit.
Ooh we need Super Sale Spectacular banners for Friday night sales or holiday sales.

Guy Fawkes Day blowout! Cinco de Mayo Especial

Dan

I do not think that it's a good idea to penalise someone for unfollowing another user. There are many reasons why someone would want to do this ranging from clearing inactive users from your list to a fallout with someone.

I admit I found it a little odd that ZD money effected the friend system, it seems out of place. Regardless I find it a little funny that some inactive users are essentially in debt to ZD now as they have lost followers.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
I honestly think leave the Lorule Lounge thing as it is, for the simple fact it means not everyone has instant access or similar, and also it means we don't have people who show up and mess around.

Lozjam

A Cool, Cool Mountain
I think you guys should change the text from "Credit" to "Rupees"
Or if you have a Zelda CDI theme for sale, it should then say Rubies

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
This is so that people don't follow a user then unfollow them, only to follow them again and repeat to get unlimited $$$.
I understand this, but it's still unfair for those who are doing it for legitimate reasons. Maybe just disable this as a way to get credits altogether.

And, not a suggestion, but it seems that getting credits from status updates doesn't work if your settings are set to "People You Follow Only". I tried once from the widget and once from my profile and got nothing. Is there any way to change this without me having to compromise my current privacy settings?

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I understand this, but it's still unfair for those who are doing it for legitimate reasons. Maybe just disable this as a way to get credits altogether.
I agree with this. Personally, I'm not overly sure that following people/getting followers is a great way to get credits, it's essentially buying friends... or, the opposite I guess. idk, I just imagine people following everyone they can, even if they don't much like those people, just for the credits. It's not what following people is about imo. I also don't really agree with getting credits for receiving followers because I see that as becoming a bit of a popularity contest (I have more credit because I have more followers) or something like that. idk I might be crazy lol, but that's just my thoughts.

And, not a suggestion, but it seems that getting credits from status updates doesn't work if your settings are set to "People You Follow Only". I tried once from the widget and once from my profile and got nothing. Is there any way to change this without me having to compromise my current privacy settings?
No, my profile is open and I have the same problem. I wonder if it's not working for anyone else?

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Hello Everyone

Today I have added two new add-ons to the forums, one for money, and the shop.

Firstly, the money add-on. You earn money by doing various activities around the forums such as:
- Login ($1 - once per day only)
- Having a birthday ($50 - once per year only)
- Complete your profile ($20)
- Follow a user ($1)
- Unfollow a user (-$1)
- Gain a follower ($5)
- Lose a follower (-$5)
- Post on another member's profile ($1 - up to 10 per day)
- Receive a post on your profile ($1 - up to 10 per day)
- Update your status ($2 - once per day only)
- Post New Thread ($20 per thread)
- Create a Poll ($10)
- Vote in a Poll ($2)
- Have a thread Sticky'd ($50)
- Make a Post ($5 per post)
- Receive a like ($1)

All above amounts are subject to change and suggestion below, so feel free to provide feedback on those. Any acquired money will also be able to be sent to other members as gifts.

You'll be able to use acquired money in the shop to purchase permissions, at the moment you can purchase a subscription to a private forum called Lorule Lounge, which is supposed to be a more relaxed forum where the forum rules will be more relaxed (will clarify this later on, but as a general idea a lower post quality will be expected there so you can post more casual things than elsewhere).

More permissions will be added soon, feel free to suggest them as well as any feedback below.

I have heard that Chateau Romani is served at the Lorule Lounge is this true?

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
Can we like, not get a notification for every single coin we earn or whatever it is were calling them now? I can't think of an alternative right now I just know that this feature is irritating me big time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom